Troublemakers Removed, Salary Increases, Recognition, Success

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Troublemakers Removed, Salary Increases, Recognition, Success

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

It is now time again for my annual report to you, just before the coming Chinese New Year next week, and again, I have great results to post here after applying Dhealing FS and Spiritual Techniques for 10 years straight. Year 2017 will mark my 11th year. :yp: :-

Good Career Luck -

My working family members all got a good salary increase and great recognition for their work by their bosses. Even my Natasha who had difficulty with her new job 2 years ago has only good things to say. She is now famous in the office for being a very skilled and efficient worker and many of her senior colleagues, and even managers, go to her for advice. Both my husband and Natasha were moved to another job, where they have better recognition and lesser stress. An improvement in their career luck! :yp:

Even I got rewarded for my role as a homemaker taking care of my family - my husband bought me the latest MacBook and an iPhone 7S. Wow! I certainly didn't expect that from him and it was such a wonderful surprise. :birthday:

BRCs Really Effective -

Because of the numerous BRCs performed for my family over the CNY and throughout 2016, Xiao Ren or Troublemakers or Vile People were removed from our lives (private details as disclosed to you) - this happened to me and my husband. Instead more Gui Ren or Noblemen or Benefactors came into our lives....as how the BRCs were designed by you to do. Amazing BRCs indeed! :yp:

Also, my sons' are doing even better in their university courses and this year 2017 will be their final year in Software Engineering. All thanks to the BRCs for Studies and the God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment techniques. Their wishes were fulfilled almost every month. :birthday:

Amazing Good Energies

With the implementation of your "How To Feng Shui 2017," especially with the placement of the Dhealing CSCCs and the Kitchen Feng Shui Dhealing Trinity 3coins, I could now feel the energies becoming very vibrant with a zing in the air - even lifting my heart to sing with joy and bliss! That is what I look forward to every year when CNY is approaching. The energies are so amazing! :claphand: :yp:

Broken 21 year old fridge came back to life

Previously, I reported to you that my light bulbs worked again..now, it is an even bigger electrical appliance! :omg: It is my 21-year-old huge twin-door refrigerator which went out of order (not cold anymore) for the past 6 to 8 months. :omg2:

Last week, I decided to turn it back on and OMG!! :shock: The freezer can make ice again!! Wow!! It was not cold last time at all. So, I called the fridge repairman over to give my fridge a service and check to make sure it is well again.

I had looked around without success a suitable fridge to buy...and now, I have my favourite huge fridge back! Amazing! :birthday: :yp:

A Big Wish Came True

For the past many years, I have always wished and I told my husband and children this :thinking :arrow: "I wish to go for a vacation or a trip for the Chinese New Year" and every year, my husband said no. But this year, we are going to a luxurious beach resort and spa for a vacation during the CNY!! For the whole family, including my son-in-law!! I am still in shock but extremely happy!! Yay!! :g :yp: :yp:

My family is happy applying Dhealing Feng Shui and Spiritual Techniques with good results each year, and I would like to thank Master for your powerful, effective techniques that produced good results.

Thank you very much, Master ! :respect: :respect: :respect:

I hope my annual positive feedback will help to convince new members here that good things can come when they apply your unique Dhealing techniques...but only if they can keep their mind and heart calm, they stay positive, no negativity and stay strong if there are obstacles. :cool: :thinking

With love, gratitude and happiness from my family :g ,

choesf :yp: :yp: :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

master
Adviser

Re: Troublemakers Removed, Salary Increases, Recognition, Success

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:55 pm

I am glad good chi is flowing into you and your family daily life . :smile:

My techniques is trying to attract good chi to you and family - seem like you and your family managed to received a lot of it.

The various BRCs and donations received from you and family - did managed to make it easier .

It is in the giving that one receive, in Feng Shui - it is call chi flow.

Congratulation.

master atan.

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:36 am

Hello Master, :D:

I too have had many good experiences and stories from using Dhealing Feng Shui techniques. Probably too many too mention. :claphand: Many of them personal.

People in my life that needed to be removed were gone swiftly. That includes the people and the work I had been doing for the past 29 yrs in my career. I see more clearly now the ones that do not have my best interest in heart. I have much more clarity and direction. That means from a spiritual sense I am more grounded, focused and filled with confidence for myself and my future.
Especially after you performed the Body - Mind - Spirit Healing Prayer for me last November 1st. That is a wonderful Healing Prayer. :Dziekuje:

I'm making new friends. I'm putting myself out there in ways I have never done before (in my life both professional and personal) and just since January 1st I am filled with so more courage, confidence and excitement for my future prosperity and abundance financially, emotionally and spiritually. :claphand:

This new year of the Rooster for 2017 will be my 3rd year following you and your Feng Shui Techniques. I remember the day that I found your website (by accident) when I was googling to get more information about SCC after I just made one after I saw a blog about them. I had made one SCC then found your site and starting asking you many questions. I know too many questions. :omg: But I learned and followed your direction and I was so happy to become part of the Dhealing Mod Family.

I have learned so much being a part of this journey and I am grateful to you and all that you do for us and the members on the forum.

Much love to you Master Atan. I know 2017 will be a wonderful year. :vgood:

Love and Blessings, :g
SAG :respect:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:17 am

Thank you very much, dear Master. I am so glad with the results of your techniques. Things were actually quiet :sleep: for the most part of the year and then many positive results happened in the last 4 months. It was like my main door facing Prosperity Star # 8 in 2016 suddenly caught up with a lot of good events lately. Boom!! The goodies start arriving to my family.... :omg: :yp: :claphand: :g :birthday:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :respect:

master wrote:I am glad good chi is flowing into you and your family daily life . :smile:

My techniques is trying to attract good chi to you and family - seem like you and your family managed to received a lot of it.

The various BRCs and donations received from you and family - did managed to make it easier .

It is in the giving that one receive, in Feng Shui - it is call chi flow.

Congratulation.

master atan.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Congrats Sister Choesf and SAG!

Huat Ah! :yp: :yp:

SAG

Unread postby SAG » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:40 am

:vh: :vh: :vh: :yp:

happy wrote:Congrats Sister Choesf and SAG!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:12 am

Xie Xie and Huat Ah, dear sister Happy! :yp: :yp: :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

happy wrote:Congrats Sister Choesf and SAG!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”