BRC Request

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

BRC Request

Unread postby SAG » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Dear Master,

I just made a payment for a BRC for myself. Transaction ID: 0SV93860ME303123J

I have emailed you the details for this. :D:

Many thanks and blessings to you. :g

Marlene

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10233
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: BRC Request

Unread postby master » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:18 am

SAG wrote:Dear Master,

I just made a payment for a BRC for myself. Transaction ID: 0SV93860ME303123J

I have emailed you the details for this. :D:

Many thanks and blessings to you. :g

Marlene


I had received the email. :smile:

Will perform the BRC as you had requested.

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: BRC Request

Unread postby SAG » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Thank you Master, I look forward to the future and the success from your blessings. :yp: :yp: :yp:

Marlene

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: BRC Request

Unread postby SAG » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I just made a payment for another BRC transaction ID for this payment is: 1ND798078W9663256.

I will email you with the details.

Many Thanks, :respect:

Marlene

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10233
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: BRC Request

Unread postby master » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:34 am

SAG wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I just made a payment for another BRC transaction ID for this payment is: 1ND798078W9663256.

I will email you with the details.

Many Thanks, :respect:

Marlene


Thank you. :smile:

Will perfom the BRC asap and keep you inform.

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: BRC Request

Unread postby SAG » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:25 pm

master wrote:
SAG wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I just made a payment for another BRC transaction ID for this payment is: 1ND798078W9663256.

I will email you with the details.

Many Thanks, :respect:

Marlene


Thank you. :smile:

Will perfom the BRC asap and keep you inform.

master atan.


Thank you Master. :respect:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10233
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: BRC Request

Unread postby master » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:32 pm

SAG wrote:
master wrote:
SAG wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I just made a payment for another BRC transaction ID for this payment is: 1ND798078W9663256.

I will email you with the details.

Many Thanks, :respect:

Marlene


Thank you. :smile:

Will perfom the BRC asap and keep you inform.

master atan.


Thank you Master. :respect:


I had done the BRC today as you had requested.

Good Luck and Success.

http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr15.html

master atan.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: BRC Request

Unread postby SAG » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:29 pm

master wrote:
SAG wrote:
master wrote:
SAG wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I just made a payment for another BRC transaction ID for this payment is: 1ND798078W9663256.

I will email you with the details.

Many Thanks, :respect:

Marlene


Thank you. :smile:

Will perfom the BRC asap and keep you inform.

master atan.


Thank you Master. :respect:


I had done the BRC today as you had requested.

Good Luck and Success.

http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr15.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

master atan.


Thank you very much Master. :respect: I pray for good luck and success as well.

Marlene



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest