SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Hello the SCC has been activated.

May I suggest if you are fighting with your wife, placing a SCC in the NW sector (as Choesf has suggested) may help with arguments. :thinking

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(NO. 243)

Good luck. :vh:
SAG

mirandawa wrote:
choesf wrote:Hello there, dear mirandawa

Please be advised that for this year 2016, Master's instructions on the locations of our SCCs are in the North East and North sectors first, and the other 2 options are for the West and North West.

We don't place SCCs elsewhere, but we had uniquely allowed you to have a East SCC as you had requested because of your arguments faced at home.

For the Centre, we have other Master's techniques to take care of that sector already. Please refer to Master's "How To Feng Shui 2016" in the link below to do your Feng Shui properly. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=12530&p=63359#p63359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, you may want to move your Centre SCC to the North (for Career) or the NW (to strengthen the Man of the House) sectors, and request for activation again.

With love, light and peace,

choesf :g

mirandawa wrote:Dear Master,

Please activate our SCC for 2016.

Srikanth & Family - India - SCC at Center of the flat. :smile:


Thank you.


Hi choesf,

Thank you for the advice. I moved the scc to West side of the flat. Please activate it.

Srikanth - India - SCC at the west side of the flat.

Thank you.

mirandawa
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby mirandawa » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:11 am

SAG wrote:Hello the SCC has been activated.

May I suggest if you are fighting with your wife, placing a SCC in the NW sector (as Choesf has suggested) may help with arguments. :thinking



Hello SAG,

Thank you so much for activating the SCC.

Actually i'm experimenting with negative energies around the house with unique SCC placements. Please don't get me wrong. It's just that i can feel negativity energy and trying different SCC placements. :smile:

SCC at centre is a killer and infact within 24 hours electronics in home went crazy!!!

Thank you again.. :vh:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:12 am

It is up to you where you put your SCC. We ONLY activate in sectors that is recommended by Master Atan.

In the future you may request activation for the sectors we have advised. I hope that is clear to you.

Good Luck.
SAG

mirandawa wrote:
SAG wrote:Hello the SCC has been activated.

May I suggest if you are fighting with your wife, placing a SCC in the NW sector (as Choesf has suggested) may help with arguments. :thinking



Hello SAG,

Thank you so much for activating the SCC.

Actually i'm experimenting with negative energies around the house with unique SCC placements. Please don't get me wrong. It's just that i can feel negativity energy and trying different SCC placements. :smile:

SCC at centre is a killer and infact within 24 hours electronics in home went crazy!!!

Thank you again.. :vh:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:05 am

This is to activate a friends CSCC. :vgood:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 244)

With love and blessings, :respect:
Marlene

Catherine
moderator
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Catherine » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi master and moderators, :D:

Please reactivate our CSCC for the following:

Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North Sector of the house Star # 7
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at West Sector of the house Star # 4
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-East Sector of the house Star # 5
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-West Sector of master bedroom Star # 3

Thank you.


Best wishes :g
Catherine

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10409
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:30 am

Hello there, dear Catherine :D:

Your CSCCs are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(Nos. 245 to 248)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

Catherine wrote:Hi master and moderators, :D:

Please reactivate our CSCC for the following:

Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North Sector of the house Star # 7
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at West Sector of the house Star # 4
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-East Sector of the house Star # 5
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-West Sector of master bedroom Star # 3

Thank you.


Best wishes :g
Catherine
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:12 am

This is to activate a friends new CSCC. :vgood:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 249 - 250)

With love and blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

alexaimer
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby alexaimer » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Petru - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello Petru,

Your SCC has been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 251)

Love and blessings. :respect:
SAG

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Petru - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.252 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 am

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.253 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
molly
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: TRAVERSE CITY, MICHIGAN

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby molly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:45 pm

Molly from Michigan, NE Sector of house #5 star. :vh: [font=Century Gothic][
[size=100]"If God sends you down a stony path,
may He give you strong shoes!"
[/size]
[/color]

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:34 pm

molly wrote:Molly from Michigan, NE Sector of house #5 star. :vh: [


Activated no.254 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Bluewater
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Bluewater » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Dear Master Atan and moderators,

Kindly re-activate my SCC as follows:-

Jennifer & Family – Singapore – West sector of the house (Placed on the floor in study/guest room) (CSCC) Star # 4

Pray good career, prosperity, happiness, safe and protected, and all good things happen in the house.

Thank you
With love, peace and light

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan and moderators,

Kindly re-activate my SCC as follows:-

Jennifer & Family – Singapore – West sector of the house (Placed on the floor in study/guest room) (CSCC) Star # 4

Pray good career, prosperity, happiness, safe and protected, and all good things happen in the house.

Activated. :smile:

I had done a Prayer as you had requested .

master atan.

Thank you
With love, peace and light

alexaimer
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby alexaimer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Petru - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:35 am

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Petru - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.


Activated. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan

alexaimer
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby alexaimer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Alexandru - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:21 pm

Hello Alexaimer,

Your CSCC is activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 257)

Peace, Joy & Light,
SAG :respect:

alexaimer wrote:Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Alexandru - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.

alexaimer
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby alexaimer » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Aurelia - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello Alexaimer,

I don't know what you are doing with your CSCC but you don't have to keep asking for activation every couple of months unless you are creating a new one.
I might also suggest you list yourself for Tai Sui prayer as this is what we do prior to using any of Master Atan's Feng Shui methods and items.

I have activated your CSCC. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 258)



alexaimer wrote:Dear Master,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Aurelia - Romania - North East Sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.

User avatar
Xia
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Xia » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Dear Master and moderators,

There is a swimming small cockroach in my SCC and another small insect should I replace it or just remove the insects? The water level also got lower.
Image

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10409
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:11 am

Hi there, dear Xia :D:

Since we are likely to replace to new SCCs for 2017 before the CNY next month, perhaps you can use a disposable spoon to remove the dead insects in your SCC and top up the water.

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
Xia
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Xia » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:11 am

Thank you choesf,

I inspected it closely and it has 4 very tiny insects a cockroach, an ant, a spider and another snail like. Its the first time it happened. Will clean it up later. Thanks a lot :smile:

Xia
Image

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby master » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Xia wrote:Thank you choesf,

I inspected it closely and it has 4 very tiny insects a cockroach, an ant, a spider and another snail like. Its the first time it happened. Will clean it up later. Thanks a lot :smile:

Xia


I had done a Prayer. :smile:

You don't have to do anything - leave it as it is - few more weeks to change the Scc for 2017.

master atan.



  • Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest