Many Thanks to Master Atan and Moderators

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Jadiry

Many Thanks to Master Atan and Moderators

Unread postby Jadiry » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

I want to thanks everyone for your selfless help to me, activating my SCC, Lucky 3 Coins... and the prayers :Dziekuje:

Some good news since I joined:

1) My husband got accepted for a job opening today - 1 Feb, after being jobless for 2 n half years.
2) He worked temporary for a month for a company - but they paid him 3 months of salary... :think: I think this is a windfall, we did not check that account we opened for this company to pay my husband, and then 'by chance' we checked on CNY day 2... and the money was there... Its a God sent!!
3) My marriage is more peaceful, we used to quarrel really badly, but now; we talk things out :smile:

Somehow; I think point 1 is a blessing in disguise, because I just got retrenched; the boss is terminating my service on 31 March 2012... I hope I can find a job that I will enjoy working in by them :D:
With Love, Joy And Peace
Perng2
Singapore

master
Adviser

Re: Many Thanks to Master Atan and Moderators

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm

We are happy and thankful that you are in good Hands. :yp:

Congratulation.

master atan.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 am

Dear Jadiry, I am soooo glad for your good developments :claphand: :D: :g ! Your kind post and joy to share good things that happen after you joined us here are marvelous confirmation and proof of our good intentions with Master's great Dhealing techniques that brought so many joy in many lives......so, thank you very much for sharing :claphand: :g :D: .............with love, blessings and good wishes for more of good news in the year of the Dragon to you and your good family :g ...........Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi there, dear Perng2 :D:

I am so happy to hear your good news in benefitting so fast from applying Master atan's Feng Shui techniques already. :yp: :yp: :yp:

Your husband's Career Luck is moving again after so long. Congratulations to him! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

Meanwhile, I am also sorry to hear of your job retrenchment but do rest assured we will try our best here with prayers and support to help you get another job. Make sure that you have a SCC in the North sector and a set of Trinity 3coins (Master will be releasing the 2012 version anytime now) at the North. These 2 placements are very important for improving Career and Business Luck and will stay at that sector every year.

Lastly, if you still feel worried about finding a new job, you can ask Master to do a BRC with the specific reason of helping you to secure a suitable job asap.

Good Luck and thank you for sharing your wonderful news with us! :vgood:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Jadiry

Unread postby Jadiry » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi Master Atan, Katarina & Choesf,

Thank you so much for everyone's encouragement :vh: :vh:

I am seeing how things go with my HR manager, she is relunctant to give my a referral letter even though I had work in this comapny for 7 years... And she is not sure she will 'release' me on 31 March (the day the sub-company will be officially transfer to the other company)... :unsure:

I will feedback again soon... Until then :respect:
With Love, Joy And Peace
Perng2
Singapore

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 pm

You are very welcome dear Jadiry :D: ! We all hope to hear good news soon :g ..........with love and blessings.......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”