Page 1 of 1

BRC request

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 pm
by condormerz
Dear Master Tan,

I would like to request BRC for the following

1. Condormerz wife - Malaysia - for wishes come true
2. Condormerz son - Malaysia - for study
3. Condormerz daughter - Malaysia - for study

Thank you

Re: BRC request

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:53 pm
by master
condormerz wrote:Dear Master Tan,

I would like to request BRC for the following

1. Condormerz wife - Malaysia - for wishes come true
2. Condormerz son - Malaysia - for study
3. Condormerz daughter - Malaysia - for study

Thank you


Today - i had done all the BRC as you had requested. :smile:

Good Luck and Success.

master atan.

Re: BRC request

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:52 pm
by condormerz
Dear Master,

Thank you, I have made the payment via bank transfer to your MBB account.

Thank you again

Re: BRC request CNY 2017

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:18 am
by clncaa
Hi Master Atan and or moderators,
I paid for the BRC CNY 2017 but was on vacation and away from home.I didn't have a chance to prepare any for my wealth table.I have the old trinity coins, wealth water on my north side of the house ( the one from 2016)What can I do?
I will prepare SSC soon.

Lydia

Re: BRC request CNY 2017

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:08 pm
by master
clncaa wrote:Hi Master Atan and or moderators,
I paid for the BRC CNY 2017 but was on vacation and away from home.I didn't have a chance to prepare any for my wealth table.I have the old trinity coins, wealth water on my north side of the house ( the one from 2016)What can I do?
I will prepare SSC soon.

Lydia


CNY 2017 will end on the 11th February 2017 - still have few days to Bless your Wealth table and items. :smile:

Please Prepare the necessary wealth table (tonight) - i will request The God Of Wealth to Bless your requests.

master atan.

Re: BRC request

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:05 pm
by clncaa
Thank you master Atan my table is ready

Re: BRC request

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 pm
by master
clncaa wrote:Thank you master Atan my table is ready


God Of Wealth had Bless your Wealth Table and other Dhealing Feng Shui techniques in the house.

:yp: Good Luck and Success. :yp:

master atan.

Re: BRC request

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:24 am
by clncaa
Thank you master

Re: BRC request

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:55 am
by eddiensw
Dear Master Atan,

Happy New Year

I have missed the 2017 BRC recently

My career is not going very well since end 2016. Not sure it has anything to do with new Manager but i know i should seek help

May I ask Master do you do consultation or in this case i should request a BRC?

Many thanks in advance

Bets regards,
Eddie Ng

Re: BRC request

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:14 pm
by master
eddiensw wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Happy New Year

I have missed the 2017 BRC recently

My career is not going very well since end 2016. Not sure it has anything to do with new Manager but i know i should seek help

May I ask Master do you do consultation or in this case i should request a BRC?

Many thanks in advance

Bets regards,
Eddie Ng


I had done a Prayer for you. :smile:

North Scc is very important for career - it is good to prepare a new one and get it activated here, other technique like carry lucky 3coins is good.

Booking for BRC is good - for it can remove many obstacles and also it can remove bad people and invite good people into your life .

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/

Good Luck.

master atan.

Re: BRC request

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 am
by eddiensw
Thank you Master Atan

I have just booked a BRC a minute ago

Kindly let me know if you need any information

thanks Master

Eddie Ng Siew Wai


master wrote:
eddiensw wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Happy New Year

I have missed the 2017 BRC recently

My career is not going very well since end 2016. Not sure it has anything to do with new Manager but i know i should seek help

May I ask Master do you do consultation or in this case i should request a BRC?

Many thanks in advance

Bets regards,
Eddie Ng


I had done a Prayer for you. :smile:

North Scc is very important for career - it is good to prepare a new one and get it activated here, other technique like carry lucky 3coins is good.

Booking for BRC is good - for it can remove many obstacles and also it can remove bad people and invite good people into your life .

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/

Good Luck.

master atan.

Re: BRC request

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:55 pm
by master
I had done the BRC today - as you had requested. :smile:

Good Luck and Success.

So Be It.

http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr17.html

master atan



eddiensw wrote:Thank you Master Atan

I have just booked a BRC a minute ago

Kindly let me know if you need any information

thanks Master

Eddie Ng Siew Wai


master wrote:
eddiensw wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Happy New Year

I have missed the 2017 BRC recently

My career is not going very well since end 2016. Not sure it has anything to do with new Manager but i know i should seek help

May I ask Master do you do consultation or in this case i should request a BRC?

Many thanks in advance

Bets regards,
Eddie Ng


I had done a Prayer for you. :smile:

North Scc is very important for career - it is good to prepare a new one and get it activated here, other technique like carry lucky 3coins is good.

Booking for BRC is good - for it can remove many obstacles and also it can remove bad people and invite good people into your life .

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/

Good Luck.

master atan.

Re: BRC request

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:38 pm
by eddiensw
eddiensw wrote:Thank you Master Atan

I have just booked a BRC a minute ago

Kindly let me know if you need any information

thanks Master

Eddie Ng Siew Wai


master wrote:
eddiensw wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Happy New Year

I have missed the 2017 BRC recently

My career is not going very well since end 2016. Not sure it has anything to do with new Manager but i know i should seek help

May I ask Master do you do consultation or in this case i should request a BRC?

Many thanks in advance

Bets regards,
Eddie Ng


I had done a Prayer for you. :smile:

North Scc is very important for career - it is good to prepare a new one and get it activated here, other technique like carry lucky 3coins is good.

Booking for BRC is good - for it can remove many obstacles and also it can remove bad people and invite good people into your life .

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/

Good Luck.

master atan.


Thank you Master Atan

With much gratitude

Eddie Ng

Re: BRC request

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:43 pm
by 8imlucky8
Dear Master,

The start of this year is really NOT favorable for us.
My husband lost his job last January But was able to find one last March 5.
(Thanks to your prayer & support plus of course the mercy and help of our LORD!)

Now, I am on the same spot. I'm losing my job this month:(
Also, my brothers are also affected.

I would like to ask for a BRC for myself, my husband and brothers to be able to find stable, permanent and good paying job soon.

Pls let me know the needed information for payment details

Thank you.
8Imlucky8

Re: BRC request

Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:18 pm
by master
8imlucky8 wrote:Dear Master,

The start of this year is really NOT favorable for us.
My husband lost his job last January But was able to find one last March 5.
(Thanks to your prayer & support plus of course the mercy and help of our LORD!)

Now, I am on the same spot. I'm losing my job this month:(
Also, my brothers are also affected.

I would like to ask for a BRC for myself, my husband and brothers to be able to find stable, permanent and good paying job soon.

Pls let me know the needed information for payment details

Thank you.
8Imlucky8


Username or nickname and Country will do - not other information is necessary. :smile:

http://dhealingshop.webs.com/

Item 6.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Re: BRC request for work

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:53 pm
by 8imlucky8
Dear Master,

I am having trouble with my paypal account so i sent it via IME.
IME No.: 90417126418
Amount: 118 MYR
Receiver: your name
Sender: me
Country: Qatar

Thank you and have a blessed day!
8imlucky8

Re: BRC request for work

Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:47 pm
by master
8imlucky8 wrote:Dear Master,

I am having trouble with my paypal account so i sent it via IME.
IME No.: 90417126418
Amount: 118 MYR
Receiver: your name
Sender: me
Country: Qatar

Thank you and have a blessed day!
8imlucky8


Thank you. :smile:

I had done the Brc for you.

master atan.

Re: BRC request

Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:57 pm
by 8imlucky8
Dear Master,

Thank you so much and more blessings!

8imlucky8