Page 2 of 4

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:25 pm
by sharoncpf
Dear Master and Moderators,

Please activate my 2018 Lucky 3coins as below:

Sharoncpf - Malaysia - 8 sets for God of Wealth Blessing.

Many Thanks,

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:50 am
by SAG
Hello Sharon,

Your Lucky 3cions have been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944 (No. 37)

Blessings, :g
SAG

sharoncpf wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please activate my 2018 Lucky 3coins as below:

Sharoncpf - Malaysia - 8 sets for God of Wealth Blessing.

Many Thanks,

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:54 pm
by rozalia
This is to activate my L3coins, no.38 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

:ty:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:22 pm
by Miki
Dear Master and Moderators,

Please activate my Lucky 3 coins,

CS Lim and Evelyn - Singapore - 5 sets of Lucky 3 coins for God of Wealth blessings

Thanks so much,
Eve

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:12 pm
by celena
Dear Master and Moderators

Please kindly activate our Lucky 3 coins for 2018.

Celena, UK - 1 set in my wallet/purse.
Paul O, UK - 1 set in wallet/purse.
Celena, UK - 2 sets for Wealth cure.
Celena, UK - 1 set in Wealth glass, beside Piyao.

Thank you very much.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.
Celena

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:44 pm
by jon_tan
Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for the activation of the Lucky 3 coins:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - 20 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Jonathan T. - Singapore - 4 sets with Wealth Cure
Goh B.G. - Singapore - 5 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Goh B.G. - Singapore - 3 sets with Wealth Cure

Thank you so much! :yp:

Best regards
Jonathan

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:35 am
by molly
Molly and Brad - Michigan, USA - two sets of L3 coins, one each in wallets.

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 am
by rozalia
Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please activate my Lucky 3 coins,

CS Lim and Evelyn - Singapore - 5 sets of Lucky 3 coins for God of Wealth blessings

Thanks so much,
Eve


Activated no.39 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

rose, :respect:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:44 am
by rozalia
celena wrote:Dear Master and Moderators

Please kindly activate our Lucky 3 coins for 2018.

Celena, UK - 1 set in my wallet/purse.
Paul O, UK - 1 set in wallet/purse.
Celena, UK - 2 sets for Wealth cure.
Celena, UK - 1 set in Wealth glass, beside Piyao.

Thank you very much.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.
Celena


Activated nos.40-43 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

rose, :respect:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 am
by rozalia
jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for the activation of the Lucky 3 coins:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - 20 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Jonathan T. - Singapore - 4 sets with Wealth Cure
Goh B.G. - Singapore - 5 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Goh B.G. - Singapore - 3 sets with Wealth Cure

Thank you so much! :yp:

Best regards
Jonathan


Activated nos.44-47 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

rose, :respect:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 am
by rozalia
molly wrote:Molly and Brad - Michigan, USA - two sets of L3 coins, one each in wallets.


Activate no.48 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

rose, :respect:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:37 am
by rozalia
Blog visitors' L3coins activated nos.49-50 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

:ty:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 am
by jon_tan
Dear Rose,

Thank you so much for activating the Lucky 3Coins!

Cheers :smile: :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan

rozalia wrote:
jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for the activation of the Lucky 3 coins:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - 20 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Jonathan T. - Singapore - 4 sets with Wealth Cure
Goh B.G. - Singapore - 5 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Goh B.G. - Singapore - 3 sets with Wealth Cure

Thank you so much! :yp:

Best regards
Jonathan


Activated nos.44-47 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

rose, :respect:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 am
by jencsh
Hi Master, Mods,

Please activate my Lucky 3 Coins for 2018.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - 9 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - 6 sets for Wealth Cure

Thanks in advance.
jencsh

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 am
by choesf
Hi there, dear Jencsh :D:

Your Lucky 3coins are activated accordingly :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 944#p77944
(Nos. 51 & 52)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

jencsh wrote:Hi Master, Mods,

Please activate my Lucky 3 Coins for 2018.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - 9 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - 6 sets for Wealth Cure

Thanks in advance.
jencsh

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 am
by choesf
My friend's Lucky 3coins are activated :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 944#p77944
(Nos. 53 & 54)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 am
by daffodil
daffodil - USA Please re activate one more set of Lucky Three Coins I found for God of Wealth Blessing

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 pm
by choesf
Hi there, dear daffodil :D:

Your additional Lucky 3coins is now activated for God of Wealth Blessings :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 944#p77944
(No. 55)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:



daffodil wrote:daffodil - USA Please re activate one more set of Lucky Three Coins I found for God of Wealth Blessing

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 pm
by choesf
My daughter's Lucky 3coins are now activated for God of Wealth Blessings :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 944#p77944
(Nos. 56 & 57)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm
by Kim
Dear Master Atan & Moderator,

Kindly activate my Lucky 3coins:

1. Kim - Singapore - 4 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing.
2. Kim - Singapore - 3 sets with Wealth Cure.

Thank you.

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:35 am
by rozalia
Kim wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderator,

Kindly activate my Lucky 3coins:

1. Kim - Singapore - 4 sets for God Of Wealth Blessing.
2. Kim - Singapore - 3 sets with Wealth Cure.

Thank you.


Activted nos.58-59 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

rose, :respect:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:10 pm
by dogg
Dear master and mods,

Please activate

Dogg, Kuala Lumpur - lucky coins in my wallet.

Thank you :)

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:11 pm
by rozalia
dogg wrote:Dear master and mods,

Please activate

Dogg, Kuala Lumpur - lucky coins in my wallet.

Thank you :)


Activated no.60 here: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944

rose, :respect:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 pm
by choesf
My family's Lucky 3coins are activated for God of Wealth Blessings :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 944#p77944
(No. 61)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Re: Lucky 3coins - 2018 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 pm
by Bluewater
Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please activate all my family lucky 3 coins as follows:-

Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - 9 sets for GOD of Wealth Blessings.
Jennifer (YLC), Jennifer's husband (NKK) and Jennifer's son (DNMR) - Singapore - 6 sets with wealth cure.

Thank you and with love, peace and light. :respect: :respect: