Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Blog visitor's T3coins activated no.71 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm

This is to activate my T3coins no.72 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

Thank you! :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3738
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:48 pm

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear sister Happy :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now reactivated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 70)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

happy wrote:Dear Master and moderators

Kindly reactivate

Happy and family - Singapore - Dhealing T3 NorthWest of Apartment facing East Sector of Master bedroom

Thank you


Thank you Sister choesf!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:31 pm

My pleasure, dear sister Happy! :g :Dziekuje:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

happy wrote:
choesf wrote:Hi there, dear sister Happy :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now reactivated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 70)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

happy wrote:Dear Master and moderators

Kindly reactivate

Happy and family - Singapore - Dhealing T3 NorthWest of Apartment facing East Sector of Master bedroom

Thank you


Thank you Sister choesf!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Blog visitor's T3coins activated no.73 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

KittyOng
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby KittyOng » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Dear Master,

Please help to activate Trinity 3 Coins for

1. North of Living Room facing South
2. North of Master Bedroom facing South

I have cleaned and wiped these 2 sets of Trinity 3 coins for use in 2017.
Thank you.

Love,
Kitty Ong, Singapore
Top

mirandawa
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby mirandawa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Dear master,

Kindly activate our trinity 3 coins.

Srikanth & family - India - North sector of the house facing South east.

I tried my best to face T3 coins towards south but the facing is SE.

Please guide me whether it is suitable.

Thank you. :smile:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29 am

KittyOng wrote:Dear Master,

Please help to activate Trinity 3 Coins for

1. North of Living Room facing South
2. North of Master Bedroom facing South

I have cleaned and wiped these 2 sets of Trinity 3 coins for use in 2017.
Thank you.

Love,
Kitty Ong, Singapore
Top


Activated nos.74-75 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1598
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:34 am

Hello mirandawa,

Your Trinity 3 coins have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683 (No. 76)

Love & light.
SAG :respect:

mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Kindly activate our trinity 3 coins.

Srikanth & family - India - North sector of the house facing South east.

I tried my best to face T3 coins towards south but the facing is SE.

Please guide me whether it is suitable.

Thank you. :smile:

mirandawa
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby mirandawa » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:39 am

SAG wrote:Hello mirandawa,

Your Trinity 3 coins have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683 (No. 76)

Love & light.
SAG :respect:

mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Kindly activate our trinity 3 coins.

Srikanth & family - India - North sector of the house facing South east.

I tried my best to face T3 coins towards south but the facing is SE.

Please guide me whether it is suitable.

Thank you. :smile:


Thank you again. :smile: :vh:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1598
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:42 am

You are welcome! :D:

mirandawa wrote:
SAG wrote:Hello mirandawa,

Your Trinity 3 coins have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683 (No. 76)

Love & light.
SAG :respect:

mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Kindly activate our trinity 3 coins.

Srikanth & family - India - North sector of the house facing South east.

I tried my best to face T3 coins towards south but the facing is SE.

Please guide me whether it is suitable.

Thank you. :smile:


Thank you again. :smile: :vh:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:24 am

My friend's Trinity 3coins activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(No. 77)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Helena
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:36 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby Helena » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Dear Sister Choesf,
Thank you very much. The boys are doing great. They are in 6th grade now, 2 more years to go before high school. How are you?
With love & GBU,
Helena
choesf wrote:Hi there, dear little sister Helena :D:

Hope you and the boys are doing well. Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 68 & 69)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Helena wrote:Dear Master/Moderators,
Pls kindly activate our Trinity 3 coins.
HZ~~~USA~~~ North facing South of the house and master bedroom.
HZ - USA - Dhealing Trinity 3 coins with crystal. It is in the East of the house facing West

Also, I have Dhealing Trinity 3 coins with crystal. It is in the East of the house facing West, Pls activate it as well. Thank you.

With love & GBU,
Helena

Helena
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:36 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby Helena » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Dear Master/moderators,
Would you pls reactivate our Trinity 3 coins in the kitchen? It is West facing East.
HZ~~~USA~~~ West facing East of the house.
Thank you and have a good day.
Helena

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:15 pm

Helena wrote:Dear Master/moderators,
Would you pls reactivate our Trinity 3 coins in the kitchen? It is West facing East.
HZ~~~USA~~~ West facing East of the house.
Thank you and have a good day.
Helena


Activated no.78 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Blog visitor's T3coins activated no.79 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi there, dear little sister Helena :D:

You are most welcome. Thank you, I am doing great. Wow, they are in 6th grade now? I still remember them from 2 years old. Time flies. :lol:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Helena wrote:Dear Sister Choesf,
Thank you very much. The boys are doing great. They are in 6th grade now, 2 more years to go before high school. How are you?
With love & GBU,
Helena
choesf wrote:Hi there, dear little sister Helena :D:

Hope you and the boys are doing well. Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 68 & 69)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Helena wrote:Dear Master/Moderators,
Pls kindly activate our Trinity 3 coins.
HZ~~~USA~~~ North facing South of the house and master bedroom.
HZ - USA - Dhealing Trinity 3 coins with crystal. It is in the East of the house facing West

Also, I have Dhealing Trinity 3 coins with crystal. It is in the East of the house facing West, Pls activate it as well. Thank you.

With love & GBU,
Helena
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:45 pm

Blog visitors' T3coins activated nos.80-82 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

jencsh
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby jencsh » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Dear Master, Mods,

Please list my Trinity Coins for 2017.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - North sector of house facing South
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - NorthWest sector of house facing SouthEast
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - West sector of house facing East
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Crystal Trinity 3coins at East sector of house facing West

Thanks In Advance !

Jencsh

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10153
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Good afternoon, dear Jencsh :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 83 to 86)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please list my Trinity Coins for 2017.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - North sector of house facing South
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - NorthWest sector of house facing SouthEast
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - West sector of house facing East
Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Crystal Trinity 3coins at East sector of house facing West

Thanks In Advance !

Jencsh
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Blog visitor's T3coins activated no.87 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

fonglim
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby fonglim » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Dear Choesf, thanks for the activation Trinity 3 coins for me. Early Gong Xi Fa Cai to Master Atan and All Dhealing Members. :vh:

choesf :D:

fonglim wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,
Kindly activate my trinity 3 coins 2017 for me.

Fong Chee Meng & Family - Singapore - North sector of house facing South.
Fong Chee Meng & Family - Singapore - NorthWest of house facing SouthEast.

Regards
fonglim
[/quote]

User avatar
jmillerfl
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby jmillerfl » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:05 pm

master wrote:
jmillerfl wrote:Question: I have made an additional Trinity 3 coin set. Is there another location that is advisable to place it in my home, or can I get it activated to give as a gift to my sister for her new home?

Thank you. Judy


Place it in the kitchen - West face east - it is very effective for many good things. :vh:

Good Luck.

master atan.
Judy

Thank you Master Atan. I have place this one in my kitchen, West facing East as suggested. May I kindly get this one activated?
Breathe deep . . . seek peace . . .
https://www.yulebemagical.com

Tali
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:09 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby Tali » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:15 am

Dear Moderators,
May I kindly request activation for my T3's?
Tali- North facing South-Aruba
Tali- West facing East. -Aruba

Thank you

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:19 am

Tali wrote:Dear Moderators,
May I kindly request activation for my T3's?
Tali- North facing South-Aruba
Tali- West facing East. -Aruba

Thank you


Activated no.88 - 89 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose



  • Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Trinity 3Coins - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest