God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:02 pm

:yp: Wish fulfilled. :yp:

Welcome to God Of Wealth wish fulfilled room - 2015, all names listed here , their wish was fulfilled.[hr]



  1. Master - Malaysia - February
  2. Nickok - Malaysia - February
  3. Rykok - Malaysia - February
  4. Rykok - Malaysia - March
  5. Rykok - Malaysia - April
  6. Rykok - Malaysia - May
  7. Rykok - Malaysia - June
  8. Darkok - Malaysia - February
  9. Darkok - Malaysia - March
  10. Darkok - Malaysia - April
  11. Darkok - Malaysia - May
  12. Darkok - Malaysia - June
  13. Tasha - Malaysia - June
  14. choesf - Malaysia - August
  15. choesf - Malaysia - September
  16. Tasha - Malaysia - July
  17. Tasha - Malaysia - August
  18. Rykok - Malaysia - July
  19. Rykok - Malaysia - August
  20. Rykok - Malaysia - September
  21. Rykok - Malaysia - October
  22. Darkok - Malaysia - July
  23. Darkok - Malaysia - August
  24. Darkok - Malaysia - September
  25. Darkok - Malaysia - October
  26. Choo FC - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize. - October.
  27. Andy Tan - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize. - January
  28. Lau MF - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize. - March
  29. Lau MY - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize - April
  30. SAG - Canada - December



[hr]
Year 2015 wish Fulfilled.

[hr]
Name list format - atan - Malaysia - February.

We would like to thank all who had shared their wish fulfilled listing here, Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Got my wish fulfilled. :smile:

House number came out first prize.

Magnum 4D 萬能

Date: 25-02-2015 (Wed) Draw No: 423/15

1st Prize 首獎 5970
2nd Prize 二獎 3594
3rd Prize 三獎 1712

:respect: :respect: :respect:



master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Congratulations to Master on striking the first prize for your 4D lottery, dear Master! Wow, first fulfilled wish of the new lunar year!! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

I also bought a 4-digit lottery, the numbers came out but in different order. Another number almost struck first prize. :omg2: :rofl:

May you have more wishes fulfilled and more lottery strikes! :claphand:

With love, peace and joy ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

angell
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby angell » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Wow congrats Master :yp: What a great year to start :smile: May you have more wishes to come true Master :smile:

God bless you always and your family :smile:

Kind regards,
JM

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:29 pm

angell wrote:Wow congrats Master :yp: What a great year to start :smile: May you have more wishes to come true Master :smile:

God bless you always and your family :smile:

Kind regards,
JM


Thank you angell. :vh:

This year Dhealing Feng Shui placements is very effective for wind fall luck, especially in the north.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby happy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Dear Master

Great to hear the good news. Congrats!

My bedroom is on the North sector... hope to be able to share some good news this year too.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:23 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

Great to hear the good news. Congrats!

My bedroom is on the North sector... hope to be able to share some good news this year too.


Good Luck and Success to you Happy. :vh:

It is right time for you to get good news. :yp:

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3793
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby happy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:33 am

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master

Great to hear the good news. Congrats!

My bedroom is on the North sector... hope to be able to share some good news this year too.


Good Luck and Success to you Happy. :vh:

It is right time for you to get good news. :yp:

master atan.


Thank you Master! Will definitely look forward to it! :D:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Good news, dear Master! Yesterday, my eldest daughter got her February wish fulfilled also (got good $$$ bonus) :vh: :yp: :claphand:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:28 am

choesf wrote:Good news, dear Master! Yesterday, my eldest daughter got her February wish fulfilled also (got good $$$ bonus) :vh: :yp: :claphand:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:


Wow - bagus :yp:

New Year new wish fulfilled . :vh:

master atan.

lady
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby lady » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 am

Iam going to win tomorrow. :rofl:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:28 am

Good Luck, dear lady! Looking forward to hearing good news from you, too! :g :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :claphand:

lady wrote:Iam going to win tomorrow. :rofl:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Thu May 28, 2015 10:18 am

Good news! My sons' wishes from January to June got fulfilled - yesterday they got their first semester's exam results in Software Engineering and they were top scorers/students! I am so happy! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: Before that, they were finding it very tough to get good results and were even failing some courses although they studied hard in their Foundation Course! This year's God of Wealth had helped my sons a lot! :respect: :respect: :respect:

Wishes Fulfilled :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902
(Nos. 3 to 12)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby SAG » Thu May 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Dear Chosef,

That is wonderful news for your son. :claphand: :claphand:

Marlene

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Fri May 29, 2015 8:34 am

Thank you so much, dear Marlene, I was doubly happy, as both my sons got outstanding results. :lol: :claphand:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

SAG wrote:Dear Chosef,

That is wonderful news for your son. :claphand: :claphand:

Marlene
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Sun May 31, 2015 8:06 pm

choesf wrote:Good news! My sons' wishes from January to June got fulfilled - yesterday they got their first semester's exam results in Software Engineering and they were top scorers/students! I am so happy! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: Before that, they were finding it very tough to get good results and were even failing some courses although they studied hard in their Foundation Course! This year's God of Wealth had helped my sons a lot! :respect: :respect: :respect:

Wishes Fulfilled :vh: -

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 3 to 12)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:


I am glad the wishes is fulfilled . :smile:

It is also their good effort and your right encouragement that this good things had happened.

May more wishes be fulfill for you and your family.

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:41 am

Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings, dear Master! I am forever thankful that you have this unique God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment technique to help my family have our wishes come true! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :g

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good news! My sons' wishes from January to June got fulfilled - yesterday they got their first semester's exam results in Software Engineering and they were top scorers/students! I am so happy! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: Before that, they were finding it very tough to get good results and were even failing some courses although they studied hard in their Foundation Course! This year's God of Wealth had helped my sons a lot! :respect: :respect: :respect:

Wishes Fulfilled :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 3 to 12)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:


I am glad the wishes is fulfilled . :smile:

It is also their good effort and your right encouragement that this good things had happened.

May more wishes be fulfill for you and your family.

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:18 pm

More good news! My second daughter, Tasha, got her June wish fulfilled - she got a call from a leading US multinational company that her interview was successful and she is to start work asap! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902
(No. 13)

This is her first job after graduating from university and I will be requesting Master to do a BRC for her new career path once I get more information on her job scope :thinking :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:05 pm

choesf wrote:More good news! My second daughter, Tasha, got her June wish fulfilled - she got a call from a leading US multinational company that her interview was successful and she is to start work asap! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 13)

This is her first job after graduating from university and I will be requesting Master to do a BRC for her new career path once I get more information on her job scope :thinking :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:


Wow. :smile:

:thinking you need to do a BRC for God Of Wealth - to thanks Him.

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby SAG » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:04 am

Dear Chosef,

Wow you are having great success with your family wishes. :vh:

Very happy for you. :yp:

Marlene

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi there, dear Marlene :D:

Thank you so much rejoicing with me the happiness and success my family have with Master's wish fulfillment technique. It seems like we are on a roll this month! :lol:

I feel that this year's Wealth Table and Piyaos in the North sector is more powerful. :thinking But I am still waiting to strike that lottery :omg:

May your wishes come true, too! :g

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

SAG wrote:Dear Chosef,

Wow you are having great success with your family wishes. :vh:

Very happy for you. :yp:

Marlene
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I have ordered 2 BRCs already :vh: -

1) 1 BRC for God of Wealth to thank Him and convey our appreciation for helping my family a lot :yp:

2) 1 BRC for Tasha's new career

Thank you very much :respect:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:


master wrote:
choesf wrote:More good news! My second daughter, Tasha, got her June wish fulfilled - she got a call from a leading US multinational company that her interview was successful and she is to start work asap! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 13)

This is her first job after graduating from university and I will be requesting Master to do a BRC for her new career path once I get more information on her job scope :thinking :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:


Wow. :smile:

:thinking you need to do a BRC for God Of Wealth - to thanks Him.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Thank you. :smile:

Still raining outside - will try to perform the BRCs asap.

master atan.

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I have ordered 2 BRCs already :vh: -

1) 1 BRC for God of Wealth to thank Him and convey our appreciation for helping my family a lot :yp:

2) 1 BRC for Tasha's new career

Thank you very much :respect:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:


master wrote:
choesf wrote:More good news! My second daughter, Tasha, got her June wish fulfilled - she got a call from a leading US multinational company that her interview was successful and she is to start work asap! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 13)

This is her first job after graduating from university and I will be requesting Master to do a BRC for her new career path once I get more information on her job scope :thinking :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:


Wow. :smile:

:thinking you need to do a BRC for God Of Wealth - to thanks Him.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10242
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:30 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

No hurry, Tasha has yet to get the exact date she will start work. :thinking

It is also raining every day here in Kuala Lumpur :roll:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :respect:


master wrote:Thank you. :smile:

Still raining outside - will try to perform the BRCs asap.

master atan.

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I have ordered 2 BRCs already :vh: -

1) 1 BRC for God of Wealth to thank Him and convey our appreciation for helping my family a lot :yp:

2) 1 BRC for Tasha's new career

Thank you very much :respect:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:


master wrote:
choesf wrote:More good news! My second daughter, Tasha, got her June wish fulfilled - she got a call from a leading US multinational company that her interview was successful and she is to start work asap! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 13)

This is her first job after graduating from university and I will be requesting Master to do a BRC for her new career path once I get more information on her job scope :thinking :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:


Wow. :smile:

:thinking you need to do a BRC for God Of Wealth - to thanks Him.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:21 pm

I had done both the BRCs as you had requested. :vh:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.




choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

No hurry, Tasha has yet to get the exact date she will start work. :thinking

It is also raining every day here in Kuala Lumpur :roll:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :respect:


master wrote:Thank you. :smile:

Still raining outside - will try to perform the BRCs asap.

master atan.

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I have ordered 2 BRCs already :vh: -

1) 1 BRC for God of Wealth to thank Him and convey our appreciation for helping my family a lot :yp:

2) 1 BRC for Tasha's new career

Thank you very much :respect:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:


master wrote:
choesf wrote:More good news! My second daughter, Tasha, got her June wish fulfilled - she got a call from a leading US multinational company that her interview was successful and she is to start work asap! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 13)

This is her first job after graduating from university and I will be requesting Master to do a BRC for her new career path once I get more information on her job scope :thinking :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:


Wow. :smile:

:thinking you need to do a BRC for God Of Wealth - to thanks Him.

master atan.



  • Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.


Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests