Dhealing Trinity 3coins Remedy For Kitchen FS Problems

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choesf

Dhealing Trinity 3coins Remedy For Kitchen FS Problems

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Dhealing Kitchen Feng Shui Trinity 3coins Technique]

This is an advanced technique in the application of the Dhealing Trinity 3coins to cure any of the following kitchen Feng Shui problems :-

1. kitchen located in the NorthWest sector of the home, known as "Fire at Heaven's Gate" affecting the health and income of the breadwinner

2. kitchen located in the Centre sector of the home

3. kitchen under or beside a toilet or bathroom

4. bedroom above or under a kitchen

5. kitchen door facing main door, back door, or bedroom door, or toilet door

6. kitchen sink right next to stove

7. kitchen stove next to a refrigerator

8. kitchen stove opposite a sink

9. kitchen stove under a beam

10. stove right at a window or under a skylight

:!: Only Master atan Activated Trinity 3coinscan be used in this special Kitchen Feng Shui technique as they are very powerful as a simple remedy to cure the above afflictions.

* Master atan will activate them specially for these purposes.

** You won't need to renovate your kitchen.

*** This technique will balance and enhance the health and wealth centres in your kitchen.

2017 Placement

The best placement in 2017 is in the West sector of your kitchen (this prevents metal accidents - like from knife), facing East (where Prosperity Star # 8 is located and for health enhancement.)

This is yet another very popular Dhealing remedy to address any kitchen FS problems - just in the month of January, we had 10 of them used by new buyers. :vgood:

Prepared by Master atan and choesf
01 February, 2017
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

teritx

Re: Dhealing Trinity 3coins Remedy For Kitchen FS Problems

Unread postby teritx » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi Master,
I just purchased the Kitchen T3 from your Dhealing shop. It is for the cure to my kitchen stove opposite a sink and kitchen stove under a beam in my house. Do I need to get it activated here once it arrived? Please advise.

Thanks,
Teritx (TX,USA)

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi there, dear Teritx :D:

While waiting for Master to come in, I thought I would help clarify your query. The coins are activated specially for your use by Master already and will be ready immediately for placement in the kitchen (at West sector facing East is the best method), no activation here is necessary. But if you like, you can also request additional activation here and we will be happy to do that for you. :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

teritx wrote:Hi Master,
I just purchased the Kitchen T3 from your Dhealing shop. It is for the cure to my kitchen stove opposite a sink and kitchen stove under a beam in my house. Do I need to get it activated here once it arrived? Please advise.

Thanks,
Teritx (TX,USA)
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 am

:vh:

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Teritx :D:

While waiting for Master to come in, I thought I would help clarify your query. The coins are activated specially for your use by Master already and will be ready immediately for placement in the kitchen (at West sector facing East is the best method), no activation here is necessary. But if you like, you can also request additional activation here and we will be happy to do that for you. :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

teritx wrote:Hi Master,

Thanks,
Teritx (TX,USA)

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.

Return to “Trinity 3Coins - 2017”