Bedroom Mountain Picture

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

phoenixrising1111

Bedroom Mountain Picture

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 am

Hello everyone, I have a story to tell. I moved my bed a while back from the south postion to the east postion. East is my success direction. I have been growing and having many realizations. It's like I am putting the puzzle pieces together and the pieces are not hard to find. Essentially I am waking up more and more in my own life. My psychic abilities are opening up more and more. I was making my bed today and I all of a sudden looked up at my BMP on my wall above my bed...and then it hit me. I realized master's BMP is helping me because I choose to let it. It is an amazing healing tool, I encourage all to use it and to trust that it does work if you want it to. Thank you master, with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :D: :vh: PS-North Sector Mountain also powerful and working for me as well. I strongly encourage using all of master techniques. :vgood:

Katarina

Re: Bedroom Mountain Picture

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Dear Phoenixrising1111, I am really glad Master's Dhealing techniques are helping you as much :D: :g .1 Thank you for sharing good experiences and vibrations here with us :g ............with love and blessings......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Thank you Katarina for your comments. with gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:51 pm

always welcome :smile:
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Congratulations to you, dear Phoenixrising1111, on your progress and successful developments in life and thank your for sharing your wonderful news here! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

I'm very happy for you and hope you will see more success in future with Master atan's Dhealing techniques. :vh: :yp: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm

I am glad you are feeling the Light of Feng Shui. :vh:

As old energy is removed form the house - you will feel more good things coming into your life.

Congratulation.

Good Luck.

master atan.

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 am

Thank you Choesf for your comments!!! Yes this is exciting new developement for me :yp: :yp: :yp: I am changing in a positive way and I know that master's techniques support my process. I look foward to more positive changes in my life. I am grateful to have found Dhealing Forum. :claphand: Blessings, Phoenixrising1111 :D: :vgood:
Last edited by phoenixrising1111 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:03 am

Thank you Master for your comments! I am looking foward to more good things coming my way...I have great respect for the fine Art and Science of Feng Shui and to all those who have moved and to all those who do move the info and energy foward. Blessings, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”