God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2014 - Wish Fulfilled.

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

master
Adviser

Re: God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment 2014 - Wish Fulfilled.

Unread postby master » Sat May 10, 2014 9:45 am

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

Good News! My youngest son's May wish has been fulfilled today - he got excellent results for his last semester courses and he didn't expect to do so well! Amazing! :vh: :yp: :claphand:

His fulfilled May wish listed above at No. 10 :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Very Good . :yp:

It is also that he had put in a lot of effort and believed in himself that he can.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 am

Thank you, dear Master, for all your encouraging words. He tried very hard this time and was successful with finally getting the rewards he so desired for his tough courses. :g :yp:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D:

Good News! My youngest son's May wish has been fulfilled today - he got excellent results for his last semester courses and he didn't expect to do so well! Amazing! :vh: :yp: :claphand:

His fulfilled May wish listed above at No. 10 :vh:

Very Good . :yp:

It is also that he had put in a lot of effort and believed in himself that he can.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Honeybird

Unread postby Honeybird » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:10 am

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to give thanks to Master Atan and the moderators and all kind friends who share these very good results. My wish for May has been fulfilled. I'm overjoyed and truly so happy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :claphand:

Gratefully,
Rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:32 am

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS to you on having your May wish fulfilled and thank you for sharing your good news here, dear Rose! I am so happy for you! :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

May all your wishes come true! :g

With love, light and peace :g ,

Honeybird wrote:Hello Everyone, I just wanted to give thanks to Master Atan and the moderators and all kind friends who share these very good results. My wish for May has been fulfilled. I'm overjoyed and truly so happy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :claphand:

Gratefully,
Rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:39 pm

I am glad this unique technique had benefit you . :vh:

choesf wrote:Wow, CONGRATULATIONS to you on having your May wish fulfilled and thank you for sharing your good news here, dear Rose! I am so happy for you! :vgood: :yp: :claphand:

Honeybird wrote:Hello Everyone, I just wanted to give thanks to Master Atan and the moderators and all kind friends who share these very good results. My wish for May has been fulfilled. I'm overjoyed and truly so happy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :claphand:

Gratefully,
Rose

leen

Unread postby leen » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Dearest Master, Moderators and Dhealing members,

I had my wishes fulfilled :D: :D: :D: :

1. May - to get shortlisted for a distance learning course, although after rethinking of my options I will not push through with it because there's another course that seems more beneficial for me in the long run and

2. June - got the job offer that I want! Just praying not to encounter any problems between now and my start date (especially with the visa processing).

:respect: :respect: :respect:

Sincerely,
Leen

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Hi there, dear Leen :D:

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS on having your wishes fulfilled! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news here - I am so happy for you! :vh: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

May all your wishes come true! :vgood:

leen wrote:Dearest Master, Moderators and Dhealing members,

1. May - to get shortlisted for a distance learning course, although after rethinking of my options I will not push through with it because there's another course that seems more beneficial for me in the long run and

2. June - got the job offer that I want! Just praying not to encounter any problems between now and my start date (especially with the visa processing).

Sincerely,
Leen

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 pm

:vgood:

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Leen :D:

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS on having your wishes fulfilled! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news here - I am so happy for you! :vh: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

May all your wishes come true! :vgood:

leen wrote:Dearest Master, Moderators and Dhealing members,

Sincerely,
Leen

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 am

This is to list 4 of my family's fulfilled August/September wishes (myself, Nicolle, Natasha & Daryl) :vgood: :yp: :claphand: -

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=9390&p=51637#p51637
(Nos. 11 to 15)

Heheh, my family didn't strike lottery (we were very close with some numbers), but I won a very small prize in a nationwide petrol station lucky draw - 1,000 free reward points which can get me RM10 free petrol or redeem points for other merchandise :omg:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:41 pm

choesf wrote:This is to list 4 of my family's fulfilled August/September wishes (myself, Nicolle, Natasha & Daryl) :vgood: :yp: :claphand: -

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 637#p51637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 11 to 15)

Heheh, my family didn't strike lottery (we were very close with some numbers), but I won a very small prize in a nationwide petrol station lucky draw - 1,000 free reward points which can get me RM10 free petrol or redeem points for other merchandise :omg:

Wow. :yp:

Very good - you wish fulfillment energy is good.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Thank you, dear Master, I'm glad to know that our wish fulfillment energy is good. Heheh, simple wishes are easier to get granted. All thanks go to you for introducing this unique technique for us to try make our dreams come true! :vh: :vgood: :yp:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:This is to list 4 of my family's fulfilled August/September wishes (myself, Nicolle, Natasha & Daryl) :vgood: :yp: :claphand: -

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=9390&p=51637#p51637" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Nos. 11 to 15)

Wow. :yp:

Very good - you wish fulfillment energy is good.

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Dear Master! :smile:

I had one wish this year which I repeatedly asked activation for. It was a big wish, a huge one...a very huge one. On September 2nd it fulfilled :yp: ! Now, on October 1st I dare say that what I wished for accomplished. Thank you for introducing this technique and for all you have done for me! :Dziekuje:

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:19 am

rozalia wrote:Dear Master! :smile:

I had one wish this year which I repeatedly asked activation for. It was a big wish, a huge one...a very huge one. On September 2nd it fulfilled :yp: ! Now, on October 1st I dare say that what I wished for accomplished. Thank you for introducing this technique and for all you have done for me! :Dziekuje:

I am very happy for you . :yp:

Somehow - you managed to touch Heaven - to get you big wish fulfilled.

It is a good technique and it is free. :wink2:

Good Luck.

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:31 am

master wrote:

I am very happy for you . :yp:

Somehow - you managed to touch Heaven - to get you big wish fulfilled.

It is a good technique and it is free. :wink2:

Good Luck.

master atan.

Many thanks again, Master! :respect: :yp:

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:35 am

Hi there, dear Rose :D:

Wow, I am so happy for your - your huge wish got fulfilled - that is such fantastic news! Congratulations! :vgood: :claphand: :yp: :birthday:

choesf :yp:

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:20 am

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Rose :D:

Wow, I am so happy for your - your huge wish got fulfilled - that is such fantastic news! Congratulations! :vgood: :claphand: :yp: :birthday:

Thank you, dear choesf! :Dziekuje: Actually I had this wish the last 3-4 years. I tryed to accomplish it but somehow I always failed, until September 2nd :yp: It was so incredible that I didn't dare to speak about it...like in a dream when you don't open your eyes to keep it going! :claphand: After one month, I think I can be sure that it was not just a dream.

My gratitude to Master is as huge as my accomplished wish! :respect:

With love, as always, rose

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:57 pm

My family members' wishes fulfilled :yp: - I forgot to update here :oops: - my January 2015 wish was fulfilled 2 days after writing it :claphand: -

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=9390&p=51637#p51637
(Nos. 16 to 20)

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 pm

:yp:

:thinking I feel there are more then 30 wishes fulfilled for 2014 - only 20 posted fulfilled .

It is a good technique - will do it for another year - 2015.

Next month we will start the 2015 wish, this is only applicable for those who joined any of the CNY BRC 2015.

I am glad for the past 2 years - there are 60 wishes fulfilled.

master atan.

hellojune

Unread postby hellojune » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Hi Master Atan and Moderators,

I would like to share what I have been experiencing since I start practicing Dhealing method and would like to express my gratitude to Master Atan and sister Choesf.

I stumbled upon the Dhealing website by accident searching for how to do fengshui in January 2014. I ended up joining CNY bird release for everything.

In March, my husband got awarded with his Phd in Philosophy. He has been working on his degree and were waiting to hear the result since January. It’s actually one of my wishes that I asked for!

In July (on my birthday), we received the news regarding our app company that it got funded in order to take the company to the next level. With the condition of the fund, we have an opportunity to move to San Francisco and learned how to take our company to the next level.

In November, A venture capital company expressed that they would like to fund us with the big amount of money in order to take the company to even higher level. Right now, we are still waiting for the transaction to happen. Hopefully, this opportunity will be our 2015 success.

In December, my husband and I had a chance to go back to Thailand and have a dream wedding (Thai ceremony) for my family. We also got to travel to Hong Kong for a honeymoon.

I strongly believe that Dhealing fengshui method play a big part in my 2014 adventures and successes.

I can’t wait to see what 2015 will bring!

Thank you so much Master Atan and sister Choesf!

Best,

June

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:59 am

hellojune wrote:Hi Master Atan and Moderators,

I would like to share what I have been experiencing since I start practicing Dhealing method and would like to express my gratitude to Master Atan and sister Choesf.

I stumbled upon the Dhealing website by accident searching for how to do fengshui in January 2014. I ended up joining CNY bird release for everything.

In March, my husband got awarded with his Phd in Philosophy. He has been working on his degree and were waiting to hear the result since January. It’s actually one of my wishes that I asked for!

In July (on my birthday), we received the news regarding our app company that it got funded in order to take the company to the next level. With the condition of the fund, we have an opportunity to move to San Francisco and learned how to take our company to the next level.

In November, A venture capital company expressed that they would like to fund us with the big amount of money in order to take the company to even higher level. Right now, we are still waiting for the transaction to happen. Hopefully, this opportunity will be our 2015 success.

In December, my husband and I had a chance to go back to Thailand and have a dream wedding (Thai ceremony) for my family. We also got to travel to Hong Kong for a honeymoon.

I strongly believe that Dhealing fengshui method play a big part in my 2014 adventures and successes.

Best,

June

Thank you for the feed back. :vh:

I am very happy your year 2014 is good and within manageable.

May your 2015 is good and smooth and better than 2014.

So Be It.
[hr]
Wishes Fulfilled.

1. June - USA ~~~ January 2014

[hr]

Thank you for ordering many of the Dhealing empower activated products, the products is now in USA - you will receive it anytime now.

Good Luck.

master atan.

hellojune

Unread postby hellojune » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 am

Thank you so much Master Atan!

master wrote:

Best,

June

Thank you for the feed back. :vh:

I am very happy your year 2014 is good and within manageable.

May your 2015 is good and smooth and better than 2014.

So Be It.
[hr]
Wishes Fulfilled.

1. June - USA ~~~ January 2014

[hr]

Thank you for ordering many of the Dhealing empower activated products, the products is now in USA - you will receive it anytime now.

Good Luck.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:35 am

Hi there, dear little sister June :D:

Wow, that is fantastic news! You certainly had a great year indeed! I am so happy for you and your husband! Thank you for sharing your feedback at the forum. Your wonderful experiences are so inspiring! :birthday: :yp: :claphand:

May 2015 Year of The Goat/Sheep be your best and most successful year, and both your husband and you will get more wishes fulfilled! :g

Best,

June

hellojune

Unread postby hellojune » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:24 am

Hi sister Choesf,

Thank you so much for always being here for me!

May 2015 be the best year ever for your family also!

Love,

June

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear little sister June :D:

Wow, that is fantastic news! You certainly had a great year indeed! I am so happy for you and your husband! Thank you for sharing your feedback at the forum. Your wonderful experiences are so inspiring! :birthday: :yp: :claphand:

May 2015 Year of The Goat/Sheep be your best and most successful year, and both your husband and you will get more wishes fulfilled! :g

Best,

June

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”