My wife's success story.

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

dogg

My wife's success story.

Unread postby dogg » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 am

Hi Master and moderators,

I'm writing to you about the good things that have happened with my wife's career. She got an increment beginning of this year and was chosen this year as one of the few to attend a training overseas. Overall things have been going good for her and she feels better about her career. I think it must be the Pi Yao in the SW of kitchen for the woman of the house :D:

I hope things turn out good for me too, as I have been trying to seek a permanent job for the last 6 months and also need to rent out our apartment which has been empty for quite a few months now. We're paying double mortgage and finding it hard. But we're floating nevertheless. :D:

Thank you Master for your help and blessings. :claphand:

Dogg

rozalia

Re: My wife's success story.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:46 am

dogg wrote:Hi Master and moderators,

I'm writing to you about the good things that have happened with my wife's career. She got an increment beginning of this year and was chosen this year as one of the few to attend a training overseas. Overall things have been going good for her and she feels better about her career. I think it must be the Pi Yao in the SW of kitchen for the woman of the house :D:

I hope things turn out good for me too, as I have been trying to seek a permanent job for the last 6 months and also need to rent out our apartment which has been empty for quite a few months now. We're paying double mortgage and finding it hard. But we're floating nevertheless. :D:

Dogg

Congratulations for you wife, dear Dogg and my very best wishes for you too! :vgood: :claphand:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 am

[center]Image[/center]

Congratulations to you and your wife, dear dogg! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

Wow, what a good start to the year of the Dragon for your wife...thank you for sharing this wonderful Dhealing experience. I am very happy for you and your wife. :yp: :yp: :yp: .

As long as your mind is peaceful and positive and you know that your house Feng Shui is good, that will attract more good things to come for you. :vh:

If there is any persistent problem you are facing, do request for a Master atan's Bird Release Ceremony specially for that problem...it will be very helpful indeed. :idea: :thinking

Good Luck!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 am

Dogg

Congratulation. :smile:

Do check the SCC and T3 in the North .

Will post a technique to enhance the man of the house.

Tied a small metal bell at the front door ( outside ) to the rent apartment.

Good Luck.

master atan.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 am

Thank Master and moderators. Yes, the CSSC is OK and so are the trinity coins. Both are in the north in my bedroom. I will tie a bell to the apartment door.

I recently got another temp offer though I was looking for a permanent one, but at least I;m good for the next 3 months again. :) :D:

Thank you. :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:12 am

dogg wrote:Thank Master and moderators. Yes, the CSSC is OK and so are the trinity coins. Both are in the north in my bedroom. I will tie a bell to the apartment door.

I recently got another temp offer though I was looking for a permanent one, but at least I;m good for the next 3 months again. :) :D:

Thank you. :g

Activated. :smile:

I am glad you managed to get a job. :vh:

master atan.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Thank you master. :) :vh: :g

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 pm

master wrote:

Dogg

Good Luck.

master atan.

Master, could you please activate the little blue bell tied to the doorknob of my apartment. Thank you :g :vh:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 pm

dogg wrote:
master wrote:

Dogg

Good Luck.

master atan.

Master, could you please activate the little blue bell tied to the doorknob of my apartment. Thank you :g :vh:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Thank you Master. :smile:

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Fri May 11, 2012 1:09 am

Dear Master,

My apartment is still vacant :omg2: and I was wondering if could do anything else to help rent it out. :thinking

On another note, I recently did major decluttering at home specially in the kitchen right below where the piyao is in the SW. After that there has been a certain peace and calm at home among everyone. :smile:

I also wonder if it's the decluttering or the reactivation of the SCC by you around the same time. :vh:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 am

dogg wrote:Dear Master,

My apartment is still vacant :omg2: and I was wondering if could do anything else to help rent it out. :thinking

On another note, I recently did major decluttering at home specially in the kitchen right below where the piyao is in the SW. After that there has been a certain peace and calm at home among everyone. :smile:

I also wonder if it's the decluttering or the reactivation of the SCC by you around the same time. :vh:

I had done a Prayer.

It is better with a small golden metal bell. :smile:

I am happy you had put good effort in decluttering - good job.

Both the techniques can bring Peace and Harmony in the house.

master atan.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Fri May 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Thank you master. Please activate the golden bell tied with a red string. :vh: :g

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri May 11, 2012 9:18 pm

dogg wrote:Thank you master. Please activate the golden bell tied with a red string. :vh: :g

Good Luck and success.

master atan.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Tue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Thank you Master. :smile: :vh: :g

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”