Page 1 of 1

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:44 pm
by master
:yp: Wish Fulfilled. :yp:

Welcome to God Of Wealth Wish Fulfilled Room - 2017. All names listed here, their wishes were fulfilled.



  1. choesf - Malaysia - Jan28-Feb28 wish :yp:
  2. Marlene - Canada - February 2017 Wish :vgood:
  3. Pyokurin - Malaysia - 28 Jan 2017 to 28 Feb 2017 :claphand:
  4. choesf - Malaysia - April wish :yp:
  5. choesf - Malaysia - May wish :yp:
  6. natkok - Malaysia - April wish :yp:
  7. rykok - Malaysia - January to May wishes :yp:
  8. darkok - Malaysia - January to May wishes :yp:
  9. Happy - Singapore :yp:
  10. Ah Choo ~~~ Malaysia - June - first prize :t:
  11. Winnie Tan ~~~ Malaysia - June - first prize :t:





Year 2015 wish Fulfilled.




Name list format - atan - Malaysia - February.

We would like to thank all who had shared their wish fulfilled listing here. Good Luck and Success. :vh:

master atan.

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:41 am
by choesf
Good morning, dear Master :D:

My Jan 28-Feb 28 wish has been fulfilled (No. 1 above). Things on a personal level continue to be manifested with great smoothness, in a timely manner and much happiness, love and peace have been achieved. Miraculously, there have been many instances where there were substantial cost savings for the family. :vgood: :claphand: :yp: :t:

:ty: :ty: :ty: for your amazing CNY BRC God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique! :respect:

With love, peace, joy and gratitude :g ,

choesf :yp: :respect: :t:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:57 pm
by master
:vh: :t: :vh: :t: :vh:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:24 am
by SAG
Hello Dear Master, :smile:

I wanted to let you know that my wish for February came true and was finalized by Feb 27th. :yp:

This is a wonderful start to the New Year. :yp: :t: :birthday:
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=16578&p=75314#p75314 (No. 2)

Thank you so much for all that you do for the God of Wealth Wish Prayers and the BRC's. :ty: :respect: :claphand:

Love & light. :Dziekuje:
SAG :g

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:34 pm
by Pyokurin
Hi Master! :yp:

I'd also like to update that most of my wishes were fulfilled! I had a really good & peaceful CNY, managed to find some personal answers spiritually and my health was good too. :vh: :yp: :t:

:ty: :ty: :ty: for the great wish fulfilment technique! :respect: :respect: :respect: :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:08 pm
by master
SAG wrote:Hello Dear Master, :smile:

I wanted to let you know that my wish for February came true and was finalized by Feb 27th. :yp:

This is a wonderful start to the New Year. :yp: :t: :birthday:
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=16578&p=75314#p75314 (No. 2)

Thank you so much for all that you do for the God of Wealth Wish Prayers and the BRC's. :ty: :respect: :claphand:

Love & light. :Dziekuje:
SAG :g


:vh: :t: :vh: :t: :vh:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:08 pm
by master
Pyokurin wrote:Hi Master! :yp:

I'd also like to update that most of my wishes were fulfilled! I had a really good & peaceful CNY, managed to find some personal answers spiritually and my health was good too. :vh: :yp: :t:

:ty: :ty: :ty: for the great wish fulfilment technique! :respect: :respect: :respect: :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:



:vh: :t: :vh: :t: :vh:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:38 pm
by choesf
Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I am very happy to share here the good news that some of my family wishes got fulfilled :yp: :-

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=16578&p=75272#p75272
(Nos. 4 to 8 above) :t:

1) my youngest daughter, natkok, just got a new job role within the same multinational company, :yp: but this time she will be working with Australian managers. It is a new job function that was created in Australia and she was found to be the perfect fit for it. She will start work sometime in mid-July there once they have found a replacement for her current job. The new job is expected to be more fulfilling and less stressful for her. :yp:

2) my two sons just received their university final year academic results for this semester (Jan to May 2017) and again, they did excellently again in their grades with A's and B's. :yp:

3) my April and May wishes came true - we got 2 Gui Ren in the form of nice, efficient contractors - one was to carry out some house repairs and renovate our house, and the other one was for the electricity upgrading works for our home dealing with TNB. They were reasonably priced in their price quotations, and we managed to save thousands of ringgit there. The two projects will start next month. :yp:

Other than wishes that came true, we continue to have much savings. :yp: For example, we wanted to replace our old sofa set and we stumbled onto a last day sale in a new shopping mall that we never went before and my husband immediately bought a new leather sofa set and a LaZboy armchair rocker that he always wanted, both at 50% discounts. They were made to order furniture (not showroom or old pieces) and we again saved thousands of ringgit there. The timing was superb and we are still amazed today how we were guided to go to that shopping mall at the right time, at the right place. We didn't didnt intend to buy furniture at that mall. :omg:

Again, I would like to thank Master for all your guidance, and for your wonderful Feng Shui and Spiritual Dhealing techniques! :respect:

Life is Good! :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:11 am
by master
choesf wrote:Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

I am very happy to share here the good news that some of my family wishes got fulfilled :yp: :-

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=16578&p=75272#p75272
(Nos. 4 to 8 above) :t:

1) my youngest daughter, natkok, just got a new job role within the same multinational company, :yp: but this time she will be working with Australian managers. It is a new job function that was created in Australia and she was found to be the perfect fit for it. She will start work sometime in mid-July there once they have found a replacement for her current job. The new job is expected to be more fulfilling and less stressful for her. :yp:

2) my two sons just received their university final year academic results for this semester (Jan to May 2017) and again, they did excellently again in their grades with A's and B's. :yp:

3) my April and May wishes came true - we got 2 Gui Ren in the form of nice, efficient contractors - one was to carry out some house repairs and renovate our house, and the other one was for the electricity upgrading works for our home dealing with TNB. They were reasonably priced in their price quotations, and we managed to save thousands of ringgit there. The two projects will start next month. :yp:

Other than wishes that came true, we continue to have much savings. :yp: For example, we wanted to replace our old sofa set and we stumbled onto a last day sale in a new shopping mall that we never went before and my husband immediately bought a new leather sofa set and a LaZboy armchair rocker that he always wanted, both at 50% discounts. They were made to order furniture (not showroom or old pieces) and we again saved thousands of ringgit there. The timing was superb and we are still amazed today how we were guided to go to that shopping mall at the right time, at the right place. We didn't didnt intend to buy furniture at that mall. :omg:

Again, I would like to thank Master for all your guidance, and for your wonderful Feng Shui and Spiritual Dhealing techniques! :respect:

Life is Good! :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:


Very nice. :gpost:

:vh: :t: :vh: :t: :vh:

master atan.

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 pm
by happy
Hi Master

My May wish has been fulfilled. :smile: Now hope the big wish will come true as the next one... not easy but with patience. :omg:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 am
by choesf
Good morning, dear sister Happy :D:

Wow, that is very fantastic news! I am so happy for you that your May wish has been fulfilled. :birthday: :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

Name Listed :gpost: -

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=16578&p=75272#p75272
(No. 9)

May your big wish and other wishes come true, too! :respect:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

happy wrote:Hi Master

My May wish has been fulfilled. :smile: Now hope the big wish will come true as the next one... not easy but with patience. :omg:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:48 pm
by master
happy wrote:Hi Master

My May wish has been fulfilled. :smile: Now hope the big wish will come true as the next one... not easy but with patience. :omg:


Very nice. :vh:

I am glad good things is coming to you.

master atan.

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 pm
by master
Good News in June 2017 - 2 wishes fulfilled for my locate group.

1. Ah Choo ~~~ Malaysia - June - first prize :t:

2.Winnie Tan ~~~ Malaysia - June - first prize :t:


Very nice for Mother Earth Light Prayer. :g


:yp: :t: :yp: :t: :yp: :t:


master atan.

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:51 pm
by choesf
Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Wow, your local group is very "ong" - struck first prize lottery a few times already! Congratulations to them! :birthday: :yp: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

master wrote:Good News in June 2017 - 2 wishes fulfilled for my locate group.

1. Ah Choo ~~~ Malaysia - June - first prize :t:

2.Winnie Tan ~~~ Malaysia - June - first prize :t:


Very nice for Mother Earth Light Prayer. :g


:yp: :t: :yp: :t: :yp: :t:


master atan.

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:56 pm
by choesf
P.S. Now that you mentioned the Mother Earth Light Prayer, my family also got good news to share after we ordered this wonderful prayer. :yp:

My first contractor (which we didn't sign up with for our house renovation works) said we have to pay an additional deposit of RM2,000 with our Power company (Tenaga/TNB)...but the nice Gui Ren contractor that we got to do the electrical upgrading works just now informed me that we only need to pay RM10 for the additional deposit. He even came to our house to give us the RM10 receipt from TNB.

So, we saved RM1,990 ! :g :yp: :claphand: :vgood: :t:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:03 pm
by master
Wow. :yp:

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:13 pm
by daffodil
Just burned my May wish I think it was too late :(

Please activate my June wish thank you and blessings.

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2017 - Wish Fulfilled.

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:06 am
by choesf
Hi there, dear daffodil :D:

I think you may have inadvertently posted in this Wish Fulfilled thread instead of Wish Fulfillment Request? :thinking

Your June wish is activated - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=16523&p=76168#p76168
(No. 30)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :t:

daffodil wrote:Just burned my May wish I think it was too late :(

Please activate my June wish thank you and blessings.