Misfortune Avoided! + 2 Sales after joining Ancestor BRC

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

rachellim

Misfortune Avoided! + 2 Sales after joining Ancestor BRC

Unread postby rachellim » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 am

Yesterday, I promised myself that I would share about my good experiences with the Ancestors BRC when one more good thing happens. Sure enough, my sister closed another sale today.

Many good things have happened since I joined the 7month BRC for Ancestors. Some may sound mundane to others but I know they are obvious improvements to what usually happens in my life. Most recently, I feel lucky that I avoided witnessing/being involved with a murder case today. The details are right below...

18 Aug : Unusually smooth traffic at causeway which usually jams during long weekends. (we mostly get caught in such jams)
met a pet shop bird that said "Kong Hei Fatt Choy" to us.

19 Aug : After many months of disappointing house viewings, we see a unit we actually like and can consider owning.
The hotel we reguarly visit gives us a room with the 2nd best view I've experienced in this hotel. Lush greenery (as compared to road view).

20 Aug : Family gets to eat dinner together.
We are assigned a normal taxi instead of 4 other premier taxis. (Previous times we took taxi from the same location, we were assigned premier taxis, which cost much more than the normal taxis.)

21 Aug : Bf and I attend an introductory event that we were invited to in an 'unusual' way. As a result, we receive free access to improved versions of business tools.

22 Aug : I make an easy decision about what to do next in my career path - a challenging area for a long time.
Sister closes a sale at a road show despite language barrier. A first for her. Her meeting with friends suggests a good chance to close more deals soon. Her friends enthusiastically support her proposal today, when they used to object.

23 Aug : Bf and I receive a buffet treat and a comfortable lift home.

24 Aug : Misfortune Avoided! Have 5pm appointment. End up reaching late at 6pm (Felt unusally calm about being late.) When I arrive, there are policemen and reporters in the building. Turns out, someone got robbed, stabbed and killed in the building before I arrived. Not sure of the details yet. But am grateful that the shock and chaos was largely over by the time I reached the building. Police were still interviewing shop owners when I arrived.
Sister closes another sale (higher amount).

I consider my life already very blessed. Yet, my family still notices a difference in how well things are going for us. I give credit to the BRC for Ancestors, Departed Relatives, Departed Friends and Departed Pets; as well as the other DHealing Fengshui techniques. I think Master atan, Choesf and all team members who make this forum possible are my Gui Ren -especially since happyhomemaker88.com was a random Google search that I read deeply enough to arrive at this forum. I believe everything happens for our highest good, not by coincidence. So thank you ALL for the excellent energy and work. Blessings to you.

Lots of Love and Appreciation,
Rachel

Katarina

Re: Misfortune Avoided! + 2 Sales after joining Ancestor BRC

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 am

Wow Dear Rachel :yp: :g :yp: ,

it is so kind of you to share these excellent experiences as a follow up after Master did BRC !

I was really happy to read your lines and felt such joy in them :smile: . Great news :vh: :claphand: .........with love and blessings for you and your family to further continue to strive :g ...........Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am

Good morning, dear Rachel :D:

Wow, those were really great lucky experiences that had happened to you and your family! :vh: :yp:

When we book and pay for the BRCs for the Departed, the departed will "know" somehow and will be very happy with our compassionate action to give them the BRCs for their merits and good. So, we (their descendants) get blessed in return. Hence, I often like to book these BRXs for them really early. :claphand:

I'm so happy for you and your family. It's really a joy to experience life positively and to have obstacles overcome smoothly, yes? :yp:

Heheh, I especially love how that pet shop bird said "Kung Hei Fatt Choy" to you! How auspicious indeed! :rofl:

May you and your family be blessed with more good things to come!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 pm

:yp:

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi Katarina, Choesf and Master atan !

Thank you for your well wishes of luck !

Happy to report that my family struck small lottery today ! Walked past a car in carpark that is same model, same color with same starting and permutation of our car number. Very easy to mistake as our own car. So my mum said today must buy. Keke the good things keep arriving. Many pleasing gifts from the Universe. :claphand: :birthday: :omg: :vh: :yp: :g

I am glad and grateful that with DHealingForum's help, I am able to give something that helps my non-physical Ancestors, relatives, friends and pets so they can help us more too. What a good feeling win-win is ^_^ :claphand:
Last edited by rachellim on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Rachel :D:

Wow, those were really great lucky experiences that had happened to you and your family! :vh: :yp:

When we book and pay for the BRCs for the Departed, the departed will "know" somehow and will be very happy with our compassionate action to give them the BRCs for their merits and good. So, we (their descendants) get blessed in return. Hence, I often like to book these BRXs for them really early. :claphand:

I'm so happy for you and your family. It's really a joy to experience life positively and to have obstacles overcome smoothly, yes? :yp:

Heheh, I especially love how that pet shop bird said "Kung Hei Fatt Choy" to you! How auspicious indeed! :rofl:

May you and your family be blessed with more good things to come!

Dear Choesf,

It truly is a real joy and privilege to experience life positively and to have obstacles overcome smoothly. :wink2:
I really want to thank you so much for generously and continuously sharing your life experiences. It is gift to learn from an older and wiser woman who is leading a balanced and abundant life !

I was very skeptical at first !

But the way you write is very personable. So I kept reading your http://happyhomemaker88.com/ blogposts and forum postings. Through them, I received sufficient evidence, information and reason to follow Master atan's advice. I was convinced there was no harm putting 2 CSCCs to see what happens. It's been about 4months since I started this journey. So much good has come. :vh: You have been a key player in this journey, whether u know it or not. Thank you. :respect:

Also, Master atan is truly brave and generous to freely share so many of his powerful techniques with the world. I am very appreciative because I am sure Master atan has trained and worked hard to achieve the power he has today. :respect: I honour and ackowledge him for choosing to serve the world with his precious gifts with honesty and integrity. So happy to be in such heartwarming company. :yp: happy, happy, happy, happy :D:

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

Katarina wrote:Wow Dear Rachel :yp: :g :yp: ,

it is so kind of you to share these excellent experiences as a follow up after Master did BRC !

I was really happy to read your lines and felt such joy in them :smile: . Great news :vh: :claphand: .........with love and blessings for you and your family to further continue to strive :g ...........Katarina

Dear Katarina,

Sharing my experiences is my way of giving back to this amazing forum for all the gifts I've received. This is the first time I have actively participated in a forum. Always been a silent reader in the past. It's because the DHealingTeam holds the space so well that I feel safe to ask questions and share. Thank you all for being kind and patient with questions and requests. :vh:

Love,
Rachel

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:29 am

My sister asked me to .thank Master atan for his BRC tecnique. She closed another sale today during roadshow. She is amazed and very happy. :vh:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 am

Good morning, dear Rachel :yp:

Heheh, if I could, I would be jumping up and down :yp: and typing this on my laptop at the same time...you joy is so infectious! Congratulations on your family striking a lottery and to your sister on closing another sale! :yp: :claphand: :yp:

Thank you so much for your compliments :oops: ... I am so happy for you that you are experiencing such a positive and wonderful Feng Shui journey here with us. All it needs is just a little faith, an open mind and positive thinking and we will be able to reap the maximum effects of Master atan's unique and yet simply powerful techniques. :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

It is good to share our positive experiences from applying Dhealing techniques so that others can think positively also and see if they can also benefit from his methods. :thinking :vh:

Take care and may you and your family continue to enjoy this Feng Shui journey with more blessings to come! :g

P.S. Wait til the next year when the Chinese New Year is approaching ... when you begin to clean and declutter your house and do the 2013 new Feng Shui with God of Wealth Prayers and CNY BRC...you will really feel the joy and crisp energies in your house :idea: :vh:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Rachel :yp:

Heheh, if I could, I would be jumping up and down :yp: and typing this on my laptop at the same time...you joy is so infectious! Congratulations on your family striking a lottery and to your sister on closing another sale! :yp: :claphand: :yp:

Thank you so much for your compliments :oops: ... I am so happy for you that you are experiencing such a positive and wonderful Feng Shui journey here with us. All it needs is just a little faith, an open mind and positive thinking and we will be able to reap the maximum effects of Master atan's unique and yet simply powerful techniques. :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

It is good to share our positive experiences from applying Dhealing techniques so that others can think positively also and see if they can also benefit from his methods. :thinking :vh:

Take care and may you and your family continue to enjoy this Feng Shui journey with more blessings to come! :g

P.S. Wait til the next year when the Chinese New Year is approaching ... when you begin to clean and declutter your house and do the 2013 new Feng Shui with God of Wealth Prayers and CNY BRC...you will really feel the joy and crisp energies in your house :idea: :vh:

Dear Choesf,

I will be looking forward to participating in the Dhealing Techniques I have missed for 2012. :vh:

Love,
Rachel

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”