Page 6 of 9

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:08 pm
by choesf
Hi there, dear Jennifer :D:

Yes, you can certainly move one of your North Dhealing Trinity 3coins to the West sector of your kitchen.

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:
choesf wrote:Hello there, dear Jennifer :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 94 to 97)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please help to activate as follows:-

Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:


Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

I have previously above location activated, however I have found another location which is the North sector of living room wall facing South for placement of Trinity3 coin as below:- Do you think is possible for me to transfer T3 coins from walk in wardrobe room to Kitchen which is door facing main door and windows? If yes, I will do it once received your affirmation.

Currently my placement as follows:-
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector of the living room wall facing South (above air-con unit)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room) - Thought of transfer to kitchen
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East

Awaiting your reply.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:29 pm
by Bluewater
choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Jennifer :D:

Yes, you can certainly move one of your North Dhealing Trinity 3coins to the West sector of your kitchen.

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:
choesf wrote:Hello there, dear Jennifer :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 94 to 97)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please help to activate as follows:-

Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:


Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

I have previously above location activated, however I have found another location which is the North sector of living room wall facing South for placement of Trinity3 coin as below:- Do you think is possible for me to transfer T3 coins from walk in wardrobe room to Kitchen which is door facing main door and windows? If yes, I will do it once received your affirmation.

Currently my placement as follows:-
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector of the living room wall facing South (above air-con unit)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room) - Thought of transfer to kitchen
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East

Awaiting your reply.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:


Thank you Choesf for your help always.
I will do it after work.

With love, peace and light

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:50 pm
by choesf
You are most welcome anytime, dear Jennifer :g :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:
choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Jennifer :D:

Yes, you can certainly move one of your North Dhealing Trinity 3coins to the West sector of your kitchen.

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:
choesf wrote:Hello there, dear Jennifer :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 94 to 97)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please help to activate as follows:-

Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:


Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

I have previously above location activated, however I have found another location which is the North sector of living room wall facing South for placement of Trinity3 coin as below:- Do you think is possible for me to transfer T3 coins from walk in wardrobe room to Kitchen which is door facing main door and windows? If yes, I will do it once received your affirmation.

Currently my placement as follows:-
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector of the living room wall facing South (above air-con unit)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins at North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room) - Thought of transfer to kitchen
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East

Awaiting your reply.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:


Thank you Choesf for your help always.
I will do it after work.

With love, peace and light

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:14 pm
by Xia
Dear Master and moderators,

Kindly reactivate my trinity coins for 2017.

Xia and Family - Philippines - North sector of kitchen facing South
Xia - Philippines - North sector of my bedroom facing South

Thank you very much.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:07 am
by SAG
Hello Xia,

I have activated your T3C for 2017. Since you already have North of your bedroom facing South for better placement in the kitchen you could move it to the West sector of kitchen Facing East. Just a suggestion. :wink2:
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683 (No. 122 - 123)

Love & Light.
SAG :g



Xia wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

Kindly reactivate my trinity coins for 2017.

Xia and Family - Philippines - North sector of kitchen facing South
Xia - Philippines - North sector of my bedroom facing South

Thank you very much.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 am
by mike88
Dear Master / Moderators,

Please assist to activate the following :

1. mike88 and family - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house
2. mike88's father-in-law house - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house

Thank you & Gong Xi Fa Cai.


Best Regards,
mike88

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:00 am
by choesf
Good morning, dear mike88 :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 129 & 130)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mike88 wrote:Dear Master / Moderators,

Please assist to activate the following :

1. mike88 and family - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house
2. mike88's father-in-law house - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house

Thank you & Gong Xi Fa Cai.


Best Regards,
mike88

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:55 pm
by franknguyen815
Dear Master and Moderators,

Kindly please help to activate the following Trinity 3coins (2017) at apartment in Houston, Texas, USA.

My-tien Ngoc Nguyen - East sector of the apartment house at the door entrance facing West - USA.

Thank you so much.

With Loving-Kindness,

My-tien.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 am
by Bluewater
Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - T3 coins glued in North sector of the living room wall facing South (above air-con unit)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins in North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - T3 coins in North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East


With light, love and peace :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:15 pm
by choesf
Good afternoon, dear Jennifer :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activted for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 131 to 135)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - T3 coins glued in North sector of the living room wall facing South (above air-con unit)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Hanging T3 coins in North sector of the house facing South (windows in walk in wardrobe room)
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - T3 coins in North West sector wall in son's bedroom facing South East.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - North sector windows in master bedroom facing South.
Jennifer (YLC) & Family - Singapore - West sector of the house (inside Son's room next to air conditioner) facing East


With light, love and peace :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:17 pm
by choesf
Hi there, dear frankmguyen815 :D:

For year 2017, Trinity 3coins should be in the North sector (best option), or at the NW, or West sectors. Master's explanation is below :-

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16503

We will activate your Trinity 3coins after relocation. :thinking

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

franknguyen815 wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Kindly please help to activate the following Trinity 3coins (2017) at apartment in Houston, Texas, USA.

My-tien Ngoc Nguyen - East sector of the apartment house at the door entrance facing West - USA.

Thank you so much.

With Loving-Kindness,

My-tien.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:28 pm
by rozalia
Blog visitor's T3coins activated no.136 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

:respect:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:21 am
by ofuroinu
Dear Master and Moderators

Please help to activate my 2 sets of T3C as follow

Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - North Sector facing South of the apartment
Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - West Sector facing East of the apartment

Once a again thank you . :vh:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:03 am
by SAG
Hello Ofuroinu,

Your T3C have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683 (No. 137 - 138)

Love & Light.
SAG :g


ofuroinu wrote:Dear Master and Moderators

Please help to activate my 2 sets of T3C as follow

Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - North Sector facing South of the apartment
Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - West Sector facing East of the apartment

Once a again thank you . :vh:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:38 pm
by Xia
Dear masters & moderators,

Kindly activate my Trinity 3Coins

Xia and family - Philippines - North sector of the kitchen
Xia and family - Philippines - West sector of living room
Xia - Philippines - north of bedroom

Thank you so much

Regards,
Xia

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 pm
by rozalia
Xia wrote:Dear masters & moderators,

Kindly activate my Trinity 3Coins

Xia and family - Philippines - North sector of the kitchen
Xia and family - Philippines - West sector of living room
Xia - Philippines - north of bedroom

Thank you so much

Regards,
Xia


Activated nos.139-141 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

With love, as always, rose :respect:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:44 pm
by mike88
choesf wrote:Good morning, dear mike88 :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 129 & 130)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mike88 wrote:Dear Master / Moderators,

Please assist to activate the following :

1. mike88 and family - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house
2. mike88's father-in-law house - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house

Thank you & Gong Xi Fa Cai.


Best Regards,
mike88


Many thanks Choesf. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:58 pm
by choesf
My pleasure, dear mike88! :g :Dziekuje:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mike88 wrote:
choesf wrote:Good morning, dear mike88 :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated for 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(Nos. 129 & 130)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mike88 wrote:Dear Master / Moderators,

Please assist to activate the following :

1. mike88 and family - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house
2. mike88's father-in-law house - Malaysia - Trinity 3coins at North facing South sector of the house

Thank you & Gong Xi Fa Cai.


Best Regards,
mike88


Many thanks Choesf. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:31 am
by clncaa
Kindly activate my trinity 3 coins on rhe North sector of the house
Lydia -Wa, USA
Thank you.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:33 am
by clncaa
Kindly activate my trinity 3 coins on rhe North sector of the house
Lydia -Wa, USA
Thank you.
clncaa wrote:Kindly activate my trinity 3 coins on rhe North sector of the house
Lydia -Wa, USA
Thank you.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:26 am
by choesf
My-Tien's relocated Trinity 3coins are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(No. 142)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:26 am
by choesf
Hi there, dear Lydia :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683
(No. 143)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

clncaa wrote:Kindly activate my trinity 3 coins on rhe North sector of the house
Lydia -Wa, USA
Thank you.
clncaa wrote:Kindly activate my trinity 3 coins on rhe North sector of the house
Lydia -Wa, USA
Thank you.

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:36 pm
by choonkok
Dear Master and Moderators,
Kindly please help to activate Trinity 3coins (2017) at apartment in Parramatta, NSW, Australia: -
(1) Z.Quan Teo - North wall of Living-room.

Thank you so much

With Metta & Keruna,

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:34 pm
by rozalia
choonkok wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,
Kindly please help to activate Trinity 3coins (2017) at apartment in Parramatta, NSW, Australia: -
(1) Z.Quan Teo - North wall of Living-room.

Thank you so much

With Metta & Keruna,


Activated no.144 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

With love, as always, rose :respect:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2017 - Activation.

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm
by rozalia
Blog visitors' T3coins activated nos.145-146 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16502&p=73683#p73683

:respect: