Master's Most Successful Technique - The SCC

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choesf

Master's Most Successful Technique - The SCC

Unread postby choesf » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:11 am

Hi there, dear all :D:

I have copied here the feedback from the link below about the latest good feedback on placing a SCC (Salt & Coin Cure to newcomers) to help us improve our lives - it is indeed the most powerful and successful technique from Master. I always look forward to placing new Dhealing SCCs or CSCCs for the Chinese New Year 2014 when I can feel the vibrant, crispy atmosphere and environment in my home! :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

viewtopic.php?f=154&t=8473

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:
Honeybird wrote:Dear Master,
I have a 7 Immortal Tortoise on Ang Pow on my desk at home. It is in SouthWest Sector facing North. The purpose is to help me overcome very difficult life problems and be persevering. Would you be so kind as to activate it for me?

Thank you very much for All Your help,
Rose

Activated. :smile:

Placing one scc in the house can help you to resolve your present problems.

master atan.

master wrote:
Honeybird wrote:Thank you very much, Master. :smile: I am happy to report to you that things have been improving greatly with the SCC. I started a new one for the center sector and one of the moderators was kind enough to activate it about a week or so ago. The jar itself is absorbing very quickly, and I saw major improvement right away. I feel so much better, more than words can tell! My family noticed the difference too. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful techniques. May you be blessed with a wonderful holiday season and beyond. :g

Kindest Regards,
Rose

I am glad you are in good hands. :smile:

Scc is my most successful Feng Shui Techniques.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”