Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby master » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 am

jmillerfl wrote:Hello Everyone,

May I ask when the BRC will take place? Also, it would be wonderful if you posted photos of the ceremony.

Blessings,

Judy


Will Perform the 195 BRC before 18th February 2011. :smile:

GeetaM

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby GeetaM » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am

Respected MAster,
I had put fruit flavored water for the BRC and 1 orange juice bottle and a fruit,what should I do with orange juice and fruit and is it ok to fill the glass with the fruit flavored water please advice.and what shoul I do with the red pap per for the table.
Thanks
Geeta

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby master » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:16 pm

GeetaM wrote:Respected MAster,
I had put fruit flavored water for the BRC and 1 orange juice bottle and a fruit,what should I do with orange juice and fruit and is it ok to fill the glass with the fruit flavored water please advice.and what shoul I do with the red pap per for the table.
Thanks
Geeta


You can store or use the orange juice for drinking.

Fruit is eatable - it is good.

Not advisable to use juice flavored water to fill the wealth glass - can use pipe or drinking water.

Red Paper can be dispose of - into the dustbin.

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby master » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Today , i had done 195 BRC for CNY 2001. Thank you. :vh:

May all who joined has a good luck, lucky and a successful year 2011.

http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr11.html

Those who wish to join - it is still available till the 16th February 2011.

master atan.

GeetaM

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby GeetaM » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks Master,
Geeta

User avatar
Katarina
Posts: 4068
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:11 am

WOW :claphand: :claphand: :claphand: ! Thank you dear Master :respect: :yp: :g :respect: ......with love .....Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown



Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby happy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 pm

master wrote:
GeetaM wrote:Respected MAster,
I had put fruit flavored water for the BRC and 1 orange juice bottle and a fruit,what should I do with orange juice and fruit and is it ok to fill the glass with the fruit flavored water please advice.and what shoul I do with the red pap per for the table.
Thanks
Geeta


You can store or use the orange juice for drinking.

Fruit is eatable - it is good.

Not advisable to use juice flavored water to fill the wealth glass - can use pipe or drinking water.

Red Paper can be dispose of - into the dustbin.

master atan.


Hi Master,

Thank you for the BRC 2011! :g :claphand:

Can we keep the Red Paper and reuse it?

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby master » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

felicia wrote:
master wrote:
GeetaM wrote:Respected MAster,
I had put fruit flavored water for the BRC and 1 orange juice bottle and a fruit,what should I do with orange juice and fruit and is it ok to fill the glass with the fruit flavored water please advice.and what shoul I do with the red pap per for the table.
Thanks
Geeta


You can store or use the orange juice for drinking.

Fruit is eatable - it is good.

Not advisable to use juice flavored water to fill the wealth glass - can use pipe or drinking water.

Red Paper can be dispose of - into the dustbin.

master atan.



Hi Master,

Thank you for the BRC 2011! :g :claphand:

Can we keep the Red Paper and reuse it?


Yes - you can. :smile:

jan
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby jan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Dear Master,
I am unable to select BRC for Living (as suggested by Katarina)
So I selected BRC for Gui Ren instead. (I do not know the difference between BRC for CNY or the Living also)
Please help perform BRC Gui Ren for Chong KKhong, his spouse and his 2 lovely children.
Receipt ID: 1111-7767-1149-0994.

I hope all will be smooth including a new home!

Thank you very much...

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:32 pm

jan wrote:Dear Master,
I am unable to select BRC for Living (as suggested by Katarina)
So I selected BRC for Gui Ren instead. (I do not know the difference between BRC for CNY or the Living also)
Please help perform BRC Gui Ren for Chong KKhong, his spouse and his 2 lovely children.
Receipt ID: 1111-7767-1149-0994.

I hope all will be smooth including a new home!

Thank you very much...


Thank you . :smile:

Will do the BRC asap and keep you inform.

BRC for CNY is for good chi and happiness for you and your family, this good chi can attract many good things in life for you and your family.

BRC for Gui Ren is to thank all the Gui Ren that had helped you and your family - so that they will continue to help and give you more benefits in 2011, this technique can also attract more Gui Ren to come and help ,you had selected the Correct BRC. :vh:

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Bird Release for Chinese New Year 2011.

Unread postby master » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 pm

master wrote:
jan wrote:Dear Master,
I am unable to select BRC for Living (as suggested by Katarina)
So I selected BRC for Gui Ren instead. (I do not know the difference between BRC for CNY or the Living also)
Please help perform BRC Gui Ren for Chong KKhong, his spouse and his 2 lovely children.
Receipt ID: 1111-7767-1149-0994.

I hope all will be smooth including a new home!

Thank you very much...


Thank you . :smile:

Will do the BRC asap and keep you inform.

BRC for CNY is for good chi and happiness for you and your family, this good chi can attract many good things in life for you and your family.

BRC for Gui Ren is to thank all the Gui Ren that had helped you and your family - so that they will continue to help and give you more benefits in 2011, this technique can also attract more Gui Ren to come and help ,you had selected the Correct BRC. :vh:

Good Luck.

master atan.


I had done the BRC as requested by you. :smile:

http://www.dhealing.com/tmenu/h_birdr11.html

master atan.



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest