Salt and Coins Cure-2013 feed back

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

phoenixrising1111

Salt and Coins Cure-2013 feed back

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello Everyone! I am writing to tell of good happenings with the SCC that I made. Master advised 2 locations that I could put a SCC that I had made myself. I put it in the Northwest corner of the home. Right after I placed it there and master activated it my mother stopped coughing. Master stated that a cure here is good for the lungs and it has certainly helped my mother! It is amazing how effective the cures actually are. Thank you Master for your suggestion, with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

master
Adviser

Re: Salt and Coins Cure-2013 feed back

Unread postby master » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 am

Thank you for the feed back. :vh:

NW for lungs and West for mouth and throat.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:07 am

Hi there, dear Phoenixrising1111 :D:

Wow, it's amazing how the SCCs can also help to improve our health. You are very observant to the effects of the Feng Shui cures and enhancers. :vh: I'm very happy for you that your mom has stopped coughing. :vh: :yp:

May you and your family continue to benefit from Master's Dhealing Techniques. :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:43 am

Thank you Choesf for your response to my feedback! :yp: It is amazing how fast cures can work with proper placement and this of course is good news for my mother !!!
Master said Northwest placement is very good for lungs and it is so...my mother's coughing is all gone. She doesn't know why but this is ok, it's better in her case not to know. I am thankful for master's techniques they work well and I believe in them. I love feng shui and all that it has to offer.
I am thankful for Dhealing Forum, master's techniques and the help of moderator's as well. Thank you, with love and gratitude, Phoenixrisng1111 :smile: :vh:

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”