Thank you

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

dl_6988
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Thank you

Unread postby dl_6988 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Dear Master and all moderators,

how is everyone? Hope everyone is healthy and happy :smile:

Just to express my gratitude to your help and guidance during this year.

Dear Master,

i have ordered some SCCs and the receipt number is: 1601-0040-6736-5927.

Please just send me 2 sets. The rest are a small token of my appreciation.
Sorry i had some issues with the donation page thats why i used this method,... :oops:

WIth light and love,

dl_6988

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10094
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Thank you

Unread postby master » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:09 pm

dl_6988 wrote:Dear Master and all moderators,

how is everyone? Hope everyone is healthy and happy :smile:

Just to express my gratitude to your help and guidance during this year.

Dear Master,

i have ordered some SCCs and the receipt number is: 1601-0040-6736-5927.

Please just send me 2 sets. The rest are a small token of my appreciation.
Sorry i had some issues with the donation page thats why i used this method,... :oops:

WIth light and love,

dl_6988


I am glad good things is continuously happening in your life. :vh:

Thank you for your kind donation and ordering of Dhealing.com empower SCC 6coins. :smile:

Will send the activated scc 6 coins to you asap and keep you inform.

Good Luck.

master atan.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10426
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Thank you

Unread postby choesf » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Hello there, dear dl_6988 :D:

It's really good to hear from you. :yp:

Thank you for asking, I am well and happy. May you and your family be peaceful, healthy and joyful always, too! :g :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

dl_6988
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Thank you

Unread postby dl_6988 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi Master,

remember just send me half the order,.... :vh:
I may not have made it this far without your :help: and guidance,... :smile:
Thanks for being there for everyone who needed you,....

Hi Choesf,

good to know you and family are well,.. :yp:
May you and your family be happy and safe!

With light and love,

dl_6988

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10094
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Thank you

Unread postby master » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 pm

dl_6988 wrote:Hi Master,

remember just send me half the order,.... :vh:
I may not have made it this far without your :help: and guidance,... :smile:
Thanks for being there for everyone who needed you,....

Hi Choesf,

good to know you and family are well,.. :yp:
May you and your family be happy and safe!

With light and love,

dl_6988


I had sent your order. :vh:

Good Luck.

master atan.

dl_6988
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Re: Thank you

Unread postby dl_6988 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:07 pm

hi Master,

good day to you and i have received the dhealing SCC coins you sent.

I intend to place SCC tonight at new residence before shifting in.

I wish to check placing one SCC at East is suficient for now?

With light and love,

dl_6988
and
family

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10094
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Thank you

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 pm

dl_6988 wrote:hi Master,

good day to you and i have received the dhealing SCC coins you sent.

I intend to place SCC tonight at new residence before shifting in.

I wish to check placing one SCC at East is suficient for now?

With light and love,

dl_6988
and
family


I had done a Prayer for your new residence. :smile:

Yes - It is sufficient to place one Scc in the east.

master atan.

dl_6988
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Re: Thank you

Unread postby dl_6988 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:12 am

Thank you very much master. :smile:

With light and love,

dl_6988
and
family

dl_6988
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Re: Thank you

Unread postby dl_6988 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Dear Master,

i forgot to ask if it placing SCC on top of refrigerator is permissble?
We wish to check if opening and closing of fridge, door has any impact?

Because its the highest and safest place in East side available at the moment.

With light and love

dl_6988
and
family

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10094
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Thank you

Unread postby master » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:13 pm

dl_6988 wrote:Dear Master,

i forgot to ask if it placing SCC on top of refrigerator is permissble?
We wish to check if opening and closing of fridge, door has any impact?

Because its the highest and safest place in East side available at the moment.

With light and love

dl_6988
and
family


Not advisable on the refrigerator.



  • Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest