Thank You

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Helena

Thank You

Unread postby Helena » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am

Dear Master & Moderators,
I would like to say thank you for all of supports that we got from this forum. For my mom's green card & for our boys' brilliant development in academic. All of your prayers are counted in their succeed. We have been received many blessings in our life since I joined Dhealing community. Master Fengshui Tehniques worked amazing in our life. We will continue to follow Master's Tehnique to enrich our prosperity in life & for graces that we believe is still flowing into our life and paths.
Thanks again.

With love & GBU,
Helena

master
Adviser

Re: Thank You

Unread postby master » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Helena wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,
I would like to say thank you for all of supports that we got from this forum. For my mom's green card & for our boys' brilliant development in academic. All of your prayers are counted in their succeed. We have been received many blessings in our life since I joined Dhealing community. Master Fengshui Tehniques worked amazing in our life. We will continue to follow Master's Tehnique to enrich our prosperity in life & for graces that we believe is still flowing into our life and paths.
Thanks again.

With love & GBU,
Helena

I am glad many of your Prayers is answered. :smile:

When one house has good feng shui - answers is easier to reach you.

master atan.

choesf

Re: Thank You

Unread postby choesf » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 am

Well done, dear little sister Helena! I'm so happy for you that you have many of your prayers answered. :vh: :yp: :claphand:

Congratulations to Joe and Art on their great academic achievement, too. You must be a very proud mom indeed! :g :claphand: :yp:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful news here. May you and your family be blessed with more good things to come. :g

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :claphand:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”