SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Technique.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

atan

SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Technique.

Unread postby atan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:10 pm

[hr]
Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Technique

Here is part of my FAQ on the Salt & Coins Cure (SCC) for beginners. I hope it will be useful for some of you. Any questions or suggestions are most welcome. Have a nice day. :smile:

Q01 : What is a Salt and Coins Cure (SCC) ?
A01 : It is a Feng Shui cure to counter or suppress any bad energy and negative interference from nature and Earth.

Q02 : What are the symptoms of this bad energy ?
A02 : Loss of wealth, continued sickness, problems with mouth, sore throats, etc.

Q03 : What cure it is usually used for ?

A03 : It is usually used by Feng Shui practitioners to counter or suppress the bad #2 and #5 Flying Stars.

Q04 : Which direction is the #5 star for 2016 ?
A04 : North East

Q05 : What do I need to prepare for this cure ?
A05 : Salt, coins and a glass container.

Q06 : Can I use cooking salt ?
A06 : Yes, any salt will do, but it will be better if it is sea salt.

Q07 : What coins should I use ?
A07 : Chinese coins or Feng Shui coins or I Ching coins (same coins, different names.)

Q08 : How do the coins look like ?
A08 : They are round with a small square in the center of the coin (size about 1 inch in diameter.) The side with the 4 Chinese characters is considered the head, and other side is the tail. ( size about 1 inch )

Q09 : Where can I get this coins ?
A09 : You can post this question in a Feng Shui forum. Anyone who stay near you may help to get some for you. In Asia, any Chinese Feng Shui shops would carry stocks of these coins. In other parts of the world, you will find them in any Chinatown shops that sell Chinese products.

Q10 : How many coins do I need to prepare for this cure ?
A10 : 6 coins.

Q11 : What type of container do I require ?
A11 : A colourless glass container is the best, with a minimum height of 5 inches and able to contain about 500ml of water.

Q12 : Can I use a coloured glass container ?
A12 : No, unless you know some basics in Feng Shui.

Q13 : Can I use an old container ?
A13 : Yes, just make sure it is clean and free from oil.

Q14 : Can I use other types of containers ?
A14 : Metal containers may corrode with the salt water. Also, one is unable to see the level of water in the container. Plastic containers interfere with the working of the cure.

Q15 : Do I need to be in any religion to use this cure ?
A15 : No - there is no restriction on this.

Q16 : Do I need to pray to anyone to use this cure ?
A16 : No - there is no restriction on this.

Q17 : Do I need to do prayer for this cure ?
A17 : No - there is no restriction on this.

Q18 : Can I prepare this cure when I have my monthly period ?
A18 : Yes, you can, but you are encouraged to take a shower first.

Q19: What is the best time to prepare this cure ?
A19: Best time is after you have taken your shower and there is no disturbances or distractions, e.g. from friends ,TV programmes, etc. Don't prepare this cure when your stomach is full (e.g. after lunch or dinner), or when you are sweating.

Q20 : How long does this cure last ?

A20 : It can last up to at least a year. You have to check its water level, in case you have to to top up the water. When the water drops to 70%, just add water to 90% of the container.

Q21 : How long do you recommend to change to a new one ?
A21 : For new users or beginners, change to a new scc after the first three months.

Q22 : How do I dispose the old one ?
A22 : Pour into the toilet bowl and flush. Dispose the container into the dustbin which is placed outside the house. Do not touch anything that is in the jar. Please wear gloves for safety.

Q23 : Can I reuse the coins ?
A23 : From my experience, it is not advisable.

Q24: How do I dispose the coins ?
A24: First choice - bury it into the ground. Second choice - flush it down the toilet. Third choice - dispose it into the dustbin which is placed outside your house.

Q25: Where should I place the cure ?
A25: For year 2016, anywhere in the North East of your home or room - on top of the floor, table, cupboard and etc.

Q26 : Can I keep the cure with my Divine statues ?
A26 : No, try to keep it at least 12 inches away from your Divine statue and feng shui enhancer.

Q27 : Can I keep the Salt and Coins Cure in my bedroom ?
A27 : Yes - the amount of water will have very minimum effect on you but the cure will make you stronger and better 24/7.

Q28: My toilet is in the North East direction, where do I place the cure ? For year 2016, bad star # 5 is in the North East.
A28: Usually people don't spend much of their time in the bathroom. So, the negative chi of such a placement will be minimal. If you like, you can place the Salt and Coins Cure outside the bathroom for further protection.

Q29: Can I place the Salt and Coins Cure in the kitchen ( North East ) ?
A29: It is not advisable to place the Salt and Coins Cure in the kitchen, but don't worry, if you have to place it in the kitchen, please get further advice from the moderators here.

Q30: How about the other rooms in my house ?
A30 : If you have any doubts, place it in the North East of your living room (for year 2016.)

Q31: Can the SCC be moved or disturbed ?
A31 : Not advisable - if moved or disturbed - it will need reactivation .

Q32: What are the precautions for the placement of a SCC at home. ?
A32 : Do make sure the SCC is safe from children, brooms, and animals.

Q33: Does the water in SCC breed mosquitoes ?
A33 : From my experience, mosquitoes is not able to breed in salt water.

Q34: What should I do if an insect dropped into the SCC container ?
A34 : Use a plastic spoon to scoop out that insect and dispose it outside your house.

Q35: Does the Scc benefit us when placed in other locations/sectors at home ?
A35 : North will benefit your career and business luck. West will protect you from metal accidents, like from a knife and car. North West will benefit the man of the house.

Q36: Where do I ask questions if I still have doubts ?
A36 : Log in or join Dhealing forum for help and assistance.

Q37: How about placing Scc outside my house ?
A37 : From my experiences - not advisable

Q38: Any other advice ?
A38 : The place you are going to place the Scc, do keep it clean and tidy.

Q39: How effective are the SCC placements ?
A39 : It is the most successful Feng Shui Technique by Master atan - a lot of good Feedback.

Q40: When is Chinese New Year 2016 ?
A40 : Chinese New Year (CNY) 2016 starts from February 8, 2016 on Monday.

Q41: When is the best time to place the SCC ?
A41 : Best time to place the SCC is before CNY 2016 - February 8, 2016 on Thursday.

Q42: Is there a date/timetable for me to place the SCC to protect myself or my family in Chinese year 2016 ?
A42 : Yes - placing the SCC before February 8, 2016 on Monday. will be good. If you have listed your names for the 2016 Tai Sui Prayers, then you can place the SCC before 28th February, 2016.

[hr]
:arrow: How to prepare the SCC ?

1. Fill up the clean, colourless glass container with salt, about 70 % to 90 % to the top.

2. Carefully place the six Chinese coins on top of the salt. Please make sure the coins are facing head side up, that is, the side with the 4 Chinese characters.

3. Slowly fill it with tap water to about 90 % to the top. It is advisable to place a round ceramic or glass plate under the container to protect furniture or flooring. It is okay if the coins sink into the salt.

4. Place the prepared container in the North East sector of your home or room ( for year 2016.)

5. Make sure the water is always topped up to at least 70 % of the container. When water drops to 70% - add water to 90 % of the container

6. Try not to touch them or move the glass container as it stores a lot of negative energy. Wash the spot on your body immediately if you accidentally touched it. When handling the container for disposal - please wear gloves.

7. Do not close the container as it is more effective when it is open.

[hr]
Date: January 17, 2016

So Be It

[hr]

For 2016
[hr]
Detail .....Technique 2016

Detail .....Activation 2016

Detail .....Photo 2016

[hr]
[center]shop - Activated scc 6Coins[/center]
[hr]

[hr][center]master atan[/center]
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

happy

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Technique.

Unread postby happy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Dear Master Atan

I would like to clarify the placements of CSCCs while waiting to receive my order from Sister Choesf and yourself via post:

1. I have noticed that you have placed CSCC on NE, N, NW and W. But I have 2 CSCC only. Hence, can I

a. Place CSCC on North of my apartment - Star # 7 ?
b. Place CSCC on NE of my apartment - Star #5 ?
c. Place T3 instead of CSCC on W of my apartment - Star #4 ?
d. Place T3 instead of CSCC on NW of my apartment - Star # 3 and understand placement of T3 on NW is good for man of the house?
e. Can I use a plastic plate to place the bottle of CSCC on it? The plastic type of brown plate where potted plants are placed on it.

2. For CSCC you have provided a tin foil so is it ok to cover the bottle and prick holes on it?

3. May I also ask if I do not have a place to hang the wulou centre of the house to counter Star #2 (Sickness), any alternative?

4. Also I have CT3, can I leave it as 2015 and hang on the East of my apartment?

Appreciate your advices on above.

Thank you.
Last edited by happy on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 am

Hello Dear Master,

We are able to create our new SCC's for 2016? :yp: :yp: :yp:

I guess I have some cleaning up to do before I make them. I will get started right away. :vgood:

With love and blessings. :respect:
SAG :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:39 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master Atan

I would like to clarify the placements of CSCCs while waiting to receive my order from Sister Choesf and yourself via post:

1. I have noticed that you have placed CSCC on NE, N, NW and W. But I have 2 CSCC only. Hence, can I

a. Place CSCC on North of my apartment - Star # 7 ?
b. Place CSCC on NE of my apartment - Star #5 ?
c. Place T3 instead of CSCC on W of my apartment - Star #4 ?
d. Place T3 instead of CSCC on NW of my apartment - Star # 3 and understand placement of T3 on NW is good for man of the house?
e. Can I use a plastic plate to place the bottle of CSCC on it? The plastic type of brown plate where potted plants are placed on it.

2. For CSCC you have provided a tin foil so is it ok to cover the bottle and prick holes on it?

3. May I also ask if I do not have a place to hang the wulou centre of the house to counter Star #2 (Sickness), any alternative?

4. Also I have CT3, can I leave it as 2015 and hang on the East of my apartment?

Appreciate your advices on above.

Thank you.

1. Good and proper placements. Any plate will do - no problem.

2. Yes - use the tooth pick to made few holes on it.

3. You have many dhealing FS techniques in the house - not necessary to place Wu Lou in the center of the house - unless it is a bedroom - then , you have to place Wu Lou.

4. CT3 activated for 2016 - Yes it is suitable for you and your family when placed in the east sector. :vh:

You are getting good in dhealing feng shui placements - congrarulation.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Thank you Master. Is the guidance from Master and Sister Choesf these years which I have learnt alot. Still learning especially in direction placements. :omg:

Now I will wait for your order from the mail. Hope to receive them this week.

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Dear Master

A) Could you assist to activate the following which I have cleaned with tissue:

1. Happy & family - Singapore - Dhealing CT3 hanging on wall (East of Apartment).
2. Happy & Family - Singapore - Lucky 3 coins on wall above outside main apartment door (facing East of Apartment).

B) I will wait for your posting of T3 coins for 2016 activation.

Thank you! :g :claphand:

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:41 am

Hello Dear Happy, :smile:

I will activate these for you but I wanted to point out a couple of things.

1. You posted this in Salt and Coins cure 2016 technique and these are not related to questions on SCC's. It can sometimes be confusing to Mods to jump around to various post in order to activate the proper FS item. Please do take care where to request activation of your FS items. :D: Especially as we get closer to CNY and the many requests the forum will recieve. :claphand:
2. The FS items you are requesting are still part of the 2015 technique. Master has not come up with CT3, T3 or 3 lucky coins for 2016 yet. :smile:

I will post these in the proper activation sections for you. :vh:

With love and blessings, :respect:

happy wrote:Dear Master

A) Could you assist to activate the following which I have cleaned with tissue:

1. Happy & family - Singapore - Dhealing CT3 hanging on wall (East of Apartment).
2. Happy & Family - Singapore - Lucky 3 coins on wall above outside main apartment door (facing East of Apartment).

B) I will wait for your posting of T3 coins for 2016 activation.

Thank you! :g :claphand:

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:38 am

Noted with thanks.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello there, dear SAG :D:

Thank you for your timely reminder for members to post correctly at the appropriate forums/threads for their questions and prayer/activation requests. :vh:

I have reposted Master's "10 Don'ts To Members" at Dhealing Announcements so that everyone is reminded of the forum rules.

This is a busy time for the forum, and the Moderators are volunteering here with what free time we have to assist Master, and Master is busy coming out with the CNY preparations for Dhealing Forum...so, it will be of kind assistance if members can cooperate. :thinking

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

condormerz

Unread postby condormerz » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Dear master,

I am working outstation from home, only spend my weekend at home.

I would like to seek your advise is that neccessary to place a scc at the apartment provided by the company?

I intend to order a CSCC and which place should in put the CSCC?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:03 pm

condormerz wrote:Dear master,

I would like to seek your advise is that neccessary to place a scc at the apartment provided by the company?

Place one CSCC at the north of the apartment. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

condormerz

Unread postby condormerz » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:03 am

master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

Dear Master,

Thanks for the advise. I have made the payment to order for 2 sets of CSCC by direct payment to your MBB account a moment ago.

Thanks again.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:37 am

condormerz wrote:
master wrote:

Good Luck.

master atan.

Dear Master,

Thanks for the advise. I have made the payment to order for 2 sets of CSCC by direct payment to your MBB account a moment ago.

Thanks again.

Thank you. :smile:

Please email/PM your shipping address to me.

master atan.

condormerz

Unread postby condormerz » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:57 pm

Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:-

1. At the North sector of the master bedroom of my own house; and

2. At the North sector of the master bedroom of the rental apartment near my outstation work place.

Please advise is that appropriate. Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 am

condormerz wrote:Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:-

1. At the North sector of the master bedroom of my own house; and

2. At the North sector of the master bedroom of the rental apartment near my outstation work place.

Please advise is that appropriate. Thank you.

Both placements is good . :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Dear Master,

I would like to place SCC in my master bedroom at northern sector of the house and seek your advice for the best placement.

1. SCC at NW direction of my master bedroom,

2. NE of my master bedroom is the bathroom. I have work table and TV cabinet along the NE bathroom wall. Can I place under the table??

My house main door is at the NE sector and according to this year chart this is bad star no.5. Appreciate your kind advice to counter this sector.

Many thanks.

atan

Unread postby atan » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:21 pm

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master,

I would like to place SCC in my master bedroom at northern sector of the house and seek your advice for the best placement.

2. NE of my master bedroom is the bathroom. I have work table and TV cabinet along the NE bathroom wall. Can I place under the table??

My house main door is at the NE sector and according to this year chart this is bad star no.5. Appreciate your kind advice to counter this sector.

Many thanks.

1. Very Good.

2. Yes - you can.

Placing Scc and Tai Sui Prayer will counter and remedy the star #5 - no problem.

Good Luck.

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

sharoncpf

Unread postby sharoncpf » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:08 pm

atan wrote:
sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master,

Many thanks.

1. Very Good.

2. Yes - you can.

Placing Scc and Tai Sui Prayer will counter and remedy the star #5 - no problem.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Thank you Master, I will go for placement no.1.. will ask for activation once done.

zeddy

Unread postby zeddy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Good day Master,

For year 2016,

1)How many SCC do we need to placed? I saw NE need one but also saw N and NE for 1 each.

2)Can the SCC be placed at the same place where i put my wealth table since is N sector and the wealth table is also to be placed in N sector too?

3) my NE sector is my masterroom toilet and also my wardrobe, i saw the FAQs that there is no need to put the SCC inside toilet so i guess i will put in my wardrobe. Can i also if i can put at high level (on the top of my wardrobe, so my kids won't be able to touch it?

Thanks

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:56 pm

zeddy wrote:Good day Master,

For year 2016,

1)How many SCC do we need to placed? I saw NE need one but also saw N and NE for 1 each.

2)Can the SCC be placed at the same place where i put my wealth table since is N sector and the wealth table is also to be placed in N sector too?

3) my NE sector is my masterroom toilet and also my wardrobe, i saw the FAQs that there is no need to put the SCC inside toilet so i guess i will put in my wardrobe. Can i also if i can put at high level (on the top of my wardrobe, so my kids won't be able to touch it?

Thanks

One scc is sufficient. :smile:

1. North is important for career and business - to Protect and strengthen your career and business luck, many choose to do this placement - however it is optional.

2. Plca scc at lease 12 inches away from the Wealth Table.

3. On top the wardrobe is good location.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Mariskha 0719

Unread postby Mariskha 0719 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:09 am

Hi Master Atan,

When I was preparing my 4 SCCs, I was disturbed by my son in the middle of the process. I wondering if that was ok or I would need to redo the whole thing. Please advise.

If you think all is ok and there will not be any complication, would you kindly get them activated please:

1. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - North West Sector of the House (SCC) Star #3

2. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - West Sector of the House (SCC) Star #4

3. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5

4. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - North Sector of the House (SCC) Star #7

Thank you and more power.

Peter

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:02 am

Hello Dear Peter,

I have activated your 4 SCC for protection and support for 2016. :vgood: Master will respond to your question, but I am positive he will feel it is OK that that sometimes the energies get stirred as we start to make these. I know it happened to me. :smile:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 91-94)

Mariskha 0719 wrote:Hi Master Atan,

When I was preparing my 4 SCCs, I was disturbed by my son in the middle of the process. I wondering if that was ok or I would need to redo the whole thing. Please advise.

If you think all is ok and there will not be any complication, would you kindly get them activated please:

1. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - North West Sector of the House (SCC) Star #3

2. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - West Sector of the House (SCC) Star #4

3. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5

4. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary, Canada - North Sector of the House (SCC) Star #7

Peter

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:11 pm

All you 4 Scc is good and working - no problem. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

SAG wrote:Hello Dear Peter,

I have activated your 4 SCC for protection and support for 2016. :vgood: Master will respond to your question, but I am positive he will feel it is OK that that sometimes the energies get stirred as we start to make these. I know it happened to me. :smile:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 91-94)

Peter

Mariskha 0719

Unread postby Mariskha 0719 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:07 am

Thank you Master Atan and SAG..

master wrote:All you 4 Scc is good and working - no problem. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 91-94)

Peter

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:12 am

You are welcome Peter. :smile:
Happy New Year! :claphand: :g

Peace, love and joy. :respect:
SAG

Mariskha 0719 wrote:Thank you Master Atan and SAG..

master wrote:All you 4 Scc is good and working - no problem. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 91-94)

Peter

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”