SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choonkok
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choonkok » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Dear Master,
Please assist to activate my 2 SCCs:

1. C K TEO & Family - NE of Living-room (Bandar Seri Begawan) Brunei
2. C K TEO & Family - North of Living-room (Bandar Seri Begawan) Brunei

Thanking you in Advance

Kind Regards,
C K T

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello there, dear Stan :D:

Your NW and North SCCs are now activated :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 504#p63504
(Nos. 47 & 48)

However, it is of utmost importance that you also place a SCC at the North Eastsector to counter Misfortune Star # 5 in 2016 :thinking

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! :g

With love and blessings,

choesf :respect:

stanteoh wrote:Dear Master, kindly assist to activate

Stanteoh - Singapore - North West sector of the house star # 3
Stanteoh - Singapore - North Sector of the house. Star # 7

Many thanks! :yp:

Rgds,
Stanteoh
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello there, dear CK :D:

Your SCCs are now activated :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 504#p63504
(Nos. 49 & 50)

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! :g

With love and blessings,

choesf :respect:

choonkok wrote:Dear Master,
Please assist to activate my 2 SCCs:

1. C K TEO & Family - NE of Living-room (Bandar Seri Begawan) Brunei
2. C K TEO & Family - North of Living-room (Bandar Seri Begawan) Brunei

Thanking you in Advance

Kind Regards,
C K T
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Helena
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:36 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Helena » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 am

Dear Master & moderators,
Pls kindly activate our CSCC.
HZ~~CSCC~~ North side of the house ( CSCC from Dhealing )
Thank you and have a good day.

sharoncpf
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby sharoncpf » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:10 am

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please kindly activate my SCC as below,

Sharoncpf and Husband - Malaysia - SCC at North West in my master bedroom star#3

Thank you. :D:

ChiPham8
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby ChiPham8 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello Master atan,

I was wondering if I have three floors in my home where would be best to place the two SCCs for Northeast and North? The main floor, basement, or 2nd floor? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Chi

clncaa
Posts: 613
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 am
Location: Tukwila WA

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby clncaa » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Thank you Choesf
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:38 pm

You are most welcome anytime, dear Lydia :g :vh:

May you have a prosperous, happy and healthy Chinese New Year of the Fire Monkey 2016! :g

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :D:

clncaa wrote:Thank you Choesf
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:40 pm

===> Post moved down for Master's advice :thinking

ChiPham8 wrote:Hello Master atan,

I was wondering if I have three floors in my home where would be best to place the two SCCs for Northeast and North? The main floor, basement, or 2nd floor? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Chi
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

stanteoh
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby stanteoh » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:23 pm

Dear choesf, thanks for your advice. My NE is bathroom and difficult to find a suitable location to place the scc. Hence I just leave it as it is.

rgds.
Stanteoh

choesf wrote:Hello there, dear Stan :D:

Your NW and North SCCs are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 47 & 48)

However, it is of utmost importance that you also place a SCC at the North Eastsector to counter Misfortune Star # 5 in 2016 :thinking

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! :g

With love and blessings,

choesf :respect:

stanteoh wrote:Dear Master, kindly assist to activate

Stanteoh - Singapore - North West sector of the house star # 3
Stanteoh - Singapore - North Sector of the house. Star # 7

Many thanks! :yp:

Rgds,
Stanteoh

User avatar
atan
Posts: 592
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby atan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Place cactus in the bathroom and list you and your family for Tai Sui Prayer.

Good Luck.

master atan.

stanteoh wrote:Dear choesf, thanks for your advice. My NE is bathroom and difficult to find a suitable location to place the scc. Hence I just leave it as it is.

rgds.
Stanteoh

choesf wrote:Hello there, dear Stan :D:

Your NW and North SCCs are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 47 & 48)

However, it is of utmost importance that you also place a SCC at the North Eastsector to counter Misfortune Star # 5 in 2016 :thinking

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! :g

With love and blessings,

choesf :respect:

stanteoh wrote:Dear Master, kindly assist to activate

Stanteoh - Singapore - North West sector of the house star # 3
Stanteoh - Singapore - North Sector of the house. Star # 7

Many thanks! :yp:

Rgds,
Stanteoh
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:53 pm

choesf wrote:===> Post moved down for Master's advice :thinking

ChiPham8 wrote:Hello Master atan,

I was wondering if I have three floors in my home where would be best to place the two SCCs for Northeast and North? The main floor, basement, or 2nd floor? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Chi
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:00 pm

ChiPham8 wrote:Hello Master atan,

I was wondering if I have three floors in my home where would be best to place the two SCCs for Northeast and North? The main floor, basement, or 2nd floor? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Chi


Ground floor is better. :smile:

However.....

Dhealing webstore Cscc empower by master atan can be place at any floor - it is suitable and good.

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello Dear Helena,

Your North Dhealing CSCC is now activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 51)

With love and blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

Helena wrote:Dear Master & moderators,
Pls kindly activate our CSCC.
HZ~~CSCC~~ North side of the house ( CSCC from Dhealing )
Thank you and have a good day.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Thank You Dear Choesf for helping me out!!! :vh:
I deep in the middle of CNY cleaning. :omg:

Many blessings to you. :respect:
SAG

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Lydia :D:

Hope you don't mind, but I was in the "SCC neighbourhood" and have helped SAG to activate your NE SCC already :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 44)

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:

clncaa wrote:Hi Sag my kitchen is in the NE sector of the house

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:38 am

Wow, way to go in your massive CNY decluttering and cleaning, dear SAG - good job!! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :respect:

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:

SAG wrote:Thank You Dear Choesf for helping me out!!! :vh:
I deep in the middle of CNY cleaning. :omg:

Many blessings to you. :respect:
SAG

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Lydia :D:

Hope you don't mind, but I was in the "SCC neighbourhood" and have helped SAG to activate your NE SCC already :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 44)

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:

clncaa wrote:Hi Sag my kitchen is in the NE sector of the house
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
jon_tan
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am
Location: Queenstown

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby jon_tan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Good day to you.

I would like to request for activation of the following SCC in my apartment for 2016.

Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North East Sector of the living room(SCC) Star # 5
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North Sector of the apartment(SCC) Star # 7
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - West Sector of apartment (SCC) Star # 4

Thank you so much :vgood:

Cheers and best regards, :D:
Jonathan
Peace comes from within

sharoncpf
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby sharoncpf » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:12 pm

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please kindly activate my SCC as below,

Sharoncpf and Husband - Malaysia - SCC at North West in my master bedroom star#3

Thank you. :D:

sharoncpf
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby sharoncpf » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:17 pm

sharoncpf wrote:
sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please kindly activate my SCC as below,

Sharoncpf and Husband - Malaysia - SCC at North West in my master bedroom star#3

Thank you. :D:


Please help to activate as I think my post have been missed. thank you

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby master » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:18 pm

sharoncpf wrote:
sharoncpf wrote:
sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please kindly activate my SCC as below,

Sharoncpf and Husband - Malaysia - SCC at North West in my master bedroom star#3

Thank you. :D:


Please help to activate as I think my post have been missed. thank you


Sorry. :oops:

Activated. :smile:

It is good for the man of the house.

Good Luck.

master atan.

fonglim
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby fonglim » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Dear Choesf, thank you very much for activation our CSCC :vgood: .

Gong Xi Fa Cai :claphand:

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear fonglim :D:

Your CSCCs are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 45 & 46)

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! :g

With love and blessings ,

choesf :D:

fonglim wrote:Dear Master Atan,
Kindly Activate The CSCC For Me.

Fong Chee Meng - Singapore - North East Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 5
Fong Chee Meng - Singapore - North Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 7
Thanks :vh:
Regards
fonglim

User avatar
jon_tan
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am
Location: Queenstown

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby jon_tan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Dear Master and moderators,

Bringing up my post :D:

Cheers!
Jonathan

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Good day to you.

I would like to request for activation of the following SCC in my apartment for 2016.

Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North East Sector of the living room(SCC) Star # 5
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North Sector of the apartment(SCC) Star # 7
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - West Sector of apartment (SCC) Star # 4

Thank you so much :vgood:

Cheers and best regards, :D:
Jonathan
Peace comes from within

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello Dear Jonathan, :smile:

Your SCC's have been activated. :vgood:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 53-55)

With love and blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

Bringing up my post :D:

Cheers!
Jonathan

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Good day to you.

I would like to request for activation of the following SCC in my apartment for 2016.

Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North East Sector of the living room(SCC) Star # 5
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North Sector of the apartment(SCC) Star # 7
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - West Sector of apartment (SCC) Star # 4

Thank you so much :vgood:

Cheers and best regards, :D:
Jonathan

dogg
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby dogg » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please activate the SCC in North, North East and Center (center was advised by a feng shui master for my house based on the natal flying stars. Hope that's ok).


Dogg, Malaysia - SCC in North (my bedroom), North East (corner of my bedroom) and center (outside my daughter's bedroom).


Thank you :respect:

Dogg

User avatar
jon_tan
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am
Location: Queenstown

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby jon_tan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Hi SAG,

Thank you so much :)

Have a great week ahead!

Cheers! :D:
Jonathan

SAG wrote:Hello Dear Jonathan, :smile:

Your SCC's have been activated. :vgood:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 53-55)

With love and blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

Bringing up my post :D:

Cheers!
Jonathan

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Good day to you.

I would like to request for activation of the following SCC in my apartment for 2016.

Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North East Sector of the living room(SCC) Star # 5
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - North Sector of the apartment(SCC) Star # 7
Jonathan T. and family - Singapore - West Sector of apartment (SCC) Star # 4

Thank you so much :vgood:

Cheers and best regards, :D:
Jonathan
Peace comes from within



  • Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest