BRC for 2010

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

jmillerfl

BRC for 2010

Unread postby jmillerfl » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 am

It's been a while since I've had a chance to log in and view the forums. Thinking of last year's Bird Release Ceremony, and the approaching 2010 New Year, I wanted to be sure that I participate in the next one.

In spite of continued financial difficulties, this year has been far better than the last and the prospect of a good bonus coming early next year is very encouraging. In fact, my husband was one of only 2 people in his region who made a bonus this year!

I love the whole idea of the Bird Release Ceremony, and will continue to participate each year. I have felt the protection of the blessings all year. I am so grateful to have found your website.

Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year.

Judy
Breathe deep . . . seek peace . . .
https://www.yulebemagical.com

Katarina

Re: BRC for 2010

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:13 am

Hello there dear Judy :D: ! It has been a while since we heard from you.......I am really happy for your husband manage to be the ONE out of TWO who will get bonus this year :vh: :vh: :vh: ! Absoultely lovely news and congratulations to your husband :g :g :g !

As earlier, our Master will continue with extra special offers the next year too :g , so do come more often to be informed on time on all the great opportunities to open up more roads for a smoother and more prosperous life! We all do our best and that is what counts :D: and the rest is with Universe......but we can always do that extra little bit to make a difference between good and better.....wishing you Merry Christmas and Happier New Year dear Judy :D: .......with love and joy.....Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:22 am

I also would like to participate in the BRC 2010.Katarina do you know how much master Atan charges or is it donation so I can prepare?When will it be?
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 am

Dear Lydia, Master will release his 2010 techniques soon and we shall all wait with impatience :D: !He will announce them in Dhealing Announcements section :g .....with love and joy....Katarina

clncaa wrote:I also would like to participate in the BRC 2010.Katarina do you know how much master Atan charges or is it donation so I can prepare?When will it be?
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:10 am

Thanks again Katarina.I will await patiently
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Me too :D: !

clncaa wrote:Thanks again Katarina.I will await patiently

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”