Re; Upon My Balcony

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

konami san

Re; Upon My Balcony

Unread postby konami san » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:18 am

Master :yp:
Please can You comment and advise.
On Friday,January 13th, 2012. My two dogs were scratching at the balcony door. I let them out and to my surprise there was a Beautiful White Dove. My dogs scurried towards it but it didn't fly away. It fluttered up onto the railing of the glass panel and just sat there. I thought what are you doing here? I said hello to it and it turned and looked at me and motioned its head back & forth. I said God Bless you and it moved its head looking at me again. I wanted to take a picture of it from the inside of my apartment but I couldn't get a clear shot. So I prayed and asked it If I can take her picture. I went out onto the balcony and got as close as I could. It didn't move at all as if she was actually posing for me. I took her picture and It was Truly Amazing :yp: :claphand: :Dziekuje: :vgood: :g :!: I thanked her and came back inside. I asked what could I feed her and God it was so cold out there. I prayed that she would be fine and not freeze. I thought I could give her some bread. I did, on a plate and set it aside for her to eat.
Master that beautiful Dove stayed on my balcony. I went to bed about 1:00 A.M. in the morning and she was still there :shock: :-o Could you tell me Master what do you think this may mean :?: :idea:
I was so happy and excited to have had the Blessing of a Dove to visit me :Dziekuje:
Love & Light... Thank You Master for a Blessed insight of this occurrence.
Konami San
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
[info][add][mail]
Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

master
Adviser

Re: Re; Upon My Balcony

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 am

Could be your Gui Ren visiting you or checking on you. :smile:

It is good time to do BRC for CNY - can release you from many bad karma and bless you many good things in life.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”