Fantastic Wish Fulfillment Technique 2013

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Fantastic Wish Fulfillment Technique 2013

Unread postby choesf » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

I would like to thank you again for introducing the Chinese New Year God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique this year :vgood: :respect: .

To share the good news with you and everyone who had the CNY BRCs done this year ===> without revealing the details of the secret wishes, some of my family members had their wishes fulfilled in February and March (my wishes came true, too, for the 2 lunar months of 2013)! :yp: :yp: :yp:

One thing I noticed though :thinking ... small wishes are easily fulfilled, big wishes are harder :thinking :rofl:

Good Luck and Success to everyone who had gone for the CNY BRCs 2013 ! :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Re: Fantastic Wish Fulfillment Technique 2013

Unread postby master » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:17 am

Thank you. :vh:

Will post the wish fulfilled name list tomorrow, it will be an interesting topic to discuss, so that others can benefits.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 am

It was my pleasure there to share my family's wonderful CNY BRC experience here, dear Master. Yes, it will be an interesting discussion on the Wish Fulfillment Technique for those who had joined. :claphand: :vh:

choesf :yp:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:56 pm

I had made a new post for God Of Wealth Wish Fulfilled, Please post here if member and their family who like to share your wish that was fulfilled.

Name List format - master - Malaysia - February.

Name List Room

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Thank you, dear Master, I had put my family members' names there already. :claphand: :yp:

choesf :yp:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Ah, today I can post in detail my youngest son's amazing experience with your God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique - this unique technique has helped to make it easier for my family to achieve their wishes, literally. :vgood: :claphand: :yp:

Last year in November, my youngest son, Daryl finished his SPM (O Levels) national exams and he has 6 months of holiday before he starts classes at the university in end of May, doing a Foundation Course. Same as with his older sisters and brother previously, he was expected to go out into the working world and find a job during the holidays to gain some experience with the working life, and make some pocket money for himself.

For 2 months, he looked in Jobstreet in the Internet and walked into many shops but he couldn't find any suitable job that he wanted...but then, he was also fussy about what he wanted to work as. By then, I was very worried that he would get lazy from lazing around all day at home for 2 months already! :omg2:

For the February (first lunar month) wish, his wish was to get a suitable job. Right away, within that week, he found a fantastic job that was just perfect for him! Wow, what a miracle for it wasn't just any job. That job ===>

1) was suited to my son's knowledge as he is very good in computers and that shop deals in computer hardware and software...which my son could do easily.

2) had working hours that were not too long - just from 10.30am until 7.30pm, and my son works 3 to 4 days a week only.

3) was quite easy because that shopping mall is a small one and are quiet most of the time, and the shop is also a small one. His brother, Ryan, worked in a famous Chinese restaurant from 9am to 10pm daily (with a break of 2 hours) without any rest days and he had a tougher time than Daryl.

4) was easier on me, too, as I had to drive him to and fro and the shopping mall was just a 10 minutes drive away without much traffic.

My son also wished for a nice boss and good colleagues to work with and indeed he got all those - his lady boss was a very nice lady and even wanted to give my son a permanent and better paying job at another branch, which my son declined.

Daryl has stopped working since May to enjoy the rest of his holidays before his studies start. Yesterday, he got a surprise phone call from his ex-boss....to go back to the shop and pick up a bonus cheque of RM160, which my son didn't expect and although the sum is small, to him it is a lot of money considering that it was his first first job. :yp:

For Daryl's May wish that got fulfilled yesterday - he wished to be able to register for a suitable course as he wanted to go for a Computer Science or Information Technology Degree. Before we went to the university to enrol him for his Science Foundation study (pre-degree course), we were expecting that the degree would have to be done at the Kampar, Perak campus after he finishes his Foundation course.

But to our amazement, the course that Daryl wanted to study - Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - and only that one course/degree is being offered at the university's Kuala Lumpur campus! Wow! As a mother, I am so happy that Daryl need not stay away from home to do his degree for 3 years! Hahahaha! Daryl and I are so happy and relieved to find out that Daryl can do his course in KL! Phew! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

So, those are the "miracles" that the God Of Wealth Fulfillment Technique has brought Daryl. Thank you for introducing this during the CNY BRC 2013! :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje:

P.S. Heheh, every beginning of the month, I will see everyone in my family (especially my children) excitedly scrambling to get a piece of paper and pen to write their wishes for God of Wealth to fulfill ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed May 15, 2013 7:02 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

Ah, today I can post in detail my youngest son's amazing experience with your God of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique - this unique technique has helped to make it easier for my family to achieve their wishes, literally. :vgood: :claphand: :yp:

Last year in November, my youngest son, Daryl finished his SPM (O Levels) national exams and he has 6 months of holiday before he starts classes at the university in end of May, doing a Foundation Course. Same as with his older sisters and brother previously, he was expected to go out into the working world and find a job during the holidays to gain some experience with the working life, and make some pocket money for himself.

For 2 months, he looked in Jobstreet in the Internet and walked into many shops but he couldn't find any suitable job that he wanted...but then, he was also fussy about what he wanted to work as. By then, I was very worried that he would get lazy from lazing around all day at home for 2 months already! :omg2:

For the February (first lunar month) wish, his wish was to get a suitable job. Right away, within that week, he found a fantastic job that was just perfect for him! Wow, what a miracle for it wasn't just any job. That job ===>

1) was suited to my son's knowledge as he is very good in computers and that shop deals in computer hardware and software...which my son could do easily.

2) had working hours that were not too long - just from 10.30am until 7.30pm, and my son works 3 to 4 days a week only.

3) was quite easy because that shopping mall is a small one and are quiet most of the time, and the shop is also a small one. His brother, Ryan, worked in a famous Chinese restaurant from 9am to 10pm daily (with a break of 2 hours) without any rest days and he had a tougher time than Daryl.

4) was easier on me, too, as I had to drive him to and fro and the shopping mall was just a 10 minutes drive away without much traffic.

My son also wished for a nice boss and good colleagues to work with and indeed he got all those - his lady boss was a very nice lady and even wanted to give my son a permanent and better paying job at another branch, which my son declined.

Daryl has stopped working since May to enjoy the rest of his holidays before his studies start. Yesterday, he got a surprise phone call from his ex-boss....to go back to the shop and pick up a bonus cheque of RM160, which my son didn't expect and although the sum is small, to him it is a lot of money considering that it was his first first job. :yp:

For Daryl's May wish that got fulfilled yesterday - he wished to be able to register for a suitable course as he wanted to go for a Computer Science or Information Technology Degree. Before we went to the university to enrol him for his Science Foundation study (pre-degree course), we were expecting that the degree would have to be done at the Kampar, Perak campus after he finishes his Foundation course.

But to our amazement, the course that Daryl wanted to study - Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - and only that one course/degree is being offered at the university's Kuala Lumpur campus! Wow! As a mother, I am so happy that Daryl need not stay away from home to do his degree for 3 years! Hahahaha! Daryl and I are so happy and relieved to find out that Daryl can do his course in KL! Phew! :claphand: :claphand: :claphand:

So, those are the "miracles" that the God Of Wealth Fulfillment Technique has brought Daryl. Thank you for introducing this during the CNY BRC 2013! :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje:

P.S. Heheh, every beginning of the month, I will see everyone in my family (especially my children) excitedly scrambling to get a piece of paper and pen to write their wishes for God of Wealth to fulfill ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am glad many of my techniques - you and your family had benefited. :smile:

Many of the techniques i offer is free - This techniques is very expensive and not easy to find.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

I have tried many techniques, prayers and type of Feng Shui before following you at Dhealing, and definitely, your techniques are the most effective; inexpensive for paid services/items and most are free. :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

TheresaNg

Unread postby TheresaNg » Wed May 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Dear Master,

This is already the fourth month of the Lunar New Year, is it too late for us new member to join the God of Wealth technique? What and how do we join this? My whole family can join?

Thank you, Master.

With Love, Peace, Health and Happiness. :g

Theresa

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed May 22, 2013 6:14 pm

TheresaNg wrote:Dear Master,

This is already the fourth month of the Lunar New Year, is it too late for us new member to join the God of Wealth technique? What and how do we join this? My whole family can join?

Thank you, Master.

With Love, Peace, Health and Happiness. :g

Theresa

I am sorry - it is not available now. :smile:

This Ceremony was done during Chinese New Year, Wish Fulfillment was part of the Ceremony.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”