Grateful for joining here

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Anlea46

Grateful for joining here

Unread postby Anlea46 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:01 am

Hi Master
I would like to share my experiences here at dhealing since i started a year ago. Big changes happened to me( work, finances and as a person) same thing with my husband and son. We are more happy now as a family, my son and hubby anger problem were resolved without them going into a therapy or taking any medications, our life now feeling so light, we saved more money now more than it was, i shared easier my blessings now to my mom and siblings, we have better choices now than it was, guiren are always with us all time where ever we go, and the best part is i got promoted from my work where i asked you before master an advice, good thing i didnt leave, you said dont
Do nothing, thats what i did. The prayers i asked too before about the approval of my board of nursing to take the nursing exam- it was approved 3 days ago :claphand: :Dziekuje:
It was so wonderful really the journey here at dhealing. I cant thank you enough master for all that you do..
Love and peace :vgood:

master
Adviser

Re: Grateful for joining here

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Anlea46 wrote:Hi Master
I would like to share my experiences here at dhealing since i started a year ago. Big changes happened to me( work, finances and as a person) same thing with my husband and son. We are more happy now as a family, my son and hubby anger problem were resolved without them going into a therapy or taking any medications, our life now feeling so light, we saved more money now more than it was, i shared easier my blessings now to my mom and siblings, we have better choices now than it was, guiren are always with us all time where ever we go, and the best part is i got promoted from my work where i asked you before master an advice, good thing i didnt leave, you said dont
Do nothing, thats what i did. The prayers i asked too before about the approval of my board of nursing to take the nursing exam- it was approved 3 days ago :claphand: :Dziekuje:
It was so wonderful really the journey here at dhealing. I cant thank you enough master for all that you do..
Love and peace :vgood:

I am glad you are in good Hands. :vh:

Year 2018 - try to follow the Wish Fulfillment technique closely - it is very effective for the last 5 years .

master atan.

Anlea46

Re: Grateful for joining here

Unread postby Anlea46 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:34 pm

I will surely follow master
Thank you so much again

:Dziekuje: :claphand:

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”