My dear niece got a very good job contract signed

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

My dear niece got a very good job contract signed

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:53 am

Dear Master,

I have a joyfull news today and I wanted to share with you all :D: ! My dear niece, for whom I have made a Prayer request few days back, got a beautiful job contract signed for one of the leading fashion boutiques in Dubai, "Dior" :yp: :g :Dziekuje: !

She has even got surprisingly bigger pay then spoken before and she's got a post of Senior Sales as requested :g :claphand: !

I am very happy for her and this is well deserved for she has been struggling for 5 years in Dubai to have a better and safer job. She is all alone in Dubai and it was not easy for her to leave her home and mother in Serbia with only 23 ......and go to the white world looking for her happiness and safe life elsewhere as here in Serbia we do have some turbulent times for many years.....

#128 . Ana – dubai , uae – to be energetic and confident on the job interview on january 29th , at 2 pm, that the interview go smooth and be beneficial to her and brings her positive answer from the employer – that she be accepted and hired as a senior sales or a superviser

......thank you dear Master :Dziekuje:

.....with love and blessings :smile: ......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

clncaa

Re: My dear niece got a very good job contract signed

Unread postby clncaa » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 am

congratulations to your niece
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 am

Thank you so much dear Lydia for sharing my joy here :claphand: !

clncaa wrote:congratulations to your niece
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Good Effort. :smile:

It is great news that your Prayer is answered. :Dziekuje:

master atan.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Yes , indeed , this is absolutely wonderful :D: :g :claphand: ! Only.....I think..... - your powers are much stronger than mine :respect: ! Thank you Master :yp: !

master wrote:Good Effort. :smile:

It is great news that your Prayer is answered. :Dziekuje:

master atan.

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Congratulations to your niece on getting a wonderful job, dear Katarina! There is much happiness when one's prayers get answered. :vh: I am very happy for you and your niece. :yp: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Thank you my dear Choesf :D: ! We are all really happy in the family for her pretty long time waited success :claphand: ....Gong Xi Fa Cai :claphand: :g :D: :yp: !

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you, too, dear Katarina! : :g :yp: I can hear people letting go firecrackers now. :claphand:

jmillerfl

Unread postby jmillerfl » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 am

Congratulations to your niece! It always warms my heart - and I'm sure yours - when we learn that prayers are answered.

Have a Beautiful New Year.

Judy
Breathe deep . . . seek peace . . .
https://www.yulebemagical.com

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 am

Very true dear Judy :D: !We wait now to see if the contract text will "agree " with practical side of a job.....and hope for "match" :D: ! Thank you.......and, you have a great one too :claphand: :g :D: !
Katarina

jmillerfl wrote:Congratulations to your niece! It always warms my heart - and I'm sure yours - when we learn that prayers are answered.

Have a Beautiful New Year.

Judy

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

konami san

Unread postby konami san » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 am

Maravilloso Katarina,
Dios devengando muy surte buenas congratulaciones :claphand: :g :vgood:
Amor y Luz,
Konami San
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
[info][add][mail]
Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

daffodil

Unread postby daffodil » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 am

Wonderful Katarina that your prayer for your niece was answered and she got a great job.... :g
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Dear Konami San, thank you :D: ! God is trully great !
I hope I understood well your Spanish, as I don't really speak it :claphand: .....with love and blessings......Katarina

konami san wrote:Maravilloso Katarina,
Dios devengando muy surte buenas congratulaciones :claphand: :g :vgood:
Amor y Luz,
Konami San

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Dear Kathy, it is indeed wonderful, I wish all of my prayers be answered from now on :D: !If God doesn't think it would be too much ;) :D: ........and I would promise I'll be humble if that would change his rate of confirmed answers :D: :g ........with love and blessings..... Katarina

daffodil wrote:Wonderful Katarina that your prayer for your niece was answered and she got a great job.... :g

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 am

Good evening all :D: !
I wanted to share with you another good outcome and this time it was about my very sick sister. She has been diagnosed with an incurable disease that is very unpleasant and painful. For this reason she has been on a sick leave and away from work for a year now. Finally, she decided to apply for an early retirement with a Medical Committee that has been known as very strict and not very tolerable towards sick people in Serbia, yet, my sister's application was accepted today and it is one very good news considering :claphand: . We, in the family, are all waiting now for the Committee to reach their decision and this prayer, dear Master, made it possible now :D: ! Thank you :Dziekuje: ..........with love and blessings...........Katarina

Katarina wrote:This is a prayer for my sister who is unable to work again due to her illness ....... No. #294 :g .Milena S. - Belgrade, Serbia - that the Medical committee for early retirement,in session on Wednesday, April 13th,2011., confirms beneficial decision to immediately grant early retirement on solid medical grounds
.......with love and blessings :g ........Katarina

Oh! And I have forgotten to tell you too, about another good outcome on the April 18th :D: !
I have made a prayer for my good friend to give a birth to a healthy child and prayed that everything goes smooth (as she is near 40 ), so - it all did :claphand: :D: ! She was out from a hospital after only 3 days and she was feeling excellent since she needed not any time to recover because it has all happened quickly and smoothly :yp: - baby boy is a happy little one :D: ! ( I wish I had such happy stories to share with you every day :D: ) ......blessings to all :g !

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 am

Good Work. :smile:

I am happy many good things is happening with your good effort and love.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello there, dear Katarina :D:

Congratulations to your sister on getting approval for her early retirement plans and benefits, and to your friend on the arrival of her baby boy. :vh: :claphand: :yp:

Thank you for sharing in their wonderful news. I rejoice with you in all your happiness and theirs and wish you all more good news to come! :yp:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:11 am

Thank you dear Master and Choesf :D: ! It is always an unsolicited reward and pleasure to have this feed back :g ..........with love and blessings..........Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”