Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Dear Yeap, I have activated your Lucky 3 coins :) ! Just,please, next time , do post in the FS item appropriate thread for activation to avoid confusion.....kind regards......Katarina

No. #202.....http://www.dhealing.freeforums.org/luck ... .html#p749

boonkooiyeap wrote:
Katarina wrote:Dear Yeap, you can always apply for Bird Realease Ceremony from Master to perform for your house and/or family, one person...., it is up to you :) , it is always very good! We have read great feed back posts about it :)
Sacred Fire Ceremony was only aplicable during the Chinese New Year, so for that one , you need to wait until next year ..... But then, again, Master may have some solution for you since your house is facing SE, you can make ready Lucky 3 coins and place them in SE sector of your house, Master maybe able to activate them for your best benefit and better income this year :) .........kind regards.........Katarina

Dear Katarina,

Thanks for the advise. In that case, i will need Master to activate the lucky 3 coin to be activated for the SE font door of my house. I will join the Sacred Fire Ceremony next year.

Yeap Boon Kooi - Malaysia - Font Door facing SE

Regards
Yeap
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

boonkooiyeap

Unread postby boonkooiyeap » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Dear Katarina,

Noted. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Yeap

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

All is well dear Yeap, no harm done :)

boonkooiyeap wrote:Dear Katarina,

Noted. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Yeap
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

teritx

Unread postby teritx » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 pm

teritx wrote:
master wrote:
teritx wrote:Hello Master,

Thank you for your BRC.

After all the long debates, we finally got with a realtor and list the property so it will get more exposure. The realtor seems really eager to get the house sold for us, of course she gets commission if it sells. Can you see if this house is a short sale or will it be a long wait? She listed the house 5% more than I wanted to and I'm worried that might throw buyers off. Her reason was the property is in top shape and has lots of upgrades with hardwood floors.

Yes, I currently have a gold bell on the outside front door that you have activated for me. Please advise.

Thank you Master for all your help.

I had done a Prayer. :)

I feel the house will be sold within one month.

So be it.

Thank you Master for your prayer. I'm excited. Will keep you updated on the progress of the sale.

Thanks so much for your kindness.

Hello Master,
So far after 3 wks of listing, we have just 2 buyers who were interested in looking at the house. After they looked at the house, their feedbacks were they weren't interested in making an offer. I'm worried that I'm not getting many buyers for the house. Can you tell me what else I can do to boost some luck for the house?
Thank you for your help Master.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 pm

List the house in the Prayer Room again. :)

teritx

Unread postby teritx » Fri May 01, 2009 3:50 am

master wrote:

Thank you for your BRC.

After all the long debates, we finally got with a realtor and list the property so it will get more exposure. The realtor seems really eager to get the house sold for us, of course she gets commission if it sells. Can you see if this house is a short sale or will it be a long wait? She listed the house 5% more than I wanted to and I'm worried that might throw buyers off. Her reason was the property is in top shape and has lots of upgrades with hardwood floors.

Yes, I currently have a gold bell on the outside front door that you have activated for me. Please advise.

So be it.

Master,
Can you do another prayer for my house? There have been many buyers looking at the property but I have not gotten any offer yet. It has been almost 2 months now. I'm so worry and money is tight. I have also got the landscaper to come to the property and make the outside have some curb appeal. Trying whatever to get this house sold. Any advice you have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Master.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon May 04, 2009 11:16 pm

teritx wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you for your BRC.

So be it.

Master,
Can you do another prayer for my house? There have been many buyers looking at the property but I have not gotten any offer yet. It has been almost 2 months now. I'm so worry and money is tight. I have also got the landscaper to come to the property and make the outside have some curb appeal. Trying whatever to get this house sold. Any advice you have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Master.

I feel you have to work with the agent to made this house saleable .

master atan.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”