My succes story

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

andra2012

My succes story

Unread postby andra2012 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 am

Dear All,

Within 2 months of having the salt cure and the mountain activation I received an offer for a better job, and regaining my professional status, prayer which I have requested in the prayer list.
I would like to thank always to Master Atan, Katarina, Choefs and Rose for supporting me, with my requests .
Beside having and applying master techniques of Feng Shui they are wonderful souls, helping with their energy those in need. You are sharing your energy in goodfaith whith every each name added on the list.

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

With Love,
Ruxandra from Romania

master
Adviser

Re: My succes story

Unread postby master » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 am

andra2012 wrote:Dear All,

Within 2 months of having the salt cure and the mountain activation I received an offer for a better job, and regaining my professional status, prayer which I have requested in the prayer list.
I would like to thank always to Master Atan, Katarina, Choefs and Rose for supporting me, with my requests .
Beside having and applying master techniques of Feng Shui they are wonderful souls, helping with their energy those in need. You are sharing your energy in goodfaith whith every each name added on the list.

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

With Love,
Ruxandra from Romania

Thank you for your kind words. :Dziekuje:

I am glad you are in good Hands. :vh:

master atan.

choesf

Re: My succes story

Unread postby choesf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi there, dear Ruxandra :D:

Congratulations! I'm really happy to read your success story and hear of your achievements after following Master's techniques! :vh: :claphand: :yp:

Thank you for sharing your experience here and in encouraging others with your good and kind words. May you continue to receive good blessings in your Feng Shui journey here with us! :vgood:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :claphand: :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”