SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Technique.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

how108

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Technique.

Unread postby how108 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi Master,
I am preparing the SCC on the NE. This will be in my bedroom, about 3 feet from my bed. I can place on the cabinet. Is this a good placement to have the SCC next to my alarm clock, table top lighting and a fan? I am good to move these away.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!

Thanks,
how108

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Good afternoon, dear how108 :D:

Pending Master to come in here, I thought I would help to reply your query first and if there is anything different you should do, Master will add on later. :thinking

Yes, your SCC placement is good, but make sure to have it at least 12 inches away from your electrical appliances and it will be fine. This is to give the SCC some "space" for it to work as well as prevention for any overflowing salt crystals from damaging your stuff. :vh:

Gong Xi Fa Cai! :g

With love and blessings,

choesf :respect:

how108 wrote:Hi Master,
I am preparing the SCC on the NE. This will be in my bedroom, about 3 feet from my bed. I can place on the cabinet. Is this a good placement to have the SCC next to my alarm clock, table top lighting and a fan? I am good to move these away.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!

Thanks,
how108
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:55 pm

:vh:

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear how108 :D:

Pending Master to come in here, I thought I would help to reply your query first and if there is anything different you should do, Master will add on later. :thinking

Yes, your SCC placement is good, but make sure to have it at least 12 inches away from your electrical appliances and it will be fine. This is to give the SCC some "space" for it to work as well as prevention for any overflowing salt crystals from damaging your stuff. :vh:

With love and blessings,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!

Thanks,
how108

how108

Unread postby how108 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Thank you, Master and Choesf :vgood: Have a Happy Lunar New Year!

cheers, how108

master wrote::vh:

With love and blessings,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!

Thanks,
how108

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:59 pm

You are most welcome, dear how108! You have a blessed and happy CNY, too! :g

With love and blessings,

choesf :D:

how108 wrote:Thank you, Master and Choesf :vgood: Have a Happy Lunar New Year!

cheers, how108

With love and blessings,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!

Thanks,
how108
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

spookyh

Unread postby spookyh » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:20 am

Hello Master & Moderators!

Our garage takes up all of the NE sector of our house, and there isn't a safe place in the NE of the living room. Is there another location I can use?

Thank you!

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:01 am

Dear Spooky, :smile:

I had the same problem. I put my in the NE corner of my master bedroom. If not the bedroom can you put it in another NE corner of a room?, ie kitchen, but I think Master would say Bedroom is better. :vh:

Love and blessings, :respect:
SAG

spookyh wrote:Hello Master & Moderators!

Our garage takes up all of the NE sector of our house, and there isn't a safe place in the NE of the living room. Is there another location I can use?

Thank you!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:05 am

You can place scc in the garage - it is fine.

Just be careful the salt from the scc don't damage your equipment or furniture.

master atan.

SAG wrote:Dear Spooky, :smile:

I had the same problem. I put my in the NE corner of my master bedroom. If not the bedroom can you put it in another NE corner of a room?, ie kitchen, but I think Master would say Bedroom is better. :vh:

SAG

Thank you!

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:04 am

Dear Master,

Is it okay to place is in the same spot North in the living room even it says NE for 2016?
If I place it on NE it will be at the corner of the kitchen beside the kitchen sink and above the cabinet?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Xia wrote:Dear Master,

Is it okay to place is in the same spot North in the living room even it says NE for 2016?
If I place it on NE it will be at the corner of the kitchen beside the kitchen sink and above the cabinet?

You can place it at the north. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

spookyh

Unread postby spookyh » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:32 am

Thank you Master (and SAG as well :D:). I managed to find a safe place in the garage.

master wrote:You can place scc in the garage - it is fine.

Just be careful the salt from the scc don't damage your equipment or furniture.

master atan.

SAG wrote:Dear Spooky, :smile:

SAG

Thank you!

vivu

Unread postby vivu » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Dear Master,

I have two SCCs; one in the N sector of house, and another is in the NE sector.

- A lot of salt is crystallized on the top of the jars, especially the one in the N sector.

- The water is a bit blue (I think the copper from the coins is oxidized with the salt) in all. Again the one in the N sector is more blueish.

Would you please advise. Is there problem? Should I replace the one (since the new year) in the N sector for a new one?

Many thanks.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 am

vivu wrote:Dear Master,

I have two SCCs; one in the N sector of house, and another is in the NE sector.

- A lot of salt is crystallized on the top of the jars, especially the one in the N sector.

- The water is a bit blue (I think the copper from the coins is oxidized with the salt) in all. Again the one in the N sector is more blueish.

Would you please advise. Is there problem? Should I replace the one (since the new year) in the N sector for a new one?

Many thanks.

Normal working of sccs - very effective in cleaning your house. :smile:

Blue color is good .

Both Sccs is still good - add water when its level drfop to 70 % of the container.

Good Luck.

master atan.

how108

Unread postby how108 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi Master,
Just noticed that last few weeks, the salt formation is building up fast.Image

Is there something I should be concerned, or work on replacing the SCC?

Thanks,
how108

choesf wrote:You are most welcome, dear how108! You have a blessed and happy CNY, too! :g

With love and blessings,

cheers, how108

With love and blessings,

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!

Thanks,
how108

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:41 am

I don't know if this is the proper thread to share this but since I activated my SCC last June 1 its still crystal clear up to now. When my life was rocky and tumultuous I had to replace the SSC so frequently since there is always so many salt in the rim and at times the salt spill even reaches the crystal plate where I had it placed. This year my life is in the calmest time and things are normal and so is the SCC :smile: Its been 5 months and the SCC is very much crystal clear. I think this is the longest time since I started using SCC that its been that way. Thank you very much master and moderators.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:06 pm

Your scc is good and working fine. :vh:

Not necessary to change - need to be careful - salt did not stain your curtain.

Look like you are well protected by the Scc.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Just noticed that last few weeks, the salt formation is building up fast.Image

Is there something I should be concerned, or work on replacing the SCC?

Thanks,
how108

choesf wrote:You are most welcome, dear how108! You have a blessed and happy CNY, too! :g

With love and blessings,

cheers, how108

With love and blessings,

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Xia wrote:I don't know if this is the proper thread to share this but since I activated my SCC last June 1 its still crystal clear up to now. When my life was rocky and tumultuous I had to replace the SSC so frequently since there is always so many salt in the rim and at times the salt spill even reaches the crystal plate where I had it placed. This year my life is in the calmest time and things are normal and so is the SCC :smile: Its been 5 months and the SCC is very much crystal clear. I think this is the longest time since I started using SCC that its been that way. Thank you very much master and moderators.

I am glad scc had clear a lot of bad chi in your house . :smile

It is good your scc has no or a little reaction - normally after few years of placing scc in the house - not much to clean, however - it will protect you when bad chi is coming toward your house.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”