A Happy Chinese New Year 2013

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

A Happy Chinese New Year 2013

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 am

Good morning, dear Master :D:

It is that time of the year again, when I think back and report to you about how the past year has fared for my family with your amazing Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques. Well, as usual, I have good experiences to share here to encourage others to try your techniques, too. :vh:

Wealth Improved
We didn't strike lottery (but then we also seldom buy lottery :thinking ) but there were more savings somehow from one way or another. For example, in the recent 2 months, we found out that our electrician is good with other jobs, too, like painting, plumbing, tiling, repairs...and we got him to do those jobs for us. He is a honest worker and his work is excellent but he doesn't charge us much, only his daily wage of RM150...I was keeping count of the jobs he had to do and if we had to call in the plumber, painter, etc...we would have to pay extra more in thousands of ringgit. :thinking

My husband just booked a new car - finally, we could afford to change his new car! Not only that, he will be changing my 11 year-old MPV to a new one in 3 months' time! :yp:

Nicolle had some unexpected salary increment last year, and she bought a little car for herself to drive to work in the city - that also saves me the time to drive her to and from work and makes my life easier. :yp:

Our second daughter was lucky to get a study loan, which is convertible to a scholarship, if she graduates with a First Class Honours in her degree and so, she has a good chance of getting RM20,000. :vh:

More Helpful People Encountered
Throughout the year, I noticed that my family encountered more people who helped us in one way or another - resulting in a much smoother process in the things we needed to do, and in some cases, that even helped us to save money. One good example was that electrician - even my husband said yesterday that he is a "God sent"..and my husband has never said that of anybody. :claphand:

In my case, I had more health issues last year, from heart palpitations to instances of poor health, but each time I would encounter either strangers or friends who recommended me some health remedies that worked for me. I am quite sure the BRCs for Gui Ren/Helpful People brought them to me when I was having health problems! :yp:

Careers Improved
Both my eldest daughter and husband changed jobs but within the same multinational company. Nicolle continues to have a good boss and good working environment and she is happy. For my husband, the new job is a dream job for him as he can now work from home and the job scope involves what he loves to do. For that, I am very happy that he is at home all the time and he is relatively stress-free for once with his job. :yp:

Not only that, he has very nice bosses now, too, who recognise his skills! :claphand:

Amazing Bird Release Ceremonies
I am a firm believer of Master's BRCs and I would ask Master to perform them for any objective that my family members want to achieve. The BRCs do help get them easier and the most important is not to rush things and to have faith. I remember my husband was waiting eagerly for a new job to come up and Master asked us to be patient, the right job will turned up eventually and it did! Well, I think it took about 3 to 5 BRCs to do that, but the end result was all worth it! :vgood:

Happy Family
My family continues to live in a happy and light environment, certainly due to Master's Dhealing CSCC and other techniques. There is often lots of laughter and joy at home. :yp:

Of course, the year hasn't been a total breeze, there was one or two little problems, but nothing that can't be solved easily. :thinking

My heartfelt gratefulness and appreciation always to Master atan for his Dhealing Feng Shui and Spiritual Techniques, without which my family would not be able to enjoy what we have today! Thank you, Master! :yp:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :yp:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Re: A Happy Chinese New Year 2013

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 am

I am glad more good things is happening with dhealing Spiritual and Feng Shui techniques for you and your family. :vgood:

The total Feng Shui that i had started last year had generated many good feed back and CNY BRC had brought some miracles .

After CNY - i will start Food healing that is very effective and very cheap to use.

Thank you for the feed back, and i am happy you have a open mind for things coming to you.

master atan

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 am

Thank you, dear Master! Yes, it was around the time when the CNY BRCs were introduced and especially with the CNY BRC for the House that I noticed things got even more enhanced. I would recommend those that can to go for the CNY BRC for the House. :vh:

Wow, food healing? I am looking forward to that - it sounds really good and interesting! I am always into healing foods and drinks! :vgood: :claphand:

choesf :D:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Dear Master,

Choefs's feed back inspired me to write too about my good experiences for the last year :smile: !

I am most grateful for peace in me, in the family and good developments,i.e. steady and stress free life.

My son had a help from our good friend of the family to be enlisted to a good and new Day Care Center that we wanted to get in for months. It made my son very happy for they have good teachers and contents,useful to keep them occupied and learn through playing. Being a special need person, it's challenging for him to keep friends around, but he maintained good friendship with a family that has 5 children in our neigbourhood and they are very close for more than a year now, talking on the phone and being together in play for almost every day. This is a huge relief for me as my son is very sociable, joyful and sensitive person.

So, with most appreciation and gratitude , I say - life is good and I am confident with all of Dhealing Master's FS techniques, it has all indications it will continue that way :claphand: :Dziekuje: ..........with love and blessings :g .........Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Katarina wrote:

Dear Master,

Choefs's feed back inspired me to write too about my good experiences for the last year :smile: !

I am most grateful for peace in me, in the family and good developments,i.e. steady and stress free life.

My son had a help from our good friend of the family to be enlisted to a good and new Day Care Center that we wanted to get in for months. It made my son very happy for they have good teachers and contents,useful to keep them occupied and learn through playing. Being a special need person, it's challenging for him to keep friends around, but he maintained good friendship with a family that has 5 children in our neigbourhood and they are very close for more than a year now, talking on the phone and being together in play for almost every day. This is a huge relief for me as my son is very sociable, joyful and sensitive person.

So, with most appreciation and gratitude , I say - life is good and I am confident with all of Dhealing Master's FS techniques, it has all indications it will continue that way :claphand: :Dziekuje: ..........with love and blessings :g .........Katarina

Congratulation. :yp:

You had gone through rough sea, some how you managed to sail through. :Dziekuje:

The good karma you earned here by helping others going through their difficult time - did managed to help you.

Good luck.

master atan.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Thank you Master :smile: .
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 am

Good morning, dear Katarina :D:

I am so happy to hear of your son's and your good experiences for last year. There is no happiness like a mother's joy over her beloved children's happiness in life. May you now sail the smooth seas and visit many beautiful ports in your life's journey! :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

With love and hugs for you and your son :g ,

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 am

P.S. I just noticed I had a typo in my earlier post :oops: - I had meant that we can now change my husband's 19 year old car to a new one (not change his new car)! :omg: :omg:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 am

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Katarina :D:

I am so happy to hear of your son's and your good experiences for last year. There is no happiness like a mother's joy over her beloved children's happiness in life. May you now sail the smooth seas and visit many beautiful ports in your life's journey! :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

With love and hugs for you and your son :g ,

Thank you dear Choesf! The same way, I was happy to read of yours and your family's good developments too :g ..........with love, blessings and wishes that good life continues :smile: ...........Katarina

P.S. I am just about to go to bed here .... it is a waaaay past midnight :think:

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:47 am

Heheh, Nicolle has just also given you an Ang Pow of Rm118 :vh: :yp: :claphand:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 pm

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Master :D:

Heheh, Nicolle has just also given you an Ang Pow of Rm118 :vh: :yp: :claphand:

:yp:

Please thank her for her kind donation. :vh:

May 2013 bring her the best directions with happiness

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4435&p=37631#p37631

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:47 am

Nicolle said you are most welcome - she was very happy giving you the Ang Pow :vh: :yp: :claphand:

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”