God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2016 - Wish Fulfilled.

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

SAG

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2016 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby SAG » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:01 am

Thank you dear Master, :smile:

I think I get the whole "sea is calm" point you are making. :vgood: :claphand:

Hoping for greater and more smooth sailing. :yp:

Love and blessings, :respect:
SAG

master wrote:Congratulation - very nice. :yp:

Tyvm for the feedback. :vgood:

:thinking When the sea is calm - ship can move faster and better.

Good Luck.

master atan

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:03 am

Thank you dear Choesf,

I'm very excited for more good wishes this month. :vgood: :yp:

SAG

choesf wrote:Hello there, dear SAG :D:

Wow, that is fantastic news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you that your June and July wishes came true. May you continue to have more wishes coming true! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

SAG wrote:Hello Dear Master and Choesf, :smile:

I wanted to let you know that my July wish has come true. :birthday: I had the same one for June and July and it came true in the last week of July! :yp: :claphand:

Love and blessings for the God of Wealth Wishes offered here. :vgood: :g :Dziekuje:
SAG :respect:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Hmmm, I love that saying, " When the sea is calm - ship can move faster and better," dear Master and SAG. :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

It makes sense as opposed to journey in a stormy sea? :thinking :lol:

SAG wrote:Thank you dear Master, :smile:

SAG

Good Luck.

master atan
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello Dear Choesf, :D:

I like that saying too..but I have to tell you that my life is anything but calm. So I'm not sure it applies to me. :omg: :rofl:

SAG :g

choesf wrote:Hmmm, I love that saying, " When the sea is calm - ship can move faster and better," dear Master and SAG. :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

SAG

Good Luck.

master atan

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:51 am

Hello there, dear SAG :D:

I thought the saying was about how when our mind is peaceful, good things will manifest faster and more? That was how I interpreted it. :thinking :lol:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :respect:

SAG wrote:Hello Dear Choesf, :D:

I like that saying too..but I have to tell you that my life is anything but calm. So I'm not sure it applies to me. :omg: :rofl:

SAG :g

choesf wrote:Hmmm, I love that saying, " When the sea is calm - ship can move faster and better," dear Master and SAG. :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

SAG

Good Luck.

master atan

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Great News! Both my sons got their wishes fulfilled from June to September when they received their last semester's exam results! My eldest son scored excellent results with mainly A's and B's, while my second son also scored excellently the same and he is on the class' Dean List! We are all so happy with their academic performance. :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

My second son is currently doing his industrial training and he has very kind and caring bosses, mentors and colleagues to train him. Best is, he was even assigned some software to test and develope on his own, showing the amount of trust they have in him as an intern. My son is very happy there now also. :yp:

Thank you so much for your amazing Wish Fulfillment Technique with God of Wealth blessings. :vgood:

With love, gratitude and joy :g ,

choesf :respect: :yp: :birthday:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:13 pm

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Great News! Both my sons got their wishes fulfilled from June to September when they received their last semester's exam results! My eldest son scored excellent results with mainly A's and B's, while my second son also scored excellently the same and he is on the class' Dean List! We are all so happy with their academic performance. :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

My second son is currently doing his industrial training and he has very kind and caring bosses, mentors and colleagues to train him. Best is, he was even assigned some software to test and develope on his own, showing the amount of trust they have in him as an intern. My son is very happy there now also. :yp:

Thank you so much for your amazing Wish Fulfillment Technique with God of Wealth blessings. :vgood:

With love, gratitude and joy :g ,

choesf :respect: :yp: :birthday:

:yp:

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 am

Dear Master Atan

My youngest daughter has been promoted to JC2. Her wish for November 2016 has been fulfilled. :yp: :claphand: :claphand: :respect: :Dziekuje:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Good afternoon, dear sister Happy :D:

Congratulations to your youngest daughter on having her November wish fulfilled! You must be a very happy and proud mother indeed! I am so happy for both of you! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

May both of you have more wishes come true! :g

Name Listed :yp: -

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=13641&p=66957#p66957
(No. 22)

happy wrote:Dear Master Atan

My youngest daughter has been promoted to JC2. Her wish for November 2016 has been fulfilled. :yp: :claphand: :claphand: :respect: :Dziekuje:

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:19 pm

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear sister Happy :D:

Congratulations to your youngest daughter on having her November wish fulfilled! You must be a very happy and proud mother indeed! I am so happy for both of you! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

May both of you have more wishes come true! :g

Name Listed :yp: -

(No. 22)

happy wrote:Dear Master Atan

Thank you Sister Choesf.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 pm

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Thank you Master for sharing the joy with me. Now waiting for good news to happen to me... :omg: :claphand: :claphand:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:18 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

Although my last few months' wish did not get fulfilled (it was a big wish though) :thinking , I have many other unwritten wishes that got fulfilled since the last 2 months. Many things are happening suddenly for the better to my family in terms of career, happiness, achievements, recognition, finance and health! :yp: :vgood: :birthday: :claphand:

Much appreciation and gratitude to Master's Dhealing Techniques for the good energies :claphand: Also, maintaining a positive mind helps, too, to manifest the good energies into results.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:57 am

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Although my last few months' wish did not get fulfilled (it was a big wish though) :thinking , I have many other unwritten wishes that got fulfilled since the last 2 months. Many things are happening suddenly for the better to my family in terms of career, happiness, achievements, recognition, finance and health! :yp: :vgood: :birthday: :claphand:

Much appreciation and gratitude to Master's Dhealing Techniques for the good energies :claphand: Also, maintaining a positive mind helps, too, to manifest the good energies into results.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Wow Dear Choesf,

Monkey year and all the great Dhealing FS techniques have helped your family greatly this year. Here's to another great year coming up!!! :yp: :yp: :yp:

Love and blessings, :g

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Thank you so much, dear SAG! Yes, this has been an amazing year indeed. Looking forward to the next CNY! :claphand: :yp: :birthday:

choesf :birthday:

SAG wrote:Wow Dear Choesf,

Monkey year and all the great Dhealing FS techniques have helped your family greatly this year. Here's to another great year coming up!!! :yp: :yp: :yp:

Love and blessings, :g

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:23 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

I wrote a new big wish 2 days ago and it has quickly came true/fulfilled for me! Wow, that was fast! :g :vgood: :yp: :birthday:

I noticed that lately the energies are manifesting our thoughts/wishes very fast, and so, with as much stable/constant positive thinking, peace and Zen :cool: , what we wish in life can have higher chances of becoming true...I am teaching that to my husband and children as well and I am beginning to see more achievements happening to their wishes, too... and they are so much happier these days (I will write more later when their wishes are fulfilled soon..they are manifesting on the way :lol: ). :yp:

Along that line, it is very important to keep negativity away from our thoughts if we don't want to have more negativity...so beware of what goes on in our mind. :thinking

Much appreciation and gratitude for your God of Wealth Wish Fulfilment Technique! :claphand:

My December wish fulfilled :yp: -

(No. 23)

atan

Unread postby atan » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:52 pm

I wrote a new big wish 2 days ago and it has quickly came true/fulfilled for me! Wow, that was fast! :g :vgood: :yp: :birthday:

I noticed that lately the energies are manifesting our thoughts/wishes very fast, and so, with as much stable/constant positive thinking, peace and Zen :cool: , what we wish in life can have higher chances of becoming true...I am teaching that to my husband and children as well and I am beginning to see more achievements happening to their wishes, too... and they are so much happier these days (I will write more later when their wishes are fulfilled soon..they are manifesting on the way :lol: ). :yp:

Along that line, it is very important to keep negativity away from our thoughts if we don't want to have more negativity...so beware of what goes on in our mind. :thinking

Much appreciation and gratitude for your God of Wealth Wish Fulfilment Technique! :claphand:

(No. 23)

Wow. :yp:

Energy flow best to where there is least resistance - positive energy has very little resistant.

master atan.
Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master , Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.~ 退休神醫,風水大師,新時代法師.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:35 pm

You are so correct, dear Master! :respect: Positive energies flow best when there is the least resistance! Soon, we will be starting the CNY decluttering and FS preparations to welcome in new vibrant chi. :thinking :vgood: :yp: :cool:

atan wrote:

(No. 23)

Energy flow best to where there is least resistance - positive energy has very little resistant.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Wow, very good news! My son-in-law's January wish got fulfilled in a few days after he wrote it. He passed his very tough internet security professional certification exam! We are all so happy for him. :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

Name Listed for Wish Fulfilled :vh: -

(No. 24)

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:54 pm

choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Wow, very good news! My son-in-law's January wish got fulfilled in a few days after he wrote it. He passed his very tough internet security professional certification exam! We are all so happy for him. :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

Name Listed for Wish Fulfilled :vh: -

(No. 24)

God Of Wealth is very kind - 24 wishes fulfilled so far - We are Praying to a God who gives.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”