BRC for Stagnant Energies

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

molly

BRC for Stagnant Energies

Unread postby molly » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Master, dearest Choesf requested that I ask you if a BRC would be helpful in moving or removing stagnant energies around our home/garage and my current dead-end job? I interview for new jobs, but they hire someone else. This has been going on for a few years now. I'm stuck!

Also, our tiny house and garage are FULL to OVERFLOWING with collected things from summer yard sales! We store things now that came from a storage unit last year (to save money), but we are both sad that we have run out of space! We can't store anything more at the family farm :( and the lack of family cooperation frustrates me, too. The reason for collecting these things was to outfit our bigger better home once we can afford to buy permanently.

Our rental home now is protected by all cures current for 2010 and activated (thank you!) My husband just found permanent work (in May) after being laid-off a year (yippee! we are so excited and grateful for your prayers, thank you!). I am working full-time in my old job at the hospital, and next is: buy a house with more space and move, but it may take another year or two. We are scared with the economy so bad that we will get stuck with something wrong for us.

We also buy clothes from yard sales and thrift shops, always washing them right away when we get them home, and we take good care of everything we collect. Is this enough to make them 'safe' to wear? If something doesn't feel right, I can part with it easily, whereas my husband tries to keep EVERYTHING. No matter what I tell him about feng shui and negative energies, he clings to things anyway, thus the bursting garage. :(

Sorry so long. What do you suggest, Master? Thank you in advance for your support. Much love -- Molly from Michigan
[size=100]"If God sends you down a stony path,
may He give you strong shoes!"
[/size]
[/color]

master
Adviser

Re: BRC for Stagnant Energies

Unread postby master » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I had done A Prayer. :smile:

Not necessary to do BRC - try to forgive few people in your life .

Done aura cleaning for you.

Good Luck.

master atan.

molly

Re: BRC for Stagnant Energies

Unread postby molly » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:01 am

Thank you, Master. All my words and your few are so powerful. I want to be like you when I grow up. :lol:
Forgive. That will be my new Year Word. Thanks again! Much love and hugs -- Molly
[size=100]"If God sends you down a stony path,
may He give you strong shoes!"
[/size]
[/color]

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”