Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

master
Adviser

Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:58 pm

We are happy to announce that master atan is performing Bird Release Ceremony with Sacred Fire to welcome The God of Wealth this coming CNY 2009.

Bird Release Ceremony is.....

1) to get rid of Xiao Ren (vile people or people that cause trouble for us)

2) to invite Gui Ren (noblemen or people who save us from hopeless situations) everywhere for us

3) and includes One Year of master atan's Prayers.

The Bird Release will be perform during the 15 days of Chinese New Year 2009. ( 26th January to 9th February )

Sacred Fire Ceremony for God Of Wealth.....

1. Welcome and invite God of Wealth into your house on the eve of Chinese New Year 2009.

2. Get Blessing from God of Wealth for your house - especially at the South East Sector of your house - those who join, please place a glass of water in the South East Sector of the house, South East Sector of the room also good , like ..... South East of the living room and kitchen. The glass of water must be place between 7.00pm to 11.00 pm (your local time) on the eve of Chinese New Year. ( That is on the 25th January 2009 - Today is 5th January 2009 ).

3. Those who have 3coins with red packet - place it near the mentioned glass of water, same night.

Bird Release ceremony ----- USD 38.00 or RM 118.00. One whole family

Join Now

-----

happy

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Dear Master,

Thank you for your announcement of this wonderful BRC for CNY. :)

I have some questions to clarify with regards to the placement of the glass of water on CNY eve.

1) As mentioned it has to be placed between 7 pm to 11 pm. For my case, my family and I will be having our reunion dinner at my in-laws house on the eve of CNY and will not be home around the stated time. Can I place the glass of water before 7 pm....? May I ask how long must we place this glass of water?

2) Last year I have purchased the 3 coins with red packet. May I reuse it? If yes, does it need activation again before the 25 January 2009?

Thank you in advance for your advices.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:08 pm

felicia wrote:Dear Master,

I have some questions to clarify with regards to the placement of the glass of water on CNY eve.

1) As mentioned it has to be placed between 7 pm to 11 pm. For my case, my family and I will be having our reunion dinner at my in-laws house on the eve of CNY and will not be home around the stated time. Can I place the glass of water before 7 pm....? May I ask how long must we place this glass of water?

2) Last year I have purchased the 3 coins with red packet. May I reuse it? If yes, does it need activation again before the 25 January 2009?

Yes - you can place the glass of water before 7.00 pm. ( The glass of water must be at the SE between 7 to 11.00 pm )

3coins -It is reactivated. :)

You can place all the 3coins near the glass of water.

Snow

Unread postby Snow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Dear Master

What if I'm staying in a rental house and will move in the next 1-2 months? Do I still do the water in SE and angbao with 3 coins?
Also, I will be away from home 22-28 Jan. So I will not be able to perform the task during the time specified...

Snow

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Snow wrote:Dear Master

What if I'm staying in a rental house and will move in the next 1-2 months? Do I still do the water in SE and angbao with 3 coins?
Also, I will be away from home 22-28 Jan. So I will not be able to perform the task during the time specified...

Snow

The glass of water and 3coins is optional - place it if it is possible.

or you can place a bottle of water - bottle must be made of glass.

master atan. :)

truthseeker

Unread postby truthseeker » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:42 am

Dear Master,

Can Master reactivate my 2 packages of 3coins to put in SE on January 25th.
Thank You in advance.
truthseeker

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:00 am

master wrote:

Yes - you can place the glass of water before 7.00 pm. ( The glass of water must be at the SE between 7 to 11.00 pm )

Dear Master,

1) Thank you for the reactivation of the 3 coins. :)

2) As I want to ensure I do it right, may I ask how do we dispose the glass of water after 11 pm. (i.e. we can reuse the glass and the water just pour away into the sink)? :oops:

3) May I seek your assistance to reactivate the 2 sets of T3 coins which I have for 2009 placements. (For 2008 placements, I have hung one set T3 at the North sector of my master bedroom and another set is at the west sector facing east in my daughter's room).Thanks.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:41 am

truthseeker wrote:Dear Master,

Can Master reactivate my 2 packages of 3coins to put in SE on January 25th.
Thank You in advance.
truthseeker

Activated. :)

lucky-3coins-activation-2009-t149.html

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 am

felicia wrote:
master wrote:

Dear Master,

1) Thank you for the reactivation of the 3 coins. :)

2) As I want to ensure I do it right, may I ask how do we dispose the glass of water after 11 pm. (i.e. we can reuse the glass and the water just pour away into the sink)? :oops:

3) May I seek your assistance to reactivate the 2 sets of T3 coins which I have for 2009 placements. (For 2008 placements, I have hung one set T3 at the North sector of my master bedroom and another set is at the west sector facing east in my daughter's room).Thanks.

Not advisable to dispose the water - it is loaded with good wealth,good luck and success chi, keep it as long as you wants. Glass can be use , it is with good chi ;)

We will do T3 later.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Dear Master Atan,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Just 2 more queries. :oops: Since we can keep it for as long as we want,

1. Can we move it after placement i.e. at another area in SE of the apartment or room?

and what if one day we really need to dispose the water from the glass due to some reasons like mosquito breeding ground :roll: :oops:, then what should we do?

jasmine

Unread postby jasmine » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Dear Master,
Thank you for performing Bird Release Ceremony with Sacred Fire to welcome The God of Wealth this coming CNY 2009.

Would like to clarify,
1) Can glass or glass bottle of water be placed at SE sector of our bedroom? Can place on the floor?

2) The Lucky 3 coins should sit outside the red packet or keep inside the red packet?

Many thanks in advance.
Jasmine

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D

I, too, have some questions regarding the water placement in the SE for the God of Wealth prayers -

1) Can I use an old, clean, glass whisky bottle to put the water in the SE? I will leave the bottle uncovered during 7 pm and 11 pm.

2) Then the next day, can I cover the bottle so that no mosquitoes will lay eggs inside? I was thinking of keeping this water for whole year 2009.

3) Can we drink the water when we need a good luck "booster" ? :lol:

With love, peace and joy,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:46 pm

felicia wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Just 2 more queries. :oops: Since we can keep it for as long as we want,

1. Can we move it after placement i.e. at another area in SE of the apartment or room?

and what if one day we really need to dispose the water from the glass due to some reasons like mosquito breeding ground :roll: :oops:, then what should we do?

Yes - you can move it after the Ceremony - that is 26th January onward, you can place it at the Sheng Chi sector or House Altar or SE of the house or room.

Get small glass bottle and keep the water with cap. Usually clinic has this sort of glass bottle , you can keep more than one bottle.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:52 pm

jasmine wrote:Dear Master,
Thank you for performing Bird Release Ceremony with Sacred Fire to welcome The God of Wealth this coming CNY 2009.

Would like to clarify,
1) Can glass or glass bottle of water be placed at SE sector of our bedroom? Can place on the floor?

2) The Lucky 3 coins should sit outside the red packet or keep inside the red packet?

Many thanks in advance.
Jasmine

1. Floor is not advisable but if you have no location to place the items and the floor is clean and tidy - it is acceptable - you can place the items on the floor.

Unless you have no location to place the items - bedroom is acceptable.

2. Lucky 3coins - outside or inside the red packet - both is equally good.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:58 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D

I, too, have some questions regarding the water placement in the SE for the God of Wealth prayers -

1) Can I use an old, clean, glass whisky bottle to put the water in the SE? I will leave the bottle uncovered during 7 pm and 11 pm.

2) Then the next day, can I cover the bottle so that no mosquitoes will lay eggs inside? I was thinking of keeping this water for whole year 2009.

1. Better with a glass - then pour the water into the bottle the next day.

2. Keep the water in small glass bottle with cap, you can keep more than one glass bottle.

3. Shower is better - mix few drops of this water into a pail - and shower. Drink not advisable - pipe water.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:03 pm

The Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009 is for individual or family.

Individual who had special request - you can do it individually with the special request.

master atan.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Dear Master,

How long do we have to keep this glass of water... overnight, or 15 days? Or do we change it daily/weekly so we can keep the water for shower and other use all through 2009? :)

With love and joy :)
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:28 pm

phoenix188 wrote:Dear Master,

How long do we have to keep this glass of water... overnight, or 15 days? Or do we change it daily/weekly so we can keep the water for shower and other use all through 2009? :)

Hi there, my dear phoenix188 :D

I have copied Master's reply from the previous page for you here :wink: -

master wrote:
Not advisable to dispose the water - it is loaded with good wealth,good luck and success chi, keep it as long as you wants. Glass can be use , it is with good chi ;)

master atan.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Thank you for your clarification, dear Master - I shall be using a large glass then. :wink: :lol:

master wrote:
choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Master :D

1. Better with a glass - then pour the water into the bottle the next day.

2. Keep the water in small glass bottle with cap, you can keep more than one glass bottle.

3. Shower is better - mix few drops of this water into a pail - and shower. Drink not advisable - pipe water.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:33 pm

...post moved down for members' easy reference...

master wrote:The Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009 is for individual or family.

Individual who had special request - you can do it individually with the special request.

master atan.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:48 am

The glass of water is all you have - can't enhance anymore after the eve of New Year 2009, need more - have to wait for next year 2010.

jasmine

Unread postby jasmine » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 am

Dear Master,
Sorry one more question, you mentioned can take away the glass of water to keep in other place so how about the Lucky 3 coins? Should the 3 coins stay there till next year or to be keep in other place too?

Many thanks in advance.
Jasmine

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:33 am

jasmine wrote:Dear Master,
Sorry one more question, you mentioned can take away the glass of water to keep in other place so how about the Lucky 3 coins? Should the 3 coins stay there till next year or to be keep in other place too?

Many thanks in advance.
Jasmine

Lucky 3coins can be move or stay at SE.

Carry the 3coins in the wallet/purse is a good technique.

master atan.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 pm

choesf wrote:

Hi there, my dear phoenix188 :D

I have copied Master's reply from the previous page for you here :wink: -

master wrote:

master atan.

My dear Choesf,

:oops: Thank you, I'll open my eyes bigger next time :lol: :lol: :lol:

With love and blessings :)
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:04 pm

I understand because I, myself, have overlooked many things due to the font size and new "environment" here, my dear phoenix188! {{{Big Hugs}}} :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”