Everyday Feels Right after BRC

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

rachellim

Everyday Feels Right after BRC

Unread postby rachellim » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Dear Master atan, Choesf, Katarina, Rose and other-Dhealing-Team-members I may have missed out,

7th Month 2012 is near to an end and I am happy to report that this month has been VERY smooth sailing for me.

I acknowledge that I used to be "overly" emotional in the past (see-sawing between joy and depression). And ever since including my family and I in the BRCs, I can feel a balancing of my emotions; I feel sustainably happy everyday (not easily tired like in the past). And so many good things happen EVERY day...

In fact, I have met so many Gui Ren who exude a different energy from the people I have met before - Honest, Kind, Eager To Help. In the past, people who portray themselves to be helpful, do not feel totally "right" to me, but I made-do with the help I can get. Now, I can feel the sincerity and congruence of the Gui Ren I meet (similar to Master atan, Choesf, Katarina and Rose). Life is truly different.

Today, a respected leader in 'my' industry offered me a lift home in a luxurious Mercedes. "By chance", we were travelling to the same area (within 1km). This allowed me to travel home in comfort and also receive valuable ideas and tips. Truly, how many people have the opportunity to receive such luck? I am grateful.

Love,
Rachel

master
Adviser

Re: Everyday Feels Right after BRC

Unread postby master » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:30 am

rachellim wrote:Dear Master atan, Choesf, Katarina, Rose and other-Dhealing-Team-members I may have missed out,

7th Month 2012 is near to an end and I am happy to report that this month has been VERY smooth sailing for me.

I acknowledge that I used to be "overly" emotional in the past (see-sawing between joy and depression). And ever since including my family and I in the BRCs, I can feel a balancing of my emotions; I feel sustainably happy everyday (not easily tired like in the past). And so many good things happen EVERY day...

In fact, I have met so many Gui Ren who exude a different energy from the people I have met before - Honest, Kind, Eager To Help. In the past, people who portray themselves to be helpful, do not feel totally "right" to me, but I made-do with the help I can get. Now, I can feel the sincerity and congruence of the Gui Ren I meet (similar to Master atan, Choesf, Katarina and Rose). Life is truly different.

Today, a respected leader in 'my' industry offered me a lift home in a luxurious Mercedes. "By chance", we were travelling to the same area (within 1km). This allowed me to travel home in comfort and also receive valuable ideas and tips. Truly, how many people have the opportunity to receive such luck? I am grateful.

Love,
Rachel

I am glad dhealing techniques is effective in attracting good things and happening to you in your life. :smile:

When our ancestors in happy - they can made many things easy for us.

master atan

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Good afternoon, dear Rachel :D:

I am very happy for you that you continue to experience the blessings of your Ancestors, who must be very glad that you had requested Master's special 7th month BRCs and Sacred Fire Ceremony for them. :claphand:

With Master's Spiritual and Feng Shui techniques, when our minds are open and positive, it becomes easier to attract good energies to us, resulting in smoothsailing, blissful and positive events and days. :yp:

Thank you for sharing your experience here...it's really a joy to hear from you! :claphand: :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :claphand:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

rachellim

Unread postby rachellim » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Thank you for all your kind words Master atan and Choesf :D:
My ancestors must be feeling very happy indeed. Life is good.
I am very happy that I am able to do something for them too.

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”