Some Positive Feedback From Members

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Some Positive Feedback From Members

Unread postby choesf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 am

Posted on 01 August, 2011 -

marie antoniette wrote:thanks so much MASTER ATAN, rose..phoenix and cheosf for assisting me

am so glad and really grateful....i am now experiencing the positive effects of the techniques you've shared....hope to share with you soon more of the good results of all these techniques...its a big help actually.....i have used the SCC, TRINITY 3 COINS, LUCKY COINS AND THE NSM......

from being hopeless...now i am more hopeful and looking forward to better days with my family as i continue to use the techniques you're sharing me....
IT'S REALLY A MIRACLE...GOD IS SO GOOD.....

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE...
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

choesf

Re: Positive Feedback

Unread postby choesf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 am

Posted on 26 July, 2011 -

raja17 wrote:Dearest friends,

Just to give you update - I delivered a healthy baby daughter through C-section on 13 July :yp: . We are home now, happier than ever, and everything is going perfectly well (missing some :sleep: though), we are still adjusting to each other in feeding routine - I am hopeful that soon we will come into harmony in this sense.
Thank you all once again, and I would especially like to thank Master Atan for his advice about elephant figurines which obviously helped us when trying to conceive our miraculous baby.

Best regards to all,

raja17

choesf

Re: Positive Feedback

Unread postby choesf » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 am

Posted on 13 July, 2011 -

marie antoniette wrote:master atan,
you really made me feel revived and uplifted.i am really so thankful.just last night, my son was again depressed and feeling so bad for breaking up with his girlfriend. I told myself, why is this happening?I am trying my best to do all techniques i came to know to create harmony within the family.Aside from material abundance I am wishing for, I am praying for peace and harmony in the family.That everyone be given the strength and courage to face life. I am blessed to have found your site. I am more confident now that with your guidance and prayer, my family will get through all the hard times and get to enjoy the good times. AND I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE BUT I AM VERY THANKFUL, MY CHILD IS SO CALM THIS TIME, THOUGH LONELY.HE LISTENED TO MY ADVICE AND IS MORE PEACEFUL THAN HIS USUAL BEHAVIOR BEFORE WHENEVER HE HAS CONCERNS AND ISSUES.

MY MOST HEARTFELT THANKS.I'LL KEEP IN TOUCH REGULARLY AND HOPE YOU WON'T GET TIRED IF YOU OFTEN SEE POST BY ME.
THANK YOU TOO, CHOESF AND PHOENIX.YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW RELIEVED I AM FOR HAVING GUYS LIKE YOU GUIDING AND PRAYING FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.IT'S REALLY A BLESSING INTERACTING WITH YOU.

choesf

Re: Some Positive Feedback From Members

Unread postby choesf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 am

Posted on 10 July, 2011 -

Helena wrote:Dear master & Moderators,
Thank you very much for all of support in the past years. We see a lot of improvement in our life, though I still ask for praying as well. I join some US gov programs now, I am looking more opportunities to accept children from families who are getting subsidy for child care & I am waiting my scholarship application ( I am taking classes for child care purposes at this moment while I am in the scholarship applicatication processing ). Pls kindly pray for me, may everything that I am doing now will benefit my familiy, children in my care & their families, especially for our sons future. Pls pray for me.... may I get more good full timer W2 children & eligible to get scholarship from T.E.A.C.H soon.

With great love & GBU,
Helena

Posted 31 July, 2011 -

Helena wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,
Thank you for praying. I got scholarship for my certtificate program. I just got the news yesterday.
Thanks again.
Also, I am expanding my child care operation hours. I am taking 2nd shift child care. I am working with my licensor and I am hiring a teacher to help me. She will be my second child care provider. She will be part timer. I need to get more children who enroll in my program. I have 1 baby will enroll in my evening program.
Would you pls help in me in prayer?
May everything going smoothly in good manners ( more children enroll in the program, success in evening care licensing, the teacher that we hired will be a good person to work with ).
Thanks for praying.

With love & GBU,
Helena

Helena wrote:Dear my sister Choesf,
Thank you very much! Finally, I got my evening care licensed. Thanks again!

With love & GBU,
Helena

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:05 am

This is for those couples who are trying to conceive a baby :-

Posted on 06 July, 2011 -

raja17 wrote:Hi,
Just to let other members who are trying to conceive know that this technique is indeed working! We placed a pair of elephants beside our bed last March, and in November I got pregnant, despite doctors' doubts that I could ever have a baby naturally! Three weeks ago I delivered a healthy baby girl and we are the happiest parents in the world!

Many many thanks to Master Atan for his advice about this technique, as well as other techniques we are practicing as well, God bless him for his kindness!

raja17

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Posted on Thursday 25, 2011 -

Helena wrote: Dear my sister Choesf,
Thanks for praying for my mom. She got her green card today. I feel one of my heavy stone release from my shoulder :claphand: . We are very happy. Thanks again!

With love & GBU,
Helena

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 am

Posted on 04 January, 2012 :-

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=2770&start=20

rogerty wrote:Dear Master,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will leave them as it is, as advised. For your information, the placement of my SCC has help both my wife and my careers :vgood: . My wife was recently promoted and my contract has been extended for another year. :yp: I would like to take this opportunity to thank Master and your team of moderators for all the help, advises, prayers and concern shown to me all these years. :claphand: My wife and I are deeply indebted to you all in dhealing. Thank you all and have a blessed 2012. :g

Love and Peace,

rogerty

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:50 am - viewtopic.php?f=113&t=3206&start=20

master wrote:
Chen Yongjie85 wrote:thank you master atan for your activation.

Your expertise in this area is a comforting source of blessing for us all, feng shui believers charmed by your charisma and duty to serve the people without any qualms.

Thank you master.

sincerely

Mr Chen Yongjie
from Singapore

You are welcome. :smile:

We care and share our proven techniques with good people.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Posted on 25 March, 2012 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=3428

Congratulations to Geeta and husband! :claphand: :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

geeta wrote:Respected Master,
Thank you a lot .god bless you ,my husband got a job and it's not the best but at least he has one and am greatful.thanks
Geeta

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”