Moving in to new school

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

rogerty

Moving in to new school

Unread postby rogerty » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 am

Dear Master,

I'm not sure whether I'm in the right forum. :unsure: Anyway the story goes like this:
My wife and I has been following you advises since 2006 and when dhealing migrated to this format, all my old postings to dhealing forum were lost. Anyway, your advises to us has brought a lot of good tidings in term of our careers, our home and our daily lives. :vh: Through your advises in 2006 onward, my wife is now a Headmistress in a government school. :yp:
On behalf of my wife she needs Master advise. Presently my wife's school is squatting in one of the secondary school, awaiting for the completion of their new school. Her new school is now completed and they are about to move to their new school. Tentatively the date to move to the new school is 18 February 2013. Is the date 18 February 2013 auspicious for her to move to the new school? :g Would deeply appreciate if Master can advice accordingly whether any ceremony has to be performed or otherwise. Master's further advice would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Love and peace,

rogerty

master
Adviser

Re: Moving in to new school

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 pm

rogerty wrote:Dear Master,

I'm not sure whether I'm in the right forum. :unsure: Anyway the story goes like this:
My wife and I has been following you advises since 2006 and when dhealing migrated to this format, all my old postings to dhealing forum were lost. Anyway, your advises to us has brought a lot of good tidings in term of our careers, our home and our daily lives. :vh: Through your advises in 2006 onward, my wife is now a Headmistress in a government school. :yp:
On behalf of my wife she needs Master advise. Presently my wife's school is squatting in one of the secondary school, awaiting for the completion of their new school. Her new school is now completed and they are about to move to their new school. Tentatively the date to move to the new school is 18 February 2013. Is the date 18 February 2013 auspicious for her to move to the new school? :g Would deeply appreciate if Master can advice accordingly whether any ceremony has to be performed or otherwise. Master's further advice would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Love and peace,

rogerty

Move in in the morning. :smile:

She can do a CNY BRC for business Premises - for the School.

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/cnybirdrelease2013.htm

Good Luck.

master atan.

rogerty

Re: Moving in to new school

Unread postby rogerty » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 am

Dear Master,

I will inform her on your recommendation.
Thank you. :g

Love and peace,

rogerty.

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”