Continued Good Results Seen

Members' true experiences in this forum.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Continued Good Results Seen

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Good afternoon, dear Master :D:

Heheh, finally I have some time to sit down and post here my annual Dhealing Experiences from last year and to report how the first month of the lunar Chinese New Year have gone for my family :thinking

On the 9th day of the CNY 2014, on the Hokkien CNY prayers, my husband played some card games with his friends and while they played small sums of money (RM 5 to RM10), my husband managed to win RM300+ in just a few hours. He has never won anything during the previous years' CNY gambling and in fact, he usually lost! So, for 2014, my family has some good Windfall Luck ! :vgood: :yp: :claphand: :birthday:

During this CNY, my husband was pleasantly surprised and very pleased when his elderly aunt, uncle and cousins suddenly turned up at our house to visit us to celebrate the CNY with us. Since my mother-in-law passed away 10 years ago and when this aunt moved further away, we have not kept in contact since. So, we were very happy to update this connection with them. :claphand:

For 2013 until CNY 2014 (31 January 2014), we continue to experience a variety of incidences whereby my family managed to save quite some money here and there. For example, one of the windows in my car was out of order and I was going to bring it to a workshop to repair after getting an estimate repair quotation of RM180. After placing the Dhealing Shop FS items, suddenly that window is in perfect working condition again! Previously, the window's motor was out of order and stuck! It is still working perfectly today! :claphand:

During the CNY 2014 preparations, we managed to find a person who does odd jobs to paint our house and fix some items, at a fraction of a cost if we had got a building contractor. :vh:

My HH88 Blog continues to generate an increase in advertising revenue for me in the last few months - heheh, good for my pocket money! :vh: :yp: :Dziekuje:

In May 2013, I stumbled onto a reliable health supplement online store based in the US, where I can now purchase health supplements for my family at a fraction of the cost of that found in Malaysian pharmacies. As a result, I managed to save quite a lot of money from there. For example, recently there was a promotion for Omega 3 Fish Oil (EPA/DHA 300) of 100 capsules for only USD1. CoEnzyme Q10, which is very expensive in Malaysia - I got them at a much lower price - the brands are all reputable and good. So, now my husband and I consume Omega 3 Fish Oil and CoEnzymeQ10, for good heart health. Thanks to your recommendation of taking Omega 3 Fatty Acids, my heart palpitations/irregular heartbeat have stopped a long time ago. :respect:

Thank you for your unique Dhealing Feng Shui & Spiritual Techniques - after following you since 2006, my family continues to reap their benefits 8 years on! :g :yp: :birthday:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :birthday:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

choesf

Re: Continued Good Results Seen

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:29 pm

P.S. I didn't mention anything about Windfall Luck from lottery because my family hardly buys any :omg:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Thank you for the feed back. :vh:

I am glad that for many years you and your family had benefited from my techniques. :smile:

You had helped many who was suffering in life with unconditional love - this can resulted many good things happened in your life.

May you and your family continue to enjoy more good things with my techniques.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:42 am

Thank you very much, dear Master :vh: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Good news posted today by Wahid Zaidi Chee here :yp: :claphand: :-

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2057&start=25

Wahid Zaidi Chee wrote:Dear Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators,
First and foremost my sincere apology for not sharing the positive happenings about myself at the earliest possible time after voicing out my predicament of 'unfair treatment' at workplace on 30th September 2010. My last communication in the dhealing forum was in mid February 2011, if I am not mistaken.

Although I was not directly active via the dhealing forum all these while, and only until today, however, I have indirectly sought the help from my dearest friend En Rogerty to seek for Mr Atan and Moderators' assistance to perform prayers every year without failed for the Gui Ren, etc... for myself and my family. Thank you Mr Atan for the free BRC accorded to me this year.

Let me share to all, the positive happenings about myself after I was assisted by Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators in their prayers, etc.. during my predicament period.

In mid 2011, a new management team was appointed by our Board of Directors to turn around the Company. The new group before they embarked on their mission, had requested all personnel files of the existing employees to be reviewed by them. To my surprise I was chosen with few others to work together with this newly appointed group. I was promoted to a Managerial position in Chief Operating Officer's (COO) Department with a three month probationary period.

I was confirmed after the three month period lapsed, and my salary was increased to be at par with others in a similar position. After that, all good and positive things are happening to me until today. I personally believe it is due to the prayers, etc,. that had been performed by Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, and by grace of God that had put me into this position right now, which I have never dreamed of.

Recently, in mid of February 2014, our CEO (Chief Executive Officer) had entrusted and assigned me to a "Special Task" dealing with land matters. I now report direct to CEO and COO as well.

Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, the above positive happenings to me will not be possible if not for your assistance and by grace of god.

Thank you very very much and very most grateful to all of you, Mr Atan, Chosef and Moderators, and not forgetting my dearest friend (brother Rogerty) for introducing me to the dhealing at the first place.

May God bless you all. :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje: :Dziekuje:

Regards.

Wahid Zaidi Chee

Wahid Zaidi Chee.

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhealing Experiences and Stories”