BRC for my entire family - Please

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

teritx

BRC for my entire family - Please

Unread postby teritx » Mon May 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Master,

My family just relocate to Hawaii and we have encounter so much issues. Can you do a BRC as follows:
- For my husband to get better opportunity for success in his career and his job is smooth and obstacle-free from co-workers that are backstabbing and vile.
- For my youngest child 4-yr-old to heal from Autism and any pain/illness that she is currently suffering, breaks my heart that I can't help her when she's in pain
- Cleanse the negative energy of my entire family so we can have some good luck at finding a good house to buy in the upcoming month

My donation is under Confirmation number: 73N70048W24422314 from Teri

Many thanks,
Teritx from Hawaii

master
Adviser

Re: BRC for my entire family - Please

Unread postby master » Thu May 26, 2016 11:52 am

teritx wrote:Master,

My family just relocate to Hawaii and we have encounter so much issues. Can you do a BRC as follows:
- For my husband to get better opportunity for success in his career and his job is smooth and obstacle-free from co-workers that are backstabbing and vile.
- For my youngest child 4-yr-old to heal from Autism and any pain/illness that she is currently suffering, breaks my heart that I can't help her when she's in pain
- Cleanse the negative energy of my entire family so we can have some good luck at finding a good house to buy in the upcoming month

My donation is under Confirmation number: 73N70048W24422314 from Teri

Many thanks,
Teritx from Hawaii

I had done the BRC for you. :smile:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”