Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Bluewater
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Bluewater » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Thank You Sag :ty:

SAG wrote:Hello Bluewater,

Your Trinity 3coins has been activated. :vh: Just wanted to remind you that it should be facing south! :smile:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 97)

Blessings, :g
SAG

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please re-activate my family trinity 3 coins follows:-

YRH, YLM & Mother & Family - Singapore - North sector of Living room facing main door.

Thank you and with love, peace and light. :respect: :respect:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 pm

You are welcome Bluewater. :yp: :g

Bluewater wrote:Thank You Sag :ty:

SAG wrote:Hello Bluewater,

Your Trinity 3coins has been activated. :vh: Just wanted to remind you that it should be facing south! :smile:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 97)

Blessings, :g
SAG

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please re-activate my family trinity 3 coins follows:-

YRH, YLM & Mother & Family - Singapore - North sector of Living room facing main door.

Thank you and with love, peace and light. :respect: :respect:

User avatar
jmillerfl
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby jmillerfl » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:23 am

Hello Master Atan and moderators!

Please re-activate my trinity 3 coins for 2018:

One on North wall house facing South.
One on West wall of kitchen facing East.

Thank you.
Judy
Breathe deep . . . seek peace . . .
https://www.yulebemagical.com

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:48 am

Hello Judy,

Your Trinity 3 coins have been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 98 - 99)

Blessings, :g
SAG

jmillerfl wrote:Hello Master Atan and moderators!

Please re-activate my trinity 3 coins for 2018:

One on North wall house facing South.
One on West wall of kitchen facing East.

Thank you.
Judy

Tali
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:09 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Tali » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:18 am

Dear Master - Moderators,
Please kindly reactivate my T3 coins
Tali- Aruba- West facing East of house

:Dziekuje:

hellojune
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:13 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby hellojune » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:31 am

Dear master Atan and moderators,

Please kindly activate our T3C and CT3C as follow:

Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - North sector of the house facing South
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - West Sector of the master bedroom (in Southeast sector of the house) facing East
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - Northwest sector of the family room (in North sector of the house) facing Southeast
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA -West sector of kitchen facing East
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - CT3C in East sector of the house facing West

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

With love,

June G

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 am

Hello Tali,

Your Trinity 3coins have been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 100)

Blessings, :g
SAG

Tali wrote:Dear Master - Moderators,
Please kindly reactivate my T3 coins
Tali- Aruba- West facing East of house

:Dziekuje:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:35 am

Hello June,

Your Trinity 3coins have been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 101 - 105)

Blessings, :g
SAG

hellojune wrote:Dear master Atan and moderators,

Please kindly activate our T3C and CT3C as follow:

Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - North sector of the house facing South
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - West Sector of the master bedroom (in Southeast sector of the house) facing East
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - Northwest sector of the family room (in North sector of the house) facing Southeast
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA -West sector of kitchen facing East
Bobby G, June G, and London - USA - CT3C in East sector of the house facing West

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

With love,

June G

tzeloh
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby tzeloh » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 am

Dear Master Atan,

Please help to activate my trinity 3 coin.

Tzeloh & family - Malaysia - place in North sector facing south in a NW kitchen .

Thank you
Tze Loh

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10611
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 am

Hi there, dear Tze Loh :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are activated :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 099#p78099
(No. 106)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

tzeloh wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Please help to activate my trinity 3 coin.

Tzeloh & family - Malaysia - place in North sector facing south in a NW kitchen .

Thank you
Tze Loh
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

roinhe
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby roinhe » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Dear Master Atan,
Please re-activate my Trinity 3coins for 2018.
Rolly - Philippines - North facing South of the house.
Thank you very much.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10611
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi there, dear Rolly :D:

Your Trinity 3coins are activated for 2018 :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 099#p78099
(No. 107)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

roinhe wrote:Dear Master Atan,
Please re-activate my Trinity 3coins for 2018.
Rolly - Philippines - North facing South of the house.
Thank you very much.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

ofuroinu
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby ofuroinu » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Dear Master and Moderators

Please help to activate my 2 sets of T3C as follow

Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - North Sector facing South of the apartment
Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - West Sector facing East of the apartment

Once a again thank you . :vh:

Jump

Xial
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Xial » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:26 pm

Good evening Master and moderators,

Kindly activate our trinity coins:

1. Xial - Philippines - North facing South
2. Xial - Philippines - West facing East

Thank you and more blessings to you all!

Best,
Xial

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8200
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 pm

ofuroinu wrote:Dear Master and Moderators

Please help to activate my 2 sets of T3C as follow

Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - North Sector facing South of the apartment
Sukhvir Singh - Hong Kong - West Sector facing East of the apartment

Once a again thank you . :vh:

Jump


Activated nos.108-109 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099&sid=a4cba2d8799d27ca6836e76ad60b7da6#p78099

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8200
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Xial wrote:Good evening Master and moderators,

Kindly activate our trinity coins:

1. Xial - Philippines - North facing South
2. Xial - Philippines - West facing East

Thank you and more blessings to you all!

Best,
Xial


Activated nos.110-111 here: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099&sid=a4cba2d8799d27ca6836e76ad60b7da6#p78099

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

yenMB
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby yenMB » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am

Dear Master Atan , please activate my trinity coins located north sector of my bedroom. thank you- Philippines

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:31 am

Hello YenMB,

Your Trinity 3coins have been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 112)

Blessings, :g
SAG

yenMB wrote:Dear Master Atan , please activate my trinity coins located north sector of my bedroom. thank you- Philippines

8imlucky8
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby 8imlucky8 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:28 am

Dear Master and Moderator,

Kindly re-activate our Trinity 3-coins:
8Imlucky8 - Qatar - North sector of bedroom
8Imlucky8 - Qatar - North sector of living room

Thank you and more blessings.
8Imlucky8

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:31 am

Hello 8imlucky8,

Your Trinity 3coins are activated. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 113 -114)

Blessings, :g
SAG

8imlucky8 wrote:Dear Master and Moderator,

Kindly re-activate our Trinity 3-coins:
8Imlucky8 - Qatar - North sector of bedroom
8Imlucky8 - Qatar - North sector of living room

Thank you and more blessings.
8Imlucky8

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby daffodil » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:05 am

Please re -activate another set of Lucky Three coins to be placed on God of Wealth table tonight then in daycare binder for business. Sorry but forgot about this one. :oops:

daffodil - USA
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 am

Hello Daffodil,

I have activated your Lucky 3coins. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=16721&p=77944#p77944 (No. 100)

Blessings, :g
SAG

daffodil wrote:Please re -activate another set of Lucky Three coins to be placed on God of Wealth table tonight then in daycare binder for business. Sorry but forgot about this one. :oops:

daffodil - USA

spookyh
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:47 am

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby spookyh » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 am

Dear Master & Mods,

Please activate my Trinity 3coins. Thank you!

Holly - Arizona, USA - North sector of the house facing South.
Holly - Arizona, USA - West sector of the house facing East.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello Spookyh,

Your Trinity 3coins are activated. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=16752&p=78099#p78099 (No. 115 - 116)

Blessings, :g
SAG

spookyh wrote:Dear Master & Mods,

Please activate my Trinity 3coins. Thank you!

Holly - Arizona, USA - North sector of the house facing South.
Holly - Arizona, USA - West sector of the house facing East.

Ronseng
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Re: Trinity 3coins 2018 - Activation.

Unread postby Ronseng » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please assist to activate the following Dhealing T3 coins which Was cleaned and reuse:

1. Ronseng parents house - Singapore - North sector of the house facing South sector of
house.
2. Ronseng parents house - Singapore - Northwest sector of the house facing South East of Northwest sector of house.
3. Ronseng parents house - Singapore - West sector of the house facing East sector of house.
Which is also the west sector of the kitchen


Thank you.

Ronseng

Singapore



  • Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Trinity 3Coins - 2018”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests