10 Years Of Applying Good Feng Shui

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

10 Years Of Applying Good Feng Shui

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:11 am

Good morning, dear Master, colleagues and members :D:

Year 2016 marks the 10th year that my family have been following Master atan's Dhealing Feng Shui and Spiritual Techniques. Year 2016 will also mark the 10th Anniversary of Dhealing Forum. Looking back all these 10 years, I can only happily say that my family's situation has improved from year to year. So, I thought I would share here some amazing results experienced in the past year. :yp: :claphand:

What also prompted me to write now was a few amazing incidences that happened recently (no, I didn't strike lottery! :lol:) :thinking :-

1) Broken things started to work again, even my husband was shocked! :claphand:

I have a timer for my car porch lights that has been out of order for a few months already and I have been manually pushing the needle on the clock timer to turn on the lights. When I started decluttering for the CNY two weeks ago - suddently, the timer works on its own already - on the first day of decluttering! Wow! My timer is still working perfectly since! :claphand:

Then I have a ceiling fluorescent light in my store room that I have been nagging my husband to change for 6 months! After I finished cleaning 80% of my house's walls and floors with 2015 Drinking Wealth Water and Wealth Cures Water - that same day, that flickering ceiling light is working well again! Wow! I checked again just now - the ceiling light is still working perfectly, and I left it on all day yesterday! :claphand:

So, it is amazing how broken things can be be fixed on its own and I am not sure how that can happen but I attribute it to good Feng Shui being applied when most of my house is being cleared of the stagnant, old Chi....and the Wealth Water doing its thing when I used it to clean the walls, I suppose? :thinking

A day later, I was suddenly given cash points at my favourite online health supplement store amounting to USD60 and of course, I went shopping. :claphand:

We were able to get surprised savings amounting to a few hundred Ringgit a few times...small news, but happy news nonetheless. When times are financially tougher nowadays with the shrinking local currency and costs of living are going up, any savings of money anywhere is always appreciated instead of losing money for nothing.

Because of Master's unique CNY BRCs or BRCs for Gui Ren/Helpful People and God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, we experienced many helpful people wherever we went. We found that people are more friendly, respectful and they go out of their way to help us.

When my husband and I recently went to the police station to check on something, we were surprised they were so friendly and respectful to my husband, they kept addressing him as "uncle" all the time! Something we had never experienced before in our lives with the police - they were often seen as arrogant and fierce. :omg:

This year, both my main door and house facing are towards the SW direction, where Wealth Star # 8 is located, and already I am feeling its effects - certainly, there is wealth coming in small ways, and for that my family is very appreciative of Dhealing Feng Shui and Spiritual Techniques.

May all followers of Master's techniques experience their benefits and enjoy a happy, properous, and lucky Chinese New Year of the Fire Monkey 2016! Good Luck and Success to everyone! :g :Dziekuje:

My family's heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Master atan for his unique New Age Feng Shui. :vgood: :respect: :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

choesf

Re: 10 Years Of Applying Good Feng Shui

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:17 am

P.S. As per my comments in the CNY Preparations 2016 post started by SAG, my CNY preparation is greatly emphasized on getting my home as clean as possible, almost like when you first moved into your new home and you felt the home's vibrant, fresh and crisp energy then.

It is an exhaustive and massive job, but the returns and benefits of having done that are manyfold of the effort taken. But if you don't have the energy or have any help to embark on that big decluttering, do a light decluttering instead.

When the stagnant and stale energies are made to leave your home when you declutter, then you are making space for fresh, new, lucky energies to come into your home when the lunar CNY is here.

Therefore, I am copying here Master's previous "Declutter FAQ" which is actually of relevance to how to maximise your Feng Shui applications. :vgood:

Also, I would like to emphasize that if you have any non-Dhealing FS items that you are also using at the same time, try to keep them away or donate them away....this is to avoid any FS conflict between Master's techniques and your other FS items . :thinking

master wrote:
Clutter is one of the major causes for many who are suffering in life , during years of my spiritual works, some time just by asking patients to clear their clutter healed them automatically. Since clutter has a major negative effect on our life , i prepare this clutter FAQ to help others.

Q01. What is clutter ?
A01. Clutter is the things you no more love, need , unfinished and has fear of departing it.

Q02. How many types of clutter are there ?
A02. There many types of clutter , just to name a few - like physical, emotion and mental clutter.

Q03. Where can i find the physical clutter ?
A03. Physical clutter can be found in kitchen,closets,bedroom,storage areas,bathroom and etc..

Q04. How do i know my clutter is out of control ?
A04. You break out into a cold sweat the last time somebody dropped by unexpectedly, take longer time to find things, feel tire and lethargic, feel lost and fear without knowing why .

Q05. Can you explain how clutter can weaken us ?
A05. We as a human species is connected to most of the things we own by an invisible energy thread , clutter energy thread will zap your energy and drag you down, and the longer you keep it , the thread become thicker , the more it will effect you.

Q06. What you recommend to stop clutter ?
A06. Stop impulse buying and Don't keep on buying things or bring things into your house, stop and think, do i really need this and do i have an empty space to keep this.

Q07. Does clearing my clutter help my house feng shui ?
A07. Yes, clutter cause energy to stagnant , it is very difficult to apply feng shui cure if energy can't flow easily.

Q08. How about my Divine statues ?
A08. Clean it with pipe water and donate it to the temple or holy houses.

Q09. Can i keep the Divine Statues that i love in the storeroom?
A09. Yes and No, the Divine statues that you had prayed to , i will advice you to donate it , it is not polite to keep then aside, and those that you did not pray to, you can keep them but don't stack anything on top of them.

Q10. How about my ornaments ?
A10. Clean with pipe water and put away 50% of your ornaments , this not only made fresh energy move freely , you will get your dusting and cleaning done in half the time .

Q11. I can't find the energy to start clearing my clutter .
A11. This is because the clutter you had is eating into your energy, you will get stronger as you dispose of your clutter.

Q12. I had too many clutter - what can i do ?
A12. Do not give up, all this clutter did not comes into your house in one day, and i don't expect you to clear it in one day, it take times, the reward for this extra efforts, you will have more time , neat home , less stress and better feng shui.

Q13. What do you recommend for mental clutter ?
A13. Write down all your questions on different pieces of paper and burn them. Stay away from negative people, they are poison.

Q14. What you recommend for emotion clutter ?
A14. Go to a temple or holy house or sit silently in your home --- Forgive those who had hurts you, and ask for forgiveness to those you had hurts.

Q15. Can you show me a way to start clearing my clutter.
A15. Place three empty boxes in your home , mark them as 1. wanted 2. unwanted 3. undecided . Everyday just put away 5 to 10 items into the boxes, as you become more experience you can made more boxes and name them according.

Q16. Any other good tips ?
A16. Throw away all junks immediately when your received it , return all things that belong to others, settled or cancelled all promises that you had made.

Q17. How about clutters belong to other members of my family ?
A17. You can organize a day every month, get as many members as possible,,,prepare some foods they like , after the clearing , you can have a small party , this event i called it " empty day "

Q18. Any other advice ?
A18. If declutter cause conflict in the house - don't declutter

Declutter FAQ written by master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:56 am

Hello there, dear all :D:

Many years ago, Master actually wrote more articles about how clutter is bad for us, and I learned the importance of decluttering from him. So, I went digging in the forum archives and I am copying here Master's wisdom on decluttering. :vh:

Before you start your decluttering job, you procrastinate a lot about doing it...but when you actually get started, you will feel the stagnant energy leave as you sort and rearrange the various stuff and as you go further along into the job, you will actually feel more energised and lighter, as if a load has been taken off you. Open your heart and you will feel it.

Some tips to help you along with the seemingly boring decluttering job :-

1) listen to your favourite music

2) drink lots of beverages that will keep you going, e.g. coffee, tea, wine

3) do a salt bath at the end of each day to cleanse your energies

4) think that you are decluttering to improve your life , and that you are helping someone in charity if you donate you stuff away

5) drink Wealth Water often during the job

6) remember to use Wealth Water and/or Wealth Cures Water - pour a cup into a small pail of water and use a cloth to wipe off the walls, furniture, applicances, decorations, anything you can get your hands on :lol:

May you have a smoothsailing and successful decluttering!

With love and blessings :g ,

choesf :respect:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 am

Declutter For Better Energy, Health & Wealth!
Declutter FAQ Part 1

Clutter is one of the major causes for many who are suffering in life , during years of my spiritual works, some time just by asking patients to clear their clutter healed them automatically. Since clutter has a major negative effect on our life , i prepare this clutter FAQ to help others.

Q01. What is clutter ?
A01. Clutter is the things you no more love, need , unfinished and has fear of departing it.

Q02. How many types of clutter are there ?
A02. There many types of clutter , just to name a few – like physical, emotion and mental clutter.

Q03. Where can i find the physical clutter ?
A03. Physical clutter can be found in kitchen,closets,bedroom,storage areas,bathroom and etc..

Q04. How do i know my clutter is out of control ?
A04. You break out into a cold sweat the last time somebody dropped by unexpectedly, take longer time to find things, feel tire and lethargic, feel lost and fear without knowing why .

Q05. Can you explain how clutter can weaken us ?
A05. We as a human species is connected to most of the things we own by an invisible energy thread , clutter energy thread will zap your energy and drag you down, and the longer you keep it , the thread become thicker , the more it will effect you.

Q06. What you recommend to stop clutter ?
A06. Stop impulse buying and don’t keep on buying things or bring things into your house, stop and think, do i really need this and do i have an empty space to keep this.

Q07. Does clearing my clutter help my house feng shui ?
A07. Yes, clutter cause energy to stagnant , it is very difficult to apply feng shui cures if the energy can’t flow easily.

Q08. How about my Divine statues ?
A08. Clean it with pipe water and donate it to the temple or holy houses.

Q09. Can i keep the Divine Statues that i love in the storeroom?
A09. Yes and No, the Divine statues that you had prayed to , i will advice you to donate it , it is not polite to keep then aside, and those that you did not pray to, you can keep them but don’t stack anything on top of them.

Q10. How about my ornaments ?
A10. Clean with piped water and put away 50% of your ornaments , this not only make fresh energy move freely , you will get your dusting and cleaning done in half the time .

Q11. I can’t find the energy to start clearing my clutter .
A11. This is because the clutter you had is eating into your energy, you will get stronger as you dispose of your clutter.

Q12. I have too much clutter – what can i do ?
A12. Do not give up, all this clutter did not come into your house in one day, and I don’t expect you to clear it in one day. It takes time, but there are big rewards for this extra effort – you will have more time , a neat home , less stress and better feng shui.

Q13. What do you recommend for mental clutter ?
A13. Write down all your questions on different pieces of paper and burn them. Stay away from negative people, they are like poison and can eat into your energy.

Q14. What you recommend for emotion clutter ?
A14. Go to a temple or holy house or sit silently in your home — Forgive those who had hurts you, and ask for forgiveness to those you had hurts.

Q15. Can you show me a way to start clearing my clutter.
A15. Place three empty boxes in your home , mark them as 1. wanted 2. unwanted 3. undecided . Everyday just put away 5 to 10 items into the boxes, as you become more experience you can made more boxes and name them according.

Q16. Any other good tips ?
A16. Throw away all junks immediately when your received it , return all things that belong to others, settle or cancel all promises that you had made.

Q17. How about clutter belong to other members of my family ?
A17. You can organize a day every month, get as many members as possible,,,prepare some foods they like , after the clearing , you can have a small party , this event i called it ” empty day “

Q18. Any other advice ?
A18. Yes. Read the books by author Karen Kingston.
1. Having Clutter Can Make You Feel Tired and Lethargic.
2. Having Clutter can Keep You in the Past.
3. Having Clutter Can Affect Your Body Weight.
4. Having Clutter Can Confuse You.
5. Having Clutter Can Affect the Way People Treat You
6. Having Clutter Can Make You Feel Ashamed.

Author – Dhealing Master atan
Date – 13th March 2006

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 am

How Clutter Can Harm You
Declutter Part 2 –

Having Clutter Can Make You Feel Tired and Lethargic

Most people who have clutter say they can’t find the energy to begin to clear it. They constantly feel tired. But the stagnant energy that stacks up around clutter actually causes tiredness and lethargy. Clearing it frees up the energy in your home and releases new vitality in your body.

Having Clutter can Keep You in the Past

When all your available space is filled with clutter, there is no room for anything new to come into your life. Your thoughts tend to dwell in the past, and you feel bogged down with problems that have dogged you for some time. Clearing your clutter allows you to begin to deal with your problems and move forward. You have to release the past to create a better tomorrow.

Having Clutter Can Affect Your Body Weight

A curious fact I have noticed over the years is that people who have lots of clutter in their homes are often overweight. I believe this is because both body fat and clutter are forms of self-protection. By building layers of fat or clutter around yourself, you hope to cushion yourself against the shocks of life, and particularly against emotions you have difficulty handling. It gives you the illusion of being able to control things and prevent them from affecting you too deeply. But this is an illusion.

Having Clutter Can Confuse You

When you live surrounded by clutter, it is impossible to have clarity about what you are doing in your life. When you clear it, you get fewer colds, you can think more clearly, and life decisions become easier. Being clear of clutter is one of the greatest aids I know to discovering and manifesting the life you want.

Having Clutter Can Affect the Way People Treat You

People treat you the way you treat yourself. So if you value yourself and look after yourself, people will treat you well. If you allow the junk to mount up around you, you may attract people who mistreat you in some way because subconsciously you will feel that it is what you deserve.

Having Clutter Can Make You Feel Ashamed

Perhaps you have reached the stage where your home is so cluttered and such a mess that you are ashamed to invite people over and positively panic if anyone turns up unannounced. You can live in lonely isolation with your junk, but wouldn’t you prefer to have a good clear-out, repair your self-esteem, and regenerate your social life with confidence?

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:04 am

Letting Go Your Emotional Clutter
Decluttering Part 3

Learning how to ‘let go’ is the cornerstone of cleaning emotional clutter. It can be one of the most empowering experiences of your life. As you let go, you free up space to expand. While eliminating the cluttered emotion, or baggage, it’s important to face the reasons why you hold onto your feelings.

Emotional clutter is a form of interference. When a river is blocked with trees, logs, bushes, etc. the water doesn’t flow easily. The river begins to stagnate. So many people ask me why their lives are so difficult, why they always feel stuck. My answer is based on this same principle of the river being cluttered with debris.

Our emotional debris is like deadwood in the river. The more you remove and eliminate the deadwood, the better the flow. Generally we hold onto emotional clutter because there is fear, and often shame as well. When we finally make the decision to clear the deadwood, or debris, it means facing the fear and doing it anyway.

If your inner landscape is cluttered, your outer landscape may reflect that. Often people with emotional baggage collect material baggage in the form of clutter in their homes. Clearing the external clutter is marvelous, but unless you also clear the emotional clutter, you may be doomed to repeat the cluttered house over and over again.

You may think that hanging onto things keeps you secure, so you don’t feel loss and scarcity. In fact, that is far from the truth. We hold onto things because we already feel loss and scarcity. It only amplifies the feelings.

One of the first rules of manifesting abundance is to pay yourself first and to tithe 10%. Give it away, even if you feel you don’t have enough. This is the act of trust. It shows faith in the knowledge that abundance will come back to you ten fold and there is abundance for everyone.

Holding onto clutter and emotional baggage may be the way you feel worth, or self confidence. It may be a false sense of strength and security. Remember, these are the times when you alone are holding the deadwood in place to block the river.

Many people are afraid to cry. They fear that if they simply let go then they will be washed away in an uncontrollable flood of tears. The truth is, once the dam is clear, there is an initial surge of water, eventually slowing to a steady flow.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:29 am

After doing a small or big decluttering job, and if we had followed all of Master's Feng Shui and Spiritual techniques from the beginning of the year, starting with Tai Sui Prayers, Chinese New Year Bird Release Ceremonies .... and ending the year with the Free Christmas Trinity Prayers - that means we have completed improving our Trinity Luck, i.e. Heaven Luck, Man Luck, Earth Luck :vh:

But if you feel that things had not improved somewhat after completing the above, there is still something that can hold us back, and that can be quite important for us as well :thinking ... it is our mind. If we are stressed and tensed, angry or negatively thinking - then we are producing a negative situation for ourselves. Thoughts are also energies and energies have an effect on our surroundings as well.

That was why Master often told us to do Salt Baths often - beginners start with salt baths twice a week, and ofter one month of doing so, they can do Salt Baths once weekly or when they feel "need it." A Salt Bath is overdue when we feel cranky, irritable and tired. :idea:

The other thing that we can do to help our mind be more at peace :thinking ===>

Healing Prayer for the Body, Mind & Spirit

http://www.dhealing.com/h_healing.html

When Master launched this prayer many years ago, he said, "This is like the 4th leg of the table - we have the 3 legs of the table already (Trinity Luck?) but the table is not stable...this Healing Prayer for the Mind, Body and Spirit" is the last leg.." ...something like that, I forgot his exact words. :oops:

So, if you have followed diligently the above steps...in Master's favourite phrase for 10 years ===>

"Good Things Can Happen...."

Oh, I forgot :oops: - Master's back up plan :thinking if you are facing obstacles, you have troublemakers (Xiao Ren), and you lack helpful people (Gui Ren) in your life, his BRCs are designed for that.

May the Chinese New Year of the Fire Monkey 2016 be your best year ever, with all your wishes coming true and you have lots of happiness, love, good luck, good health and good wealth! :g

With love, peace and joy :g ,

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Thank you Choesf. :smile:

I had written many useful writing to help one improve their life - thank you for reposting it.

:thinking Time fly - the declutter FAQ was written by me about 10 years ago.

Good Luck.

master atan

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

You are most welcome, it was my pleasure re-posting your decluttering articles, which have taught me a lot about decluttering. :vgood:

I have another of your earlier article called "Kitchen Feng Shui" - I will repost that for you when you launch your Trinity 3coins 2016. :thinking

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:43 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

You are most welcome, it was my pleasure re-posting your decluttering articles, which have taught me a lot about decluttering. :vgood:

I have another of your earlier article called "Kitchen Feng Shui" - I will repost that for you when you launch your Trinity 3coins 2016. :thinking

Trinity 3coins is very popular with Kitchen Feng Shui. :smile:

It is use to remedy bad Feng Shui in the kitchen .

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:24 am

Hello Dear Master and Choesf, :birthday:

Thank you for posting all these great decluttering thoughts and ideas. :yp: This is AMAZING to read. :yp: I'm going to keep this information in a special place to review it. :smile:

I'm starting my CNY cleaning. :omg2: I just have to have another coffee. :omg:

I have many good things to write about my year at Dhealing and how many blessings have come into my life. I will post those later. I have so many that I think I have forgotten some of them. :thinking

Master one comment about Trinity 3 coins. Have mine hanging in the kitchen and I see that everything I cook turns out great. :yp: :claphand: It is a good FS technique. :D:

Chosef, I am looking forward to what you will post about Trinity 3 coins and kitchens when Master comes out with it for 2016. :vgood:

One thing I am going to do this year is keep a journal of all the good things that happen to me. Everything from health, friends, family, career, $$$ etc. Even the smallest rewards can happen and you think to yourself, "Oh My". that never happens to me ever! Well now you can wonder why good things happen! :vgood: Master's FS techniques and prayers and BRC's and healings! :respect: :respect: :respect:

With love and blessings. :Dziekuje:
SAG :g

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Hello there, dear SAG :D:

It is such a joy to see you and other members from other countries getting into the CNY preparation festive mood to celebrate the CNY with us, especially in the God of Wealth Prayers and Wealth Table preparations. :vgood: A little bird told me that someone in North America had finished cleaning for CNY and even has the Wealth Table and God of Wealth stuff all ready for prayers. Wow, way to go! :unsure: :vgood: :claphand:

Master started this forum on Dhealing Experiences and Stories for members to share their happy news, as an encouragement to new members here that "good things can happen" when we follow Dhealing Techniques and we have a positive, peaceful mind in sync with our surrounding good energies at home. :respect:

I am looking forward to reading your Dhealing Stories, too! :yp:

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”