Page 9 of 9

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:33 pm
by Xia
Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly activate my SCC replacement since the old one I already disposed it look terrible. Its the first time it look that way for years that I am using SCC.

Xia and family - Philippines - south sector of my bedroom

Thank you

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:38 am
by mirandawa
Dear master :respect:

Kindly reactivate my cscc for 2017.

Sri & family - India - CSCC at the south sector of the house.

Thank you so much. :smile:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:38 am
by multi888
mirandawa wrote:Dear master :respect:

Kindly reactivate my cscc for 2017.

Sri & family - India - CSCC at the south sector of the house.

Thank you so much. :smile:


Done...

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:39 am
by multi888
Xia wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly activate my SCC replacement since the old one I already disposed it look terrible. Its the first time it look that way for years that I am using SCC.

Xia and family - Philippines - south sector of my bedroom

Thank you



Done...:)

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:47 pm
by SAG
Thank you very much Master Atan. :ty: :respect: :t:

master wrote:
SAG wrote:Re-Activating my CSCC for good luck and protection. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498 ( No. 194 - 197)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g


So Be it. :smile:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:06 pm
by Xia
Thank you master :)

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 pm
by rozalia
Blog visitor's SCC activated no.201 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
:ty:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:48 pm
by rozalia
Blog visitor's SCC activated no.202 here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
:ty:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:06 pm
by lisakidson
Have placed both of my salt and coins cure for activation

Lisa and family New Zealand North Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 6
Lisa and family New Zealand South Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 5

Thank you and blessings :ty:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 pm
by choesf
Hi there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear Lisa :D:

Glad to see you here! Your new Dhealing CSCCs are reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
(Nos. 202 & 204)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

lisakidson wrote:Have placed both of my salt and coins cure for activation

Lisa and family New Zealand North Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 6
Lisa and family New Zealand South Sector of the house. ( Cscc ) Star # 5

Thank you and blessings :ty:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:36 am
by alexaimer
Dear Master & Moderators,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Alexandru - Romania - South sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.
:respect:

Re: SCC : Salt and Coins Cure 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:07 am
by choesf
Hi there, dear alexaimer :D:

Your CSCC is activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=16497&p=73498#p73498
(No. 205)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Can i please my CSCC at the following location:
Alexandru - Romania - South sector of the House (SCC) Star #5
Thanks very much.
:respect: