Page 3 of 4

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:52 am
by jmillerfl
Hello Master Atan,

Please add my name to the list for the Bird Release Ceremony for the house. Transaction # W5126DA614454B

Judy Miller and family NC USA

Thank you.

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:58 am
by polaris7
Hello master Atan and moderators,

Happy New Lunar Year to all of you! :yp:

I have just paid through Paypal for the following 3 BRC's (transaction ID: 5XX18752PU6204124)

Helena V, and her mother & father, Ontario Canada - for Family
Helena V, and her mother & father, Ontario Canada - for Gui Ren
Helena V, and her mother & father, Ontario Canada - for House


Thank you so much in advance for your help. :respect:

All the best,
Helena

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:00 pm
by master
jmillerfl wrote:Hello Master Atan,

Please add my name to the list for the Bird Release Ceremony for the house. Transaction # W5126DA614454B

Judy Miller and family NC USA

Thank you.


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:01 pm
by master
polaris7 wrote:Hello master Atan and moderators,

Happy New Lunar Year to all of you! :yp:

I have just paid through Paypal for the following 3 BRC's (transaction ID: 5XX18752PU6204124)

Helena V, and her mother & father, Ontario Canada - for Family
Helena V, and her mother & father, Ontario Canada - for Gui Ren
Helena V, and her mother & father, Ontario Canada - for House


Thank you so much in advance for your help. :respect:

All the best,
Helena


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:10 am
by master
:yp: Wishes Fulfilled. :yp:

Welcome to God Of Wealth Wish Fulfilled Room for the period 2013 to 2017. All the names listed here, their wishes were fulfilled.
:vh: :vh: :vh: :t: :t: :t: :vh: :vh: :vh:



Year 2013 --- 40

Year 2014 --- 21

Year 2015 --- 30

Year 2016 --- 24

Year 2017 --- 15

---------------------------------

Total --- 130 wishes fulfilled.


:claphand: :gpost: :ty:




God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique is a free service from Master atan and comes provided with any CNY BRC 2018 purchased.

This technique requires Master atan to use his Heavenly Gifts to open the Heaven Gate and to request Heaven for help/assistance in granting all wishes sent by Master atan, to materialize the wishes correctly and properly.

The above fulfilled wishes list is only part of the recorded wishes that the forum had received, as I had also personally received some other people's fulfilled wishes that were not recorded in the forum.

We would like to thank all those who had submitted their wishes in the forum - may you all be Blessed by the Heaven for the best year in your life in 2018.

So Be It.

Master atan.

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment menu



Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:43 pm
by alexlph
Hi Master

We would like to join the 2018 CNY BRC and have made the payment for them.

Please list our name:
Alex, Kymn and family - JB - for Family
Alex, Kymn and family - JB - for Gui Ren
Alex, Kymn and family - JB - for House

Thank you in advance and Happy Properous New Year!


Regards
Alex

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm
by leen
Dearest Master Atan,

Kindly include us for the CNY BRC (Paypal Transcation ID: 6BC30000KL1242841):

Leen and family - PH, IE, UK - for Family
Leen and family - PH, IE, UK - for Gui Ren
Leen and family - PH, IE, UK - for House

Thank you Master! :respect:

With best wishes,
Leen

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:33 pm
by master
alexlph wrote:Hi Master

We would like to join the 2018 CNY BRC and have made the payment for them.

Please list our name:
Alex, Kymn and family - JB - for Family
Alex, Kymn and family - JB - for Gui Ren
Alex, Kymn and family - JB - for House

Thank you in advance and Happy Properous New Year!


Regards
Alex


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:33 pm
by master
leen wrote:Dearest Master Atan,

Kindly include us for the CNY BRC (Paypal Transcation ID: 6BC30000KL1242841):

Leen and family - PH, IE, UK - for Family
Leen and family - PH, IE, UK - for Gui Ren
Leen and family - PH, IE, UK - for House

Thank you Master! :respect:

With best wishes,
Leen


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 pm
by KittyOng
Dear Master,

Please include Ong Su Kit and family for BRC (Paypal Transaction :2YE74890E7013793B)

Family + Gui Ren + House

Thank you!

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:10 am
by strawberrykid
Dear Master Atan

Transaction ID 1BU428802X394005T


Cindy K and Family - Singapore - for Family
Cindy K and Family - Singapore - for Gui Ren
Cindy K and Family - - Singapore - for House

Thank you.

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 am
by master
KittyOng wrote:Dear Master,

Please include Ong Su Kit and family for BRC (Paypal Transaction :2YE74890E7013793B)

Family + Gui Ren + House

Thank you!


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

God Of Wealth Prayer 2018

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 am
by master
strawberrykid wrote:Dear Master Atan

Transaction ID 1BU428802X394005T


Cindy K and Family - Singapore - for Family
Cindy K and Family - Singapore - for Gui Ren
Cindy K and Family - - Singapore - for House

Thank you.


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

God Of Wealth Prayer 2018



Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:00 pm
by jonsantiago
Good day Master...

I have joined BRC CNY 2018.

Jon Santiago & Family - Philippines - For Gui Ren
Jon Santiago & Family - Phlippines - For House
Jon Santiago & Family - Philippines - For Family

Transaction ID 6CB36439K0015460G

Should we prepare GOW Table as the usual?

Many Thanks!

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 pm
by master
jonsantiago wrote:Good day Master...

I have joined BRC CNY 2018.

Jon Santiago & Family - Philippines - For Gui Ren
Jon Santiago & Family - Phlippines - For House
Jon Santiago & Family - Philippines - For Family

Transaction ID 6CB36439K0015460G

Should we prepare GOW Table as the usual?

Many Thanks!


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Wealth Table is same like last year - yellow lemon stay with Piyao or north sector.

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

God Of Wealth Prayer 2018



Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:38 am
by Mariskha 0719
Hi Master Atan,

Would you kindly include us in the list for the Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018 please.
Transaction ID/Receipt number: 9NK37540TX932742T

Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children (Sean, Shantelle, Shaun & Shyrelle) - for Family CNY - Canada
Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children (Sean, Shantelle, Shaun & Shyrelle) - for Gui Ren CNY - Canada
Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children (Sean, Shantelle, Shaun & Shyrelle) - for House CNY - Canada

Thank you and more power,

Peter

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 am
by master
Mariskha 0719 wrote:Hi Master Atan,

Would you kindly include us in the list for the Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018 please.
Transaction ID/Receipt number: 9NK37540TX932742T

Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children (Sean, Shantelle, Shaun & Shyrelle) - for Family CNY - Canada
Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children (Sean, Shantelle, Shaun & Shyrelle) - for Gui Ren CNY - Canada
Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children (Sean, Shantelle, Shaun & Shyrelle) - for House CNY - Canada

Thank you and more power,

Peter


Thank you for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May you and your family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Wealth Table is same like last year - yellow lemon stay with Piyao or north sector.

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

God Of Wealth Prayer 2018



Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 pm
by rozalia
Good evening, Master! :smile:

I have sent the payment for 3 BRC from Romania:

Rica and family~~Romania~~For family
Maria and family~~Romania~~For Gui Ren
Daniela Elena and family~~Romania~~For Business Luck

Thank you for all you're doing for us! :ty: Happy New Year! rose, :respect:

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:42 am
by jmillerfl
I cannot any info on what date and time the wealth table must be ready for 2018.

Also, I cannot find info on making the wealth water.

Thank you,, Judy

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 am
by 8imlucky8
Dear Master,

Happy New Year!
I have sent payment for 2 BRC's under Receipt No. 38G94111HT1576938.

8Imlucky8 Family and children - Qatar - for Family 2018
8Imlucky8 Family and children - Qatar - for Gui Ren 2018

Thank you so much and more blessings.
8Imlucky8

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:36 am
by SAG
Hi Judy, :smile:

I believe Master suggests to have everything ready on the Eve of CNY which means have all things in place on the wealth table by 7 pm February 15th. For those in North America that is Thursday 7 pm and for you Eastern Time Zone. He lets us know when he's completed the God of Wealth Blessing and if you can move anything from that area.

Blessings, :g
SAG

jmillerfl wrote:I cannot any info on what date and time the wealth table must be ready for 2018.

Also, I cannot find info on making the wealth water.

Thank you,, Judy

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:22 am
by jonsantiago
Good day Master and Moderators...

Do we need to place flowers on wealth table the same as the past 2 years? I totally forgot that it is today... I thought it was tomorrow

Anyway, I have not prepare wealth cures and other stuff

Would try to do it before 7 PM

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:25 am
by SAG
Hello Jonathan,

I asked the same question to Master. Place them for God of Wealth Blessing along with all your other items (wealth cures, lucky 3 coins, piyao etc) by 7 pm February 15th (your time zone). I have the flowers placed already and after GOW Blessing you can move them to the living room, bedroom or kitchen just like last year. :smile: Work on the Wealth cures as the flowers are optional.

Blessings, :g
SAG
jonsantiago wrote:Good day Master and Moderators...

Do we need to place flowers on wealth table the same as the past 2 years? I totally forgot that it is today... I thought it was tomorrow

Anyway, I have not prepare wealth cures and other stuff

Would try to do it before 7 PM

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am
by master
jmillerfl wrote:I cannot any info on what date and time the wealth table must be ready for 2018.

Also, I cannot find info on making the wealth water.

Thank you,, Judy


:omg2: sorry.

:thinking Here is a link for you.

viewtopic.php?p=78384#p78384

Good Luck.

Re: Bird Release Ceremony for CNY 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:43 am
by master
rozalia wrote:Good evening, Master! :smile:

I have sent the payment for 3 BRC from Romania:

Rica and family~~Romania~~For family
Maria and family~~Romania~~For Gui Ren
Daniela Elena and family~~Romania~~For Business Luck

Thank you for all you're doing for us! :ty: Happy New Year! rose, :respect:


Thank them for joining the CNY BRC for 2018. :vh:

May them and thier family received the best health and good things in life for 2018. :t:

Name List..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr18cny.html

Wealth Table is same like last year - basic items on wealth table. --- 1) yellow lemon stay with Piyao or north sector. 2. Wish Cup. 3) Lucky 3coins.

Good Luck and Success. :g

master atan.

God Of Wealth Prayer 2018