Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2017 - Photo.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2014 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:38 am

rachellim wrote:Good Day Master atan,

Thank you for your reassurance and your help!

Very blessed to have your help.

Love,
Rachel


You are welcome. :smile:

dogg
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2014 - Photo.

Unread postby dogg » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi Master, I have two CSCCs at home since CNY in North and NW. In both of them, the water level has not dropped nor there is any crystallisation. Is this normal? Is it because both don't have holes in the aluminium foil?

Please see the picture.

Thank you

Dogg
Attachments
photo.JPG

dogg
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2014 - Photo.

Unread postby dogg » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi Master, need your advice. THank you :D: :g

dogg wrote:Hi Master, I have two CSCCs at home since CNY in North and NW. In both of them, the water level has not dropped nor there is any crystallisation. Is this normal? Is it because both don't have holes in the aluminium foil?

Please see the picture.

Thank you

Dogg

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2014 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:37 pm

dogg wrote:Hi Master, I have two CSCCs at home since CNY in North and NW. In both of them, the water level has not dropped nor there is any crystallisation. Is this normal? Is it because both don't have holes in the aluminium foil?

Please see the picture.

Thank you

Dogg


I had done a Prayer for your House.

Your CSCCs is fine and working - no problem.

I had reactivated it to remove more stress and tensions.

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2014 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:04 am

:smile:

scc.jpg
Scc picture from jon_tan - Singapore



More detail.....

viewtopic.php?p=55312#p55312" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:57 pm

[hr]
Salt and coins cure 2014 end today.

For 2015
[hr]
Detail .....Technique 2015

Detail .....Activation 2015

Detail .....Photo 2015

[hr]

User avatar
phoenixrising1111
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 am

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Thank you Master for your postings as they are quite helpful!

Phoenixrising1111 :D: :claphand:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you Master for your postings as they are quite helpful!

Phoenixrising1111 :D: :claphand:


You are welcome. :vh:

We try our best to share our techniques as clear and detail as possible.

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:08 am

Well prepared and well placed.: :vh:


how108.jpg
Salt and coins cure 2015 - how108
[hr]
How108 - 2015 February.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:12 am

Dhealing CSCC North 2015.jpg


Good morning, dear Master :D:

I just noticed this morning that there is a large black insect (looks like a fly?) floating on top of the salt water in my North sector Dhealing CSCC which was prepared 1 week before the CNY 2015.

I find it strange that the insect managed to get into the CSCC through the small hole at the aluminium foil.

This is the first time something like that has happened in the 9 years that I have used the SCCs/CSCCs technique. Wonder if it means anything and do I need to dispose the insect :?: :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

P.S. All my CSCCs were prepared using rock sea salt and 2014 bottled drinking Wealth Water. :vh:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:52 pm

choesf wrote:
Dhealing CSCC North 2015.jpg


Good morning, dear Master :D:

I just noticed this morning that there is a large black insect (looks like a fly?) floating on top of the salt water in my North sector Dhealing CSCC which was prepared 1 week before the CNY 2015.

I find it strange that the insect managed to get into the CSCC through the small hole at the aluminium foil.

This is the first time something like that has happened in the 9 years that I have used the SCCs/CSCCs technique. Wonder if it means anything and do I need to dispose the insect :?: :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:


P.S. All my CSCCs were prepared using rock sea salt and 2014 bottled drinking Wealth Water. :vh:


I don't feel any problem. :smile:

It could came from inside the container. Not possible for any insect to enter , unless the foil is not properly cover.

Remove the foil and use a plastic spoon to remove the black thing and cover back the foil.

Dispose the the black thing outside your house or flush it into the toilet.

Wear glove .

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

Thank you for checking - I am glad that there was no problem with the CSCC. Okay, I will wear gloves and dispose of the insect tomorrow :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :respect:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:
Dhealing CSCC North 2015.jpg


Good morning, dear Master :D:

I just noticed this morning that there is a large black insect (looks like a fly?) floating on top of the salt water in my North sector Dhealing CSCC which was prepared 1 week before the CNY 2015.

I find it strange that the insect managed to get into the CSCC through the small hole at the aluminium foil.

This is the first time something like that has happened in the 9 years that I have used the SCCs/CSCCs technique. Wonder if it means anything and do I need to dispose the insect :?: :thinking

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:


P.S. All my CSCCs were prepared using rock sea salt and 2014 bottled drinking Wealth Water. :vh:


I don't feel any problem. :smile:

It could came from inside the container. Not possible for any insect to enter , unless the foil is not properly cover.

Remove the foil and use a plastic spoon to remove the black thing and cover back the foil.

Dispose the the black thing outside your house or flush it into the toilet.

Wear glove .

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10295
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2015 - Photo.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:36 am

I thought I would share here the pictures of my previous CSCCs with interesting salt formations :vh: :thinking ===>

SE SCC 2012 (Small).jpg


SE Dhealing CSCC 2012 above

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=4022&p=35733&hilit=pyramid#p35733

______________________________________________________________________
North CSCC Pyramid 2010.jpg
North CSCC Pyramid 2010.jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 2815 times


North Dhealing CSCC above - the salt formation at the top of the water line was a three-level pyramid shape that grew within 2 weeks and disappeared when I topped up the water. This was a North CSCC.

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... it=pyramid
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
atan
Posts: 592
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2016 - Photo.

Unread postby atan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:27 pm

[hr]
Salt and coins cure 2015 ended today.

For 2016
[hr]
Detail .....Technique 2016

Detail .....Activation 2016

Detail .....Photo 2016

[hr]
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

Xial
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2016 - Photo.

Unread postby Xial » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Good day master and moderators,

I would like to ask of i can use this type of iching coins instead of the brass type one for the SCC? Its color gold and its still made of metal.

Gong Xi Fa Cai! :)

Warmest regards,
Xial




Image

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2016 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Xial wrote:Good day master and moderators,

I would like to ask of i can use this type of iching coins instead of the brass type one for the SCC? Its color gold and its still made of metal.

Gong Xi Fa Cai! :)

Warmest regards,
Xial




Image


Picture did not show.....

However - if it has a square hole in the center - it is suitable.

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Salt and coins cure 2009 to 2017 - Photo.

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 pm

For 2017......



Detail .....Technique 2017

Detail .....Activation 2017

Detail .....Photo 2017





  • Advertisement
Untitled Document

snowmanDhealing Management wish all members and their family
a Merry Christmas and
a successful New Year.

Dhealing Xmas Trinity Prayer 2017


Return to “SCC: Salt and Coins Cure - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest