SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

zeddy
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:31 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby zeddy » Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Good day Master and Moderators,

I have just replaced my SCC due to new user(as advised to replaced after 3months). Please assist to activate my replacement SCC

Zed and family - Singapore - North East Sector of the house, Master Bedroom (SCC) Star # 5
Zed and family - Singapore - North Sector of the house, Master Bedroom (SCC) Star # 7

Thanks you very much

Zed

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10410
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed May 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Good evening, dear Zed :D:

Good move in replacing your SCCs. They are now activated :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 504#p63504
(Nos. 203 & 204)

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :D:

zeddy wrote:Good day Master and Moderators,

I have just replaced my SCC due to new user(as advised to replaced after 3months). Please assist to activate my replacement SCC

Zed and family - Singapore - North East Sector of the house, Master Bedroom (SCC) Star # 5
Zed and family - Singapore - North Sector of the house, Master Bedroom (SCC) Star # 7

Thanks you very much

Zed
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

vivu
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby vivu » Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Before the lunar new year 2016 you helped to activate 2 SCCs; one at North sector of house and one at North East sector of house.

Recently, due to a new installation of the heater at the North sector I removed the SCC there and put a new one. Would you please activate this new SCC at the North sector of house:

Huynh & Family - Australia - SCC at North sector of the house Star #7

Thank you and all the best.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Fri May 06, 2016 9:11 pm

vivu wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Before the lunar new year 2016 you helped to activate 2 SCCs; one at North sector of house and one at North East sector of house.

Recently, due to a new installation of the heater at the North sector I removed the SCC there and put a new one. Would you please activate this new SCC at the North sector of house:

Huynh & Family - Australia - SCC at North sector of the house Star #7

Thank you and all the best.


Activated no.205 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Fri May 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.206 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Sat May 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.207 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Bluewater
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Bluewater » Mon May 09, 2016 12:44 pm

Dear Master Atan, Choesf and moderators,

I would like to request reactivation of the following:-

1. Jennifer & Family - Singapore - North West sector of the house (Son's bedroom on top of his bookshelf (CSCC) star # 3
2. Jennifer & Family - Singapore – North East sector of the house (Master bedroom beside room's door (CSCC) star # 5
3. Jennifer & Family - Singapore - North East sector of the kitchen (Placed inside the built-in cupboard located in service balcony) (CSCC) Star #5
4. Jennifer & Family - Singapore – North sector of the house (Placed on the floor in Master bedroom beside study table) (SCC) Star #7
5. Jennifer & Family – Singapore – West sector of the house (Placed on top of the cupboard in study/guest room) (CSCC) Star # 4

Thank you.

With blessings, light and peace :respect: :respect:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Tue May 10, 2016 12:01 am

Hello there Dear Jennifer,

I have re-activated your CSCC's :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 208 - 212)

With love and blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan, Choesf and moderators,

I would like to request reactivation of the following:-

1. Jennifer & Family - Singapore - North West sector of the house (Son's bedroom on top of his bookshelf (CSCC) star # 3
2. Jennifer & Family - Singapore – North East sector of the house (Master bedroom beside room's door (CSCC) star # 5
3. Jennifer & Family - Singapore - North East sector of the kitchen (Placed inside the built-in cupboard located in service balcony) (CSCC) Star #5
4. Jennifer & Family - Singapore – North sector of the house (Placed on the floor in Master bedroom beside study table) (SCC) Star #7
5. Jennifer & Family – Singapore – West sector of the house (Placed on top of the cupboard in study/guest room) (CSCC) Star # 4

Thank you.

With blessings, light and peace :respect: :respect:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Wed May 11, 2016 9:51 pm

This is to activate my replacement CSCC in the NW for good luck and protection! :vgood:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p6350
(No. 213)

With love and blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

Bluewater
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Bluewater » Thu May 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Dear Master, Choesf and moderators,

This is to activate my new replacement in the west sector for good career and study, for good luck and protection.

Jennifer & Family – Singapore– West sector of the house (Placed on top of the cupboard in study/guest room) (CSCC) Star # 4

With blessings and love :respect: :respect:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10410
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Fri May 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Good afternoon, dear Jennifer :D:

Your West CSCC has been reactivated as requested :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 504#p63504
(No. 214)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master, Choesf and moderators,

This is to activate my new replacement in the west sector for good career and study, for good luck and protection.

Jennifer & Family – Singapore– West sector of the house (Placed on top of the cupboard in study/guest room) (CSCC) Star # 4

With blessings and love :respect: :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Fri May 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Blog visitor's SCC activated no.215 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Sat May 28, 2016 1:31 am

This is to activate my new Dhealing CSCC's :vgood:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 216 - 217)

With love and blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

lavinia
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby lavinia » Mon May 30, 2016 4:03 am

Dear master & moderators,

Please activate SCC at NE sector of the living room.
Lavinia and family-NE sector of living room-Paris, France.

Thanks & regards,
Lavinia

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 pm

lavinia wrote:Dear master & moderators,

Please activate SCC at NE sector of the living room.
Lavinia and family-NE sector of living room-Paris, France.

Thanks & regards,
Lavinia


Activated no.218 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
Xia
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Xia » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 am

Dear master & moderators,

Please activate my new SCC at North sector of the living room - Philippines

I already disposed the old one since aside that the container is full of salt in the rim and outside all the coins have sunken halfway in the salt that already crystallized.
It's the first time it ever happened. Maybe a lot of bad energies right?

Thanks very much,
Xia
Image

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 am

Hello Dear Xia,

Your new SCC has been activated. :smile: Looks like the SCC was working very hard for you. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(No. 219)

With love and blessings,. :respect:
SAG :g

Xia wrote:Dear master & moderators,

Please activate my new SCC at North sector of the living room - Philippines

I already disposed the old one since aside that the container is full of salt in the rim and outside all the coins have sunken halfway in the salt that already crystallized.
It's the first time it ever happened. Maybe a lot of bad energies right?

Thanks very much,
Xia

Catherine
moderator
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby Catherine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi master and moderators, :D:

Please reactivate our CSCC for the following:

Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North Sector of the house Star # 7
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at West Sector of the house Star # 4
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-East Sector of the house Star # 5
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-West Sector of master bedroom Star # 3

Thank you.


Best wishes :g
Catherine

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8096
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Catherine wrote:Hi master and moderators, :D:

Please reactivate our CSCC for the following:

Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North Sector of the house Star # 7
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at West Sector of the house Star # 4
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-East Sector of the house Star # 5
Anna and Catherine - Singapore - CSCC at North-West Sector of master bedroom Star # 3

Thank you.


Best wishes :g
Catherine



Activated nos.221-224 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

sharoncpf
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby sharoncpf » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please help to re-activate my SCC as below.

Sharoncpf and Husband - Malaysia - SCC at North West in our master bedroom star#3

Thanks & regards,

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10410
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Hello there, dear Sharoncpf :D:

Your SCC is now activated :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 504#p63504
(No. 225)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please help to re-activate my SCC as below.

Sharoncpf and Husband - Malaysia - SCC at North West in our master bedroom star#3

Thanks & regards,
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

jonsantiago
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby jonsantiago » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Good day Master and moderators,

When I came home just now, I noticed that the CSCC has moved. I believed my cat would have probably jumped up to where it is placed. Normally, it does not climb up to the cabinets and other table. Maybe at this particular time, my cat chased something.

Anyway, I have checked that the CSCC seems to be in order. It is not broken or anything except that there are cat hair on the plate from where it sits. I have cleaned it up now and placed it back.

In this regard, should I need to have it re-activated? If yes, please re-activate my CSCC

Jon M. Santiago - Philippines - NE sector of the apartment

Thank you very much!

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:58 pm

jonsantiago wrote:Good day Master and moderators,

When I came home just now, I noticed that the CSCC has moved. I believed my cat would have probably jumped up to where it is placed. Normally, it does not climb up to the cabinets and other table. Maybe at this particular time, my cat chased something.

Anyway, I have checked that the CSCC seems to be in order. It is not broken or anything except that there are cat hair on the plate from where it sits. I have cleaned it up now and placed it back.

In this regard, should I need to have it re-activated? If yes, please re-activate my CSCC

Jon M. Santiago - Philippines - NE sector of the apartment

Thank you very much!


Activated. :smile:

Your Cscc is good and working.

master atan.

jonsantiago
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby jonsantiago » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:10 pm

master wrote:
Activated. :smile:

Your Cscc is good and working.

master atan.


Many thanks Master!

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10410
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2016 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 am

This is to reactivate my CSCCs :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=12596&p=63504#p63504
(Nos. 227 & 228)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan



  • Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest