Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby happy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Dear Master Atan, Moderators and everyone in this Forum,

Best wishes to all of you for good health, wealth & happiness in this 'oxipicious' year !

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:12 am

Wow. :)

Very good CNY2009 wishes.

I had done all the 84 BRC Ceremony for CNY for those who had joined, God of Wealth is happy with what we had done for Him, i feel He will a God Of Wealth Who Gives for 2009 to those who had joined.

Here is the link..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr09.html

master atan.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 am

felicia wrote:Dear Master Atan, Moderators and everyone in this Forum,

Best wishes to all of you for good health, wealth & happiness in this 'oxipicious' year !

Gong Xi Fa Cai!


Thank you,dear felicia!
Same wishes coming your way,with love,as always! rose :)
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

wjzkev
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby wjzkev » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 am

master atan,

i knwo it is too late to inform you this but maybe can you advise:

i wanted to join in the welcoming of the god of wealth but i was totally block by family members in doing so due to my unstable emotional conditions at both places, will this still affect the brc?

thanks

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby happy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:22 am

master wrote:Wow. :)

Very good CNY2009 wishes.

I had done all the 84 BRC Ceremony for CNY for those who had joined, God of Wealth is happy with what we had done for Him, i feel He will a God Of Wealth Who Gives for 2009 to those who had joined.

Here is the link..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr09.html

master atan.


Dear Master Atan

Thank you so much for your assistance to perform the BRC Ceremony for CNY...and the feedback from you on this ceremony.

rexkay
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby rexkay » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi Master,

Am I too late for the BRC and the Sacred Fire to welcome The God of Wealth ceremony?

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Thank you for performing a fantastic Prayer to the God of Wealth on my family's behalf and the CNY BRC for us, dear Master. I am happy that HE is happy and my family is looking forward to a wonderful year of the OX with auspicious blessings! :lol:

With love, peace and joy to all,

choesf :D

master wrote:Wow. :)

Very good CNY2009 wishes.

I had done all the 84 BRC Ceremony for CNY for those who had joined, God of Wealth is happy with what we had done for Him, i feel He will a God Of Wealth Who Gives for 2009 to those who had joined.

Here is the link..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr09.html

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:06 pm

I thank you too,Master, for myself and for my friends too.

With love,as always,rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:07 am

rexkay wrote:Hi Master,

Am I too late for the BRC and the Sacred Fire to welcome The God of Wealth ceremony?


BRC for CNY is still available for you and your family - Sacred fire is no more available, doing BRC During the CNY is very auspicious for you and your family. :)

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 am

wjzkev wrote:master atan,

i knwo it is too late to inform you this but maybe can you advise:

i wanted to join in the welcoming of the god of wealth but i was totally block by family members in doing so due to my unstable emotional conditions at both places, will this still affect the brc?

thanks


It is fine - this is a Spiritual technique - very difficult for human to block good things coming your way. :)

wjzkev
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby wjzkev » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:41 am

hi master thanks for the reply, i really hope good luck will come for my marriage soon in terms of bring me and my wife together again.

master i have a few question under the topic of love, can you advise me on the question i asked?

rgds
Kw

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 am

wjzkev wrote:hi master thanks for the reply, i really hope good luck will come for my marriage soon in terms of bring me and my wife together again.

master i have a few question under the topic of love, can you advise me on the question i asked?

rgds
Kw


I had advised you to relax for a week.

User avatar
phoenix188
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Wow :D Even our webstores are blessed :D I have since received two contacts for feng shui audits, they did not concretisize... but I'm sure more will come :) Thank you :D

master wrote:Wow. :)

Very good CNY2009 wishes.

I had done all the 84 BRC Ceremony for CNY for those who had joined, God of Wealth is happy with what we had done for Him, i feel He will a God Of Wealth Who Gives for 2009 to those who had joined.

Here is the link..... http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr09.html

master atan.
Image
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

User avatar
Jayvin9
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby Jayvin9 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I would like participate in the bird releasing ceremony especially for my whole family. But when I press the paypal button it only shows RM$ 38. Please let me how can I go about it. Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Jayvin Edmunds.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Jayvin9 wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I would like participate in the bird releasing ceremony especially for my whole family. But when I press the paypal button it only shows RM$ 38. Please let me how can I go about it. Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Jayvin Edmunds.


On the same page you have to enter information about yourself and the credit card - then you can use Paypal for payment.

Click on the " continue checkout " it will take you there.

http://www.dhealing.com/h_brccny.html

master atan.

drssk
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby drssk » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:57 pm

THANK YOU MASTER for prayer to God of Wealth and CNYBRC on our behalf......drssk

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:12 pm

drssk wrote:THANK YOU MASTER for prayer to God of Wealth and CNYBRC on our behalf......drssk


:)

dl_6988
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby dl_6988 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:17 am

Dear Master,

Thank you for the special prayer :)

Since we do not have bath tub, can we add the God of Wealth water to bottle of shampoo instead :oops: :oops:
If this is possible, can we also use for our boys? One is eight and the other is little baby.

Hi Phoenix188,

Happy CNY to you and very happy to learn FS audit enquiries for you!. Wishing you all the best and that more FS audits coming your way soon!
Cheers.

dl_6988

rexkay
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby rexkay » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:20 am

master wrote:
rexkay wrote:Hi Master,

Am I too late for the BRC and the Sacred Fire to welcome The God of Wealth ceremony?


BRC for CNY is still available for you and your family - Sacred fire is no more available, doing BRC During the CNY is very auspicious for you and your family. :)


Hi Master,

I already made payment for the BRC for CNY via paypal. Please check. What details do you require from me for the BRC?

Regards.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:16 am

dl_6988 wrote:Dear Master,

Thank you for the special prayer :)

Since we do not have bath tub, can we add the God of Wealth water to bottle of shampoo instead :oops: :oops:
If this is possible, can we also use for our boys? One is eight and the other is little baby.

:arrow: Yes - it is suitable , need to add the water into the shampoo - at least once a week.

Hi Phoenix188,

Happy CNY to you and very happy to learn FS audit enquiries for you!. Wishing you all the best and that more FS audits coming your way soon!
Cheers.

dl_6988

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 am

rexkay wrote:
master wrote:
rexkay wrote:Hi Master,

Am I too late for the BRC and the Sacred Fire to welcome The God of Wealth ceremony?


BRC for CNY is still available for you and your family - Sacred fire is no more available, doing BRC During the CNY is very auspicious for you and your family. :)


Hi Master,

I already made payment for the BRC for CNY via paypal. Please check. What details do you require from me for the BRC?

Regards.


I had received the payment , thank you.

name list as --- rexkay and family - Malaysia.

Will perform the BRC with God of Wealth blessing asap.

master atan.

rexkay
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby rexkay » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:30 am


BRC for CNY is still available for you and your family - Sacred fire is no more available, doing BRC During the CNY is very auspicious for you and your family. :)


Hi Master,

I already made payment for the BRC for CNY via paypal. Please check. What details do you require from me for the BRC?

Regards.

I had received the payment , thank you.

name list as --- rexkay and family - Malaysia.

Will perform the BRC with God of Wealth blessing asap.

master atan.


Hi Master,

Then namelist should be ----- kay ren yaw and family - Singapore

Thanks.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 am

rexkay wrote:

BRC for CNY is still available for you and your family - Sacred fire is no more available, doing BRC During the CNY is very auspicious for you and your family. :)


Hi Master,

I already made payment for the BRC for CNY via paypal. Please check. What details do you require from me for the BRC?

Regards.

I had received the payment , thank you.

name list as --- rexkay and family - Malaysia.

Will perform the BRC with God of Wealth blessing asap.

master atan.


Hi Master,

Then namelist should be ----- kay ren yaw and family - Singapore

Thanks.


Ok..... :)

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby master » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:49 am

rexkay wrote:

BRC for CNY is still available for you and your family - Sacred fire is no more available, doing BRC During the CNY is very auspicious for you and your family. :)


Hi Master,

I already made payment for the BRC for CNY via paypal. Please check. What details do you require from me for the BRC?

Regards.

I had received the payment , thank you.

name list as --- rexkay and family - Malaysia.

Will perform the BRC with God of Wealth blessing asap.

master atan.


Hi Master,

Then namelist should be ----- kay ren yaw and family - Singapore

Thanks.

master wrote:Ok..... :)


I had done the BRC for you and your family today. :)

http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr09.html

master atan.

rexkay
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2009.

Unread postby rexkay » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:16 am

master wrote:

I had done the BRC for you and your family today. :)

http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr09.html

master atan.


Dear Master,

Thanks for the blessing.



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests