Success Story - Effective Health Remedy - gall stone

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Success Story - Effective Health Remedy - gall stone

Unread postby choesf » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 am

Hi there, dear all :D:

Recently, Master introduced a list of Effective Health Remedies here at the forum - among them was the Natural Method To Remove Gallstones (without surgery) :idea: :yp: ===>

viewtopic.php?f=164&t=4150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have copied here the success story of my blog visitor KKharon, who Master was advising and guiding on how to do his natural gallbladder flush :vh: .

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Hi there CHOESF,,, Very very very sorry for late reply, i was soo busy that i could not even reply to u as i have an off i thought to reply u,

Well firstly i would like to thanks u and dr atan a million times to educate me and to help me removing my gal stone and give relief to my pain..

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS,

As i have told u before about my sonography reports that i had few gal stones and the biggest 1 was of 2 cm , as i have done my sonography 10 days back, the doctor was surprised that where the gal stone dissapeared i was so happy looking @ doctors face, and i was laughing internally, and then he told me that there is just 1 stone of 1.5cm, so the size of stone is been reduced .. THANKS A MILLION DR. ATAN .. and CHOESF.. i dont knw how to thank u guys, i was about to go under a surgery, cant believe thank u god for sending a messenger for helping me..

Now i will repeat the same program in next 2 weeks time and i am very much sure this time the last stone which is left in will be out forever, WOW.. i am so happy and now u guys will be there in my prayers forever too.. god bless u guys and keep smiling always, if u need my help anytime 24X7 i am there for u, As i am from india if in future anytime u visit india pls pls pls cal me and be my guest, i wil be more than happy to meet u, pls give me a chance to serve u too..

I have also read few comments from Imran saying that its fake and all but i have done this and i have got results which is mind blowing, i would like to request imran dont be upset my dear, repeat the program in 2 weeks time and this time i am sure ur gal stones will be out like mine.

Hope for the best guys, there is nothing impossible in this world and Dr. Atan Lee has proved it too..

1ns again Thank u Choesf for ur time and patience, ur prompt replys and for a great help..

i would love to see u guys in person fwd me ur contact details if possible. may be in future we could meet up and have a coffee together it will be fun..

Sorry 1ns again for late reply from my side, i wil be waiting eagerly for ur reply, thanks and love u .. wish i could give u a hug for this magical program..

i will be helping others by this program as u helped me ..

TC and Keep Smiling always..

Regards

Kkaron (Kenny)

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

master
Adviser

Re: Success Story - Effective Health Remedy

Unread postby master » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm

I am glad she posted the feed back - it can help many to keep their gall bladder when it is full of stones. :vh:

From my experiences - it is very very difficult to find another method to remove gall stone naturally , many of them got their gall bladder remove permanently .

master atan.

master
Adviser

Re: Success Story - Effective Health Remedy - gall stone

Unread postby master » Sun May 19, 2013 11:54 am

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

I have another good feedback from a couple in India who had finally done the gallbladder flush successfully! :vh: :yp: :claphand:

另一個很好的反饋從丈夫和妻子在印度終於做了膽囊沖洗成功!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

hello,

after ur suggestion at first i tried with my wife as she was in almost regular pain…her stone size was 20.3mm and now after first flush she is feeling better…no pain as such and she is eating oily food as well…so after her result i myself tried and now after first flush im also feeling better, so after 15-20 days i will go for 2nd flush, and yes lemon juice and olive oli combo….is yuckkyyyy…..at first attempt i tried hard not to open my mouth and it came out of my nose..oohh wat a horrible experience…..but its worthy..

[hr]

首先你的建議後,我試圖與我的妻子,因為她是在幾乎經常疼痛...她的結石大小為20.3毫米後,現在第一次沖刷她感覺好多了......這樣她吃油膩的食物,以及沒有疼痛......所以後,她結果,我自己試過一次沖水後,現在我也感覺更好,所以15-20天之後,我會去第二次沖洗,是檸檬汁和橄欖油組合.... yuckkyyyy的.....在第一次嘗試,我試圖努力不打開我的嘴,我的鼻子就出來oOHH笏一個可怕的經驗......但它值得..

thanks
Sanjeev

From my experiences - this is the most effective and safe way to remove gall stone, this technique by professor Lai Chiu-Nan - had help many people . :smile:

Ask them to try the dhealing basic blood remedy - this can prevent gall stone from forming in their gall bladder and at the same time clean their blood.

[hr]

從我的經驗 - 這是最有效和最安全的方式來消除膽取石,這種技術由教授雷久南博士 - 已經幫助很多人。

叫他們先嘗試的基本血液dhealing補救措施 - 這可以防止膽結石形成膽,同時清理自己的血。

大師 atan - 柔佛 - 馬來西亞

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”