NSM Picture and T3 coins in North sector

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

phoenixrising1111

NSM Picture and T3 coins in North sector

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Hello Master, moderators and everyone, I am back once again to tell you about my experience with master's cures. I placed a North Sector Mountain photo in the true north of the home. I also placed master's T3 coins in the true north of the home for the first time. ( previously they were on my bedroom wall) I am happy to report that since placing these cures in the North sector of the home, I am sleeping through the night. I no longer have to get up to go to the bathroom. My 86 yr. old father has noticed a difference as well. It is amazing what can happen when master's cures are properly placed. I look foward to more good happenings. Thank you master for your feng shui cures, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:
Last edited by phoenixrising1111 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

master
Adviser

Re: NSM Picture and T3 coins in North sector

Unread postby master » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Good job. :yp:

choesf

Re: NSM Picture and T3 coins in North sector

Unread postby choesf » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 am

Hi there, dear Phoenixrising1111 :D:

Wow, even your dad can feel the effects of the powerful NSM and Trinity 3coins placements since you relocated them. Congratulations on your positive experiences! May you and your family continue to receive more happy blessings and good luck in future! :vh: :claphand: :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”