Burden of three years lifted off of me

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

daffodil

Burden of three years lifted off of me

Unread postby daffodil » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:14 am

Master with gratitude for your loving prayers and kindness the court was much kinder to me this time regarding my husband's guardianship. The son who has harrassed me for three years will be removed as guardian and for six months an alternative neutral guardian is to be ordered to serve. After the six months they will look at me as guardian. The judge said after they evaluate me. (the son never got evaluated but has insisted I need evaluation). But just after the judge said this, a FAX came to her from her assistant with a wonderful evaluation of me by a counselor I went to for that purpose. The evaluation said wonderful things about me and took away any thoughts that I was not qualified. The judge stated she would keep that FAX of information on the top of the file for when we meet again in six months. I hope then I can be appointed guardian like I should have been in the beginning but lies were believed by the court. Now maybe some peace.

Thank you so much for your techniques and your prayers. I appreciate you and the moderators and this forum so much. It was not a coincidence that I found you some years back. That I am sure of. :wink2:

Love and light Kathy/daffodil USA :vh: :g :Dziekuje: :smile:
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

master
Adviser

Re: Burden of three years lifted off of me

Unread postby master » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 am

daffodil wrote:Master with gratitude for your loving prayers and kindness the court was much kinder to me this time regarding my husband's guardianship. The son who has harrassed me for three years will be removed as guardian and for six months an alternative neutral guardian is to be ordered to serve. After the six months they will look at me as guardian. The judge said after they evaluate me. (the son never got evaluated but has insisted I need evaluation). But just after the judge said this, a FAX came to her from her assistant with a wonderful evaluation of me by a counselor I went to for that purpose. The evaluation said wonderful things about me and took away any thoughts that I was not qualified. The judge stated she would keep that FAX of information on the top of the file for when we meet again in six months. I hope then I can be appointed guardian like I should have been in the beginning but lies were believed by the court. Now maybe some peace.

Thank you so much for your techniques and your prayers. I appreciate you and the moderators and this forum so much. It was not a coincidence that I found you some years back. That I am sure of. :wink2:

Love and light Kathy/daffodil USA :vh: :g :Dziekuje: :smile:

I am glad you are in control now - it was a tough path you was going through. :smile:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

choesf

Re: Burden of three years lifted off of me

Unread postby choesf » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi there, dear Kathy :D:

I am very happy for you, too, that you have crossed such a big hurdle concerning the legal guardianship finally. You certainly deserve the recognition. Congratulations! :vh: :claphand: :yp:

May you be confirmed as the legal guardian in 6 months' time, and may more of your wishes come true this year! :claphand:

Good Luck and Success !

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :claphand:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”