God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2015 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:45 am

Thank you very much, dear Master :respect: :g

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:I had done both the BRCs as you had requested. :vh:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:55 pm

choesf wrote:Thank you very much, dear Master :respect: :g

master wrote:I had done both the BRCs as you had requested. :vh:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

I had moved the BRC name list here - in the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=123&p=60048#p60048" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:37 am

Okay, thank you very much, dear Master :vh: :claphand:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:57 am

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Wow, my August and September wishes got fulfilled with the help of a BRC - a follow-up visit with my doctor at the hospital yesterday revealed that my neck growth has shrunk down by 90% and my thyroglobulin antibodies level which was abnormally high (showing a tumour growth, although it was non-cancerous) has gone down to normal levels ... and I don't need surgery to remove the growth anymore. A miracle that happened so fast in just under 2 months! :yp: :claphand: :respect:

My doctor was going to send me to a neurosurgeon two months ago but I am glad that I don't need to see the neurosurgeon anymore. Phew! :yp:

Once again, thank you for introducing the God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique and for having your BRC services to clear obstacles and get Gui Ren to help me. My Gui Ren this time was a reliable and old Chinese Physician. He even told me 2 months ago that my case is very difficult to heal, but he will try to help me. I saw him every week for 2 months and I got healed! I am going to see him later this week to tell him the good news! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

atan

Unread postby atan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:41 pm

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Wow, my August and September wishes got fulfilled with the help of a BRC - a follow-up visit with my doctor at the hospital yesterday revealed that my neck growth has shrunk down by 90% and my thyroglobulin antibodies level which was abnormally high (showing a tumour growth, although it was non-cancerous) has gone down to normal levels ... and I don't need surgery to remove the growth anymore. A miracle that happened so fast in just under 2 months! :yp: :claphand: :respect:

My doctor was going to send me to a neurosurgeon two months ago but I am glad that I don't need to see the neurosurgeon anymore. Phew! :yp:

Once again, thank you for introducing the God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique and for having your BRC services to clear obstacles and get Gui Ren to help me. My Gui Ren this time was a reliable and old Chinese Physician. He even told me 2 months ago that my case is very difficult to heal, but he will try to help me. I saw him every week for 2 months and I got healed! I am going to see him later this week to tell him the good news! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

:thinking You had done many good things/help/services here - earned a lot of good karma. :smile:

When trouble happened - this good karma is very useful.

Congratulation on the good news.

Good Luck.

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:20 am

Dear Choesf,

Very happy for you that you received wonderful news of your tests and your wish fulfillment. :yp: :yp: :yp:

Marlene

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Thank you very much, dear Master! I am very glad to be able to earn some good karma here as a Moderator. :yp: :claphand: :respect:

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:

atan wrote:

:thinking You had done many good things/help/services here - earned a lot of good karma. :smile:

When trouble happened - this good karma is very useful.

Congratulation on the good news.

Good Luck.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Thank you very much, dear Marlene! I am glad to able to share the positive news here. May all your wishes come true, too! :yp: :claphand: :respect:

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :Dziekuje:

SAG wrote:Dear Choesf,

Very happy for you that you received wonderful news of your tests and your wish fulfillment. :yp: :yp: :yp:

Marlene

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:38 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

My youngest daughter's July and August wishes got fulfilled - she is now working very efficiently at her new job with caring colleagues and bosses! Phew! :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902
(Nos. 16 & 17)

We are so glad that you have this unique God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique to have our dreams come true! :respect:

choesf :respect:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:38 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

My youngest daughter's July and August wishes got fulfilled - she is now working very efficiently at her new job with caring colleagues and bosses! Phew! :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 16 & 17)

We are so glad that you have this unique God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique to have our dreams come true! :respect:

Wow. :vh:

I am glad your family is in good Hands now.

Congratulation - it is a very good news.

Good Luck.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:23 am

Thank you very much, dear Master :yp:

Two daughters have good jobs with multinational companies already and performing well in their work. Now waiting for good news from my two sons who just finished their final exams yesterday. :thinking :yp:

With love and blessings,

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 16 & 17)

Wow. :vh:

I am glad your family is in good Hands now.

Congratulation - it is a very good news.

Good Luck.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Good evening, dear Master and colleagues :D:

Good news! My sons' wishes from July to October got fulfilled today - they got their semester's results and they did well in all their courses in Software Engineering. My youngest son even got straight As and is on the President's List. This is a great improvement from last year when they used to fail their subjects despite studying hard - what a turnaround for the better for them! Wow, all thanks again to Master's unique God of Wealth Fulfillment Technique :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902
(Nos. 18 to 25)

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:40 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master and colleagues :D:

Good news! My sons' wishes from July to October got fulfilled today - they got their semester's results and they did well in all their courses in Software Engineering. My youngest son even got straight As and is on the President's List. This is a great improvement from last year when they used to fail their subjects despite studying hard - what a turnaround for the better for them! Wow, all thanks again to Master's unique God of Wealth Fulfillment Technique :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 18 to 25)

Wow. :yp:

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Dear Chosef, :smile:

Wow is right!!! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand: Your sons are doing very well with their education. I am very happy for them and for you!!!. :birthday:
With the big change in their grades they are on their way to great careers! :yp:

With love, light and peace. :Dziekuje:

SAG :smile:

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 02#p57902;
(Nos. 18 to 25)

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:48 am

:yp: :yp: :yp:

master wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 18 to 25)

Wow. :yp:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:53 am

Good morning, dear SAG :D:

Thank you! I am much relieved and don't have to worry over their studies now that they are doing much better! :yp: :yp: :yp:

SAG wrote:Dear Chosef, :smile:

Wow is right!!! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand: Your sons are doing very well with their education. I am very happy for them and for you!!!. :birthday:
With the big change in their grades they are on their way to great careers! :yp:

With love, light and peace. :Dziekuje:

SAG :smile:

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=11007&p=57902#p57902;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 18 to 25)

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:29 am

I had many wishes fulfilled with my local group. :smile:

Last Saturday one of them won first prize lottery.

May i will list some of the lottery winner.....

1. Choo FC - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize.
2. Andy Tan - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize.
3. Lau MF - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize.
4. Lau MY - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize again.

:yp:

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:54 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Wow, your local group members are very lucky! Congratulations to all the lottery winners there! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

Hope some of their lucky lottery wind will blow over our way also! :rofl:

master wrote:I had many wishes fulfilled with my local group. :smile:

Last Saturday one of them won first prize lottery.

May i will list some of the lottery winner.....

1. Choo FC - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize.
2. Andy Tan - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize.
3. Lau MF - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize.
4. Lau MY - Tiram - Malaysia - First Prize again.

:yp:

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 am

Dear Master,

I almost forgot to tell you that my December wish came true a week ago. :omg2: I just remembered as I was burning my January wish and cleaning my wish bowl for the Wealth Table. :vgood:

In fact it was finalized yesterday with my boss wanting to give me more responsibility and $$$ :yp: :yp: :yp:

The reason I forgot is because I normally post the same wish every month. But December wish I changed it regarding work. And it worked!!! :D: :yp:

I am so happy for God Of Wealth Wish!!! :claphand: :respect:

I also have to thank dear choesf for the idea of changing it to move the energy!!! It worked chosef. Thank you so much. :respect: :respect: :respect:

With love and blessings, :Dziekuje:
SAG :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:16 am

SAG wrote:Dear Master,

I almost forgot to tell you that my December wish came true a week ago. :omg2: I just remembered as I was burning my January wish and cleaning my wish bowl for the Wealth Table. :vgood:

In fact it was finalized yesterday with my boss wanting to give me more responsibility and $$$ :yp: :yp: :yp:

The reason I forgot is because I normally post the same wish every month. But December wish I changed it regarding work. And it worked!!! :D: :yp:

I also have to thank dear choesf for the idea of changing it to move the energy!!! It worked chosef. Thank you so much. :respect: :respect: :respect:

Wow. :smile:

Congratulation. :yp:

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello there, dear SAG :D:

Wow, that is fantastic news indeed! Congratulations on having your December wish come true. I am glad my little tip on how to make your wish helped. :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

May all your wishes come true and I look forward to seeing you post more often here at the Wish Fulfilled thread! :yp:

SAG wrote:Dear Master,

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”